You guys think im crazy?

Sivan

so i have tix to see mika in LA for june 8th.

i bought tix for San Francisco show to on June 9th.

BUT! like 2 months ago i bought tix to see john mayer in hollywood Bowl (like row 8 side of stage) for june 9th.

YES same day as mika show in SF!

SO! i found this guy on john mayer website, that is willing to switch his tix for john show on the 10th june with me.

so i could go to both mika shows and a day after john!

i emailed the company that sell the tix yesterday.... asked them to switch my address with this guy... so i get his and he get mine.

the thing is, his seats are like 8 rows back from mine... but more to the center.

u guys think i did the right thing???

i guess ull say yes... but if i ask in john mayer forum ppl will say no! LOL :naughty:

its gonna be crazy!

june 8 - mika LA

june 9 - Mika! - driving to SF (6 hours).

June 10th - John mayer! (driving back to LA 6 hours again).

i hope ill make it!!! lol

and again ill say.... "the things we do for mika!!!" :blink::shocked:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well hey, the things we do for mika are really worth it!! great choice thats gonna be an amazing 3 days in a row man....... HAVE FUNN!!!!!!! geeez you're a Mika stalker arent ya?!! ....... just kidding lol!!! <3333333 CANT WAIT FOR THE JUNE 8TH GIG!!!!! 18 DAYYSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

Well, coming from someone who is both a Mika and John Mayer fan, I'd say you did the right thing 'cause you're going to get to see all 3 concerts if you make it on time. So I don't really think that's crazy, you'll just have a lot of driving to do! :naughty: I hope you make it on time to all of them!

I think that you definitely made the right decision! You get to see Mika and John Mayer in one jaunt..AND you get to see Mika 2 days in a row. I say that's a pretty good deal :thumb_yello: And pfft, what do 8 rows matter? You'll be closer to the center at least!! :)

And yeah, the things we'll do for Mika! I'm currently working on convincing my parents to either drive or fly to Georgia so I can see Mika in Atlanta :bleh: The bargaining's not going too well at the moment, but you never know what'll happen. CROSS YOUR FINGERS FOR ME!

I think that you definitely made the right decision! You get to see Mika and John Mayer in one jaunt..AND you get to see Mika 2 days in a row. I say that's a pretty good deal :thumb_yello: And pfft, what do 8 rows matter? You'll be closer to the center at least!! :)

And yeah, the things we'll do for Mika! I'm currently working on convincing my parents to either drive or fly to Georgia so I can see Mika in Atlanta :bleh: The bargaining's not going too well at the moment, but you never know what'll happen. CROSS YOUR FINGERS FOR ME!

I WILL!!! good luck!!! dont worry, you'll find a way!!!!!! <3333

WOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO !!!! WE JUST GOT OUR TICKETS FOR MIKA IN AUSTRALIA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had to find you Sivan !!!!!!!!!!!! And wow, i love John Mayer too !!!!!

well hey, the things we do for mika are really worth it!! great choice thats gonna be an amazing 3 days in a row man....... HAVE FUNN!!!!!!! geeez you're a Mika stalker arent ya?!! ....... just kidding lol!!! <3333333 CANT WAIT FOR THE JUNE 8TH GIG!!!!! 18 DAYYSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

DONT SAY THAT!!!!!! im not a stalker!!!!! :bleh:

i just loooove seeing him live! its so amazing and like a big party :)

Well, coming from someone who is both a Mika and John Mayer fan, I'd say you did the right thing 'cause you're going to get to see all 3 concerts if you make it on time. So I don't really think that's crazy, you'll just have a lot of driving to do! :naughty: I hope you make it on time to all of them!

i will! i made sure we get out on time in the morning!

im going with Valv and summer from the forum :) and maybe michelle to :)

should b fun! ROAD TRIP :)

mika will be like "u again?!?!" lol

YAY u guys make me feel better.... i know my friends dont understand me but u guys do ;) lol

ill cross everything for u! :thumb_yello:

WOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO !!!! WE JUST GOT OUR TICKETS FOR MIKA IN AUSTRALIA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had to find you Sivan !!!!!!!!!!!! And wow, i love John Mayer too !!!!!

YAY FOR GETTING THE TIX!!!! *dance*

john mayer is amazing isnt he? :)

amazing music! and i think being a bit far and more to center will get better sound! and i heard HOLLYWOOD BOWL has amazing sound.

at least he'll remember you! and he knows who you are.. i doubt he even knows i exist ! :naughty: :naughty:

but i dont think you're crazy! you're very clever.. i would have just sold the john mayer tickets.

sell the tix!?!! NO! i worked so hard to get them!

it was threw john mayer fan club...i set infront of the screen like an idiot for an hour...refreshed the page till i got them!

cause they released few tix every few min...

i think because i found that guy that is willing to switch the tix with me... i felt like i need to go see mika more! it was like a sign! its not easy to find someone that will switch his tix!

sell the tix!?!! NO! i worked so hard to get them!

it was threw john mayer fan club...i set infront of the screen like an idiot for an hour...refreshed the page till i got them!

cause they released few tix every few min...

ohh but like, i wouldnt have come up with the idea to email them and everything and switch addresses im so lazy xD

ohh but like, i wouldnt have come up with the idea to email them and everything and switch addresses im so lazy xD

lol im not lazy for mika and john!!

loooooove them!!!!

DONT SAY THAT!!!!!! im not a stalker!!!!! :bleh:

i just loooove seeing him live! its so amazing and like a big party :)

no no i was just kidding!!!!!!!! you arent a stalker!!!!! if i could, i would do exactly what you're doing, and go to every mika concert!!!!!!! aahh the shows must be amazing i know!!!! you are absolutely right.... they must be spectacular.. i know how you feel, wanting to go to all of them, except i dont know how you feel, cuz i havent been to any amazing concerts(of MIKA), but i ( and you, and others from the MFC TOO!!!!!!!) will be going to one in............18 DAYSS...........:punk::trumpet::toot::partytime2:

that great :D im happy for you.

are you going to try and meet John and Mika after the gigs?

Mika defenetly yes!

john i dont think so.... to many ppl... and im not sure who ill go with... i think my mom... and i wont feel good taking her to try see him...

i dont think he comes out to fans tho... not like mika.... :(

i would LOVE to meet john!

i think he broke up with jessica because he knows im coming to see him ;)

no no i was just kidding!!!!!!!! you arent a stalker!!!!! if i could, i would do exactly what you're doing, and go to every mika concert!!!!!!! aahh the shows must be amazing i know!!!! you are absolutely right.... they must be spectacular.. i know how you feel, wanting to go to all of them, except i dont know how you feel, cuz i havent been to any amazing concerts(of MIKA), but i ( and you, and others from the MFC TOO!!!!!!!) will be going to one in............18 DAYSS...........:punk::trumpet::toot::partytime2:

so its your first mika concert? :biggrin2:

Mika defenetly yes!

john i dont think so.... to many ppl... and im not sure who ill go with... i think my mom... and i wont feel good taking her to try see him...

i dont think he comes out to fans tho... not like mika.... :(

i would LOVE to meet john!

i think he broke up with jessica because he knows im coming to see him ;)

LOL :naughty: :naughty:

so its your first mika concert? :biggrin2:

sadly, yess :( ...... thats why i freak out everytime someone mentions it..... I'm still kinda processing the fact that im actually going, through my brain...... :shocked:

o and im so gladd john split up with jessica!!! he deserves someone so much better!!!!! i love john... hes wonderful!

Oh, you're not crazy, Sivan! I would probably do the same thing if I were in that situation! You and I are in the same boat with having a crazy week with concerts. On June 4th I drive to see Gwen Stefani in Omaha (4 hours away) and then on June 8th I drive to Chicago (6 hours) away to see Gwen again and *drumroll* Miiiiiiiiiikkkkkkkkkkaaaa!

So yeah, we can be crazy road trippers together! LOL! ;)

hehe crazy road trippers.. thats funny!

im not having as big a road trip/concert session as you guys..

on june 8th i miss school, drive to LA with friends, go around hollywood, watch MIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hopefully (please) meet him!!!!!! drive back home (or stay the night) and next day, see SWITCHFOOT for free at huntington beach, at the pier and watch them surf in a surf contest!!!!!!!!!! so not quite as travelly and long as yours, but still SUPER, MOST amazing weekend EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sadly, yess :( ...... thats why i freak out everytime someone mentions it..... I'm still kinda processing the fact that im actually going, through my brain...... :shocked:

o and im so gladd john split up with jessica!!! he deserves someone so much better!!!!! i love john... hes wonderful!

like me!! ;) lol

ull love mika show! LOVE LOVE IT! hehe