Well You Did Ask For Them!!!

daisylou

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And no more discussion about his ear being pierced or not - it def is. :biggrin2:

Not that I cared :mf_rosetinted:

Those closeups are a little scary..:roftl:

Sorry Guys I rotated them on my files but the obviously didn't move across like that!

About the ear piercing I still can't work it out.!!! He def has contact lenses in but so have I!! Couldn't see MIKA in glasses myself but when needs must xxx

The picture n°130507-34 is the picture of the lollipop they gave you?

I want the same!!!!

I love the zoom of Mika's nose, eye and mouth!!!! GREEEEEEH! Sexy!!!!

Yeah that was my lollipop from Lollipop Girl, the confetti pile is from the last song Lollipop,the mask is printed in 3d was given away from Pull The Tiger Tail (who were really good!) the singnatures were from Cherisse and Mikey on the back of the ticket. The others were from MIKA-To Daisylou Thank you for your amazing present love MIKA! xxx the other is when he asked me what to put and I said "put the first thing that comes into your mind" so he wrote To Daisylou Love You! MIKA! xxx

The video file won't download for some reason probably too long as is the rest of the gig! Never mind think you all know by now how good it was!

I took the close ups for those with the weird fetishes!! You obviously like them!!

xxx

Sorry Guys I rotated them on my files but the obviously didn't move across like that!

About the ear piercing I still can't work it out.!!! He def has contact lenses in but so have I!! Couldn't see MIKA in glasses myself but when needs must xxx

some contact lenses?

• 2 months later...

Forgot this thread was even there!

It was to show the Leeds photos!

The others weren't really for viewing they were just what I had sent to people but it doesn't matter.

Had better go and have a look whats on there as can't remember! lol! :wink2:

xx

And no more discussion about his ear being pierced or not - it def is. :biggrin2:

Not that I cared :mf_rosetinted:

Those closeups are a little scary..:roftl:

i knew it :mf_rosetinted: it's not that i cared it's that i noticed it and some didn't believe me..so now :bleh: lol

right amazing pics! lucky girl! i'm not jealous :mf_rosetinted: