Does everyone h8 chris moyles?

Steph

yes radio 2 is a much more Mika frienly station...

But chris has a lot of influence (god only knows why and what for...) and \I need to listen to see how often they actually play him as he should be getting about 20 plays a week

quite funny really that chris has to play him....

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmmm..... who do I listen to?......

Chris chrismoylesPA_228x302.jpg or MIKA 38.jpgHmmmmm.... tough to decide.... Can anyone help me on this one? Any suggestions?:wink2:

you are brilliant, thanks now we need one of each together , can you do that for me here?

Hmmmmm..... who do I listen to?......

Chris chrismoylesPA_228x302.jpg or MIKA 38.jpgHmmmmm.... tough to decide.... Can anyone help me on this one? Any suggestions?:wink2:

you are brilliant, thanks , now we need one of each in close up like the one of urg chris, ,together ,to compare... can you do that for me here?

I thought DJs were supposed to be non-biased towards the music they played..

djs are supposed to ...but they are not as each has their personal choice which is fine but they are wrong to voice such negative remarks on air...

I love it when Mika will snuff chris one day...and that day will come soon enough!

Chris who? Oh you mean that fat self opinionated idiot from Radio 1 (sorry meant to say self appointed "saviour of Radio 1). I heard him sing on Comic Relief - oh the talent shone out!!!!:thumbdown::blink: Typical school bully behaviour, who feels so inferior to someone that the only way to make them feel better about themselves is to put the other person down.

Don't be too hard on the half man-half bouncy castle, his musical bigotry stems from hearing the same old hash rewritten and reworked over and over again by a wide variety of just-out- of stage-school wannabees and manufactured non-entities, he's scared of something a bit different. Anything not from the Simon Cowell big book of songs or Gangsta Rap mix tape makes him a litle jumpy. He's worried people might actually tune into his show for the music rather than his ravings - he knows Mika could upstage him in every catagory

When he's written, played, directed and sung 2 no1 singles and a no1 album, not forgetting manages to look hotter than the midday sun in the dessert, and looses the omipotent attitude - only then will he be worthy to criticise any true artist.

Thankfully people don't actually take any notice of him and his egotistical nonsense - who is no1 this week? It's time he started to realise that without musical talent he wouldn't have a job and Radio 1 would just be re-named Emo heaven.

You have a choice - press the off button - or go to Virgin where they think our lad is the best thing since sliced bread.:thumb_yello:

Chris who? Oh you mean that fat self opinionated idiot from Radio 1 (sorry meant to say self appointed "saviour of Radio 1). I heard him sing on Comic Relief - oh the talent shone out!!!!:thumbdown::blink: Typical school bully behaviour, who feels so inferior to someone that the only way to make them feel better about themselves is to put the other person down.

Don't be too hard on the half man-half bouncy castle, his musical bigotry stems from hearing the same old hash rewritten and reworked over and over again by a wide variety of just-out- of stage-school wannabees and manufactured non-entities, he's scared of something a bit different. Anything not from the Simon Cowell big book of songs or Gangsta Rap mix tape makes him a litle jumpy. He's worried people might actually tune into his show for the music rather than his ravings - he knows Mika could upstage him in every catagory

When he's written, played, directed and sung 2 no1 singles and a no1 album, not forgetting manages to look hotter than the midday sun in the dessert, and looses the omipotent attitude - only then will he be worthy to criticise any true artist.

Thankfully people don't actually take any notice of him and his egotistical nonsense - who is no1 this week? It's time he started to realise that without musical talent he wouldn't have a job and Radio 1 would just be re-named Emo heaven.

You have a choice - press the off button - or go to Virgin where they think our lad is the best thing since sliced bread.:thumb_yello:

AMEN!!!!:thumb_yello:

good job , well said...I totally agree with you ...sadly chris has a lot of influence and is treated like a god at radio 1, what for? To me he comes accross as a guy that makes totally unfoundd statements and knows very little about the wider world around him... he has come out with some very stupid comments in the past , but it seems to attract people ....

good job , well said...I totally agree with you ...sadly chris has a lot of influence and is treated like a god at radio 1, what for? To me he comes accross as a guy that makes totally unfoundd statements and knows very little about the wider world around him... he has come out with some very stupid comments in the past , but it seems to attract people ....

I have to listen to radio 1 cause i want to hear how many times a day he is being played....

oh my god, o no.............!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think we should jointly write something, i would like to send him an open message which i want to write from us and you can all put your sigature on it ...how does that sound?

I think we should jointly write something, i would like to send him an open message which i want to write from us and you can all put your sigature on it ...how does that sound?

yes steph i agree!!!:thumb_yello:

I'LL DEF. SIGN STEPH !!!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

If you really want to make yourself heard, send a message to his SPONSORS. Whomever buys time on his radio show...the ads he uses while on air. That will hit him where he lives. Really.

:naughty::roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: we forst need to decide the purpose of the letter/email.

he is likely to revel in any attention we give him, thinking we are all sad for letting him affect us maybe lots of emails just saying something like

Dont be so small minded, chill out and go on a training course about how give your opinion like a refined adult(or take tips from Jo Whiley...she rocks!!) I am sure other ppl will have complained!

I am not sure a signed letter is a good idea he will love saying that he got a letter from loads of mad and sad mika forum fans and he will make fun of it. If he doesnt know we all come from the same place would be better. I rem when he said that he got loads of texts from ppl when he did that rubbish singing over grace kelly and he made fun of that, but he had to stop!!!!!!!!!

ahahaha! im glad people are with me!!

I think we should protest outside Radio 1.

Banners and everything! SINGING GRACE KELLY AND LOVE TODAY.

And then Chris Moyles will have to announce it on Radio 1 because our singing will be so loud it will be heard...word will get around...and then...

MIKA WILL COME AND JOIN US! :punk:

Yes.

sounds like a plan :thumb_yello: