• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No problem, the guy on the left it is.

Nice Geordie accent btw:biggrin2:

*uses the book she got from freddie*

Aye! Why I man I am a geordie lass ye know! You are a lad! Whatfettletheday? Broonsaalroond! Me loves me coos! Howay!:naughty:

OMG!! I persauded him to go and pick the kids up! I didn't think I was ever going to get back on here lol! I think we definitely have a new Mika addict on our hands! lol :naughty:

Hiya Big girl!! I didn't even recognize you at the gig! I thought you were blonde??:naughty:

But at least I saw you!:naughty:

Hiya Big girl!! I didn't even recognize you at the gig! I thought you were blonde??:naughty:

But at least I saw you!:naughty:

Weeeelllll, sometimes I am blonde! I get bored easily! Sorry, I didn't come and speak - I get a bit shy sometimes. Usually "The guy on the left" makes up for that though :naughty:

Weeeelllll, sometimes I am blonde! I get bored easily! Sorry, I didn't come and speak - I get a bit shy sometimes. Usually "The guy on the left" makes up for that though :naughty:

Yesssssss.... you really seemed shy:bleh:

*the shocked one is talking:shocked: :naughty:

Big Girl! Can you please tell me how you did this? Did he register here of his own free will? :shocked:

Yep! He registered a couple of days after the gig, but didn't know what to post at first! Now there is no stopping him!!

hi mark,

one thing is for sure, you certainly didn't bump into me at birmingham...cause i wasn't there...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

WELL I WILL BE AT SOOMERSET HOUSE,so i'll meet you there!!!!

enjoy your life here at the forum!!!!!!!!!!