If Mika had a new character, what would it be?

CazGirl

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That is so cute. I would not be afraid of that particular croc. I would want to hug him.....

Let's kill two birds with one stone (what a cruel saying..:boxed: ) and suggest Mika to put CazGirl into the costume! :roftl:

Let's kill two birds with one stone (what a cruel saying..:boxed: ) and suggest Mika to put CazGirl into the costume! :roftl:

oho, no i don't agree:blink: :biggrin2: Since I invented it I want to be the lovecroc:wub2: hihi, especially for all the hugs i'll get to give and recieve... haaaa, perfect job:wub2: :blush-anim-cl:

oho, no i don't agree:blink: :biggrin2: Since I invented it I want to be the lovecroc:wub2: hihi, especially for all the hugs i'll get to give and recieve... haaaa, perfect job:wub2: :blush-anim-cl:

I have the funny feeling that I know who will receive most of the LoveCroc hugs :naughty:

Nobody would get a chance as I will be wrapped around LoveCroc, chain myself if need be

It would be MIKOWBOY!

shoels3.png

Brave and curly with ultimate brace appeal, he rides around on his trusty steed and shoots lollipops into everyone's gardens, and he saves the town from evil 'RUBBISH TUNES' by wrapping his ropes (braces) around them, bringing out a number 1 (hit!) and putting them in a monkey costume.

He also does performances here and there that include 'ropes' and sexy dancing! Not to mention the great set of pipes he has!

OHHHH and he doesn't CARE!

this is absolutely great!!:thumb_yello::naughty:

Lol the title is pretty self explanatory!

So come folks.

Design your own characters!

Or just write an idea.

But a picture would be fabbo!

And say why it would be great as another cartoon character for Mika ^_^

hehe, just for laughs!

Here we are, my first attempts. I have designed a cartoon character for Mika.

I have named this little fellow Skinny Jim.

Tell me what you think.

post-3202-142983658536_thumb.jpg