Holy Johnny's (WARNING: contains religious references) confession booth!

Forgive me Father for I have sinned.

This is something i haven't been thinking about for a while...and now it's all coming back...okay here I go...

I have shared a bottle of water with Mr.Hudson (the opening act for mika in denmark):blush-anim-cl: and he doesn't know it..:blink:

See i was standing right in front of him when he and the other guys performed...and then he put his bottle in front of me, and when he walked of stage I kinda took the bottle, because it just stood there

I did drink the water in it, and I still have the bottle :wink2: I call it Mr.Hudson:wub2: :blush-anim-cl:

So please forgive me father:blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Father, please forgive me cause I almost committed a terrible sin...

I almost wanted to kill someone yesterday...:shocked:

Well... not like that that person would die, not that bad, but I really wanted to do something bad to that person...:blink:

I found out that that person was talking behind my back and from the things that were said I could make that (let's call the person "it" for privacy...) it was calling me a liar...:boxed:

Well.. I guess that you already know me well, Father and I am not a liar...:tears:

It hurted me really bad and I was really angry...:thumbdown:

Please forgive me for my bad thoughts...:boxed:

*walks in slowly on the advice of a fellow sinner*

Wow. First time I've been in here to confess anything. Gee... I'm kinda nervous. (gulp). Okay...

Father forgive me... I have been having incestous thoughts about my brother Mika. :blink:

^ yeh you married him!!

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! *looks around nervously*

Hmmm....

what is going on over here??? :sneaky2:

this is a holy place...:shocked:

think about that!!! :naughty:

Originally Posted by nicole viewpost.gif

Tonight. Me and my friend dressed up as total freaks, drunks!! My mum's old winterboots, scarfs, hats and soooooooo long winter coats :boxed: ...and then we went on the town and walked around and yelled and stuff. But no one saw us, I guess....it's too late ...and then we lied on the car road :blink:

I have lost my mind and it's all Terry's fault! He made me do it! I so need help! Terry is the devil! :shocked::wub2:

I also believe that this Terry bloke is the Devil (well after that Cowell bloke:naughty: ) You are forgiven as you knew not what you did. __________________

Father do you think we need to keep a closer eye on the "holy water" we keep for the sermons, you know the one... it brings us great joy but we loose a little of our inhibitions if taken in too much abundance.

This is something i haven't been thinking about for a while...and now it's all coming back...okay here I go...

I have shared a bottle of water with Mr.Hudson (the opening act for mika in denmark) and he doesn't know it..:blink:

See i was standing right in front of him when he and the other guys performed...and then he put his bottle in front of me, and when he walked of stage I kinda took the bottle, because it just stood there

I did drink the water in it, and I still have the bottle :wink2: I call it Mr.Hudson:wub2: :blush-anim-cl:

So please forgive me father:blush-anim-cl:

The only sin commited here is, that you have not called it "Mr Hudson support act for MIKA":roftl: Anyway think of it as a novel way of recycling:roftl:

Father, please forgive me cause I almost committed a terrible sin...

I almost wanted to kill someone yesterday...:shocked:

Well... not like that that person would die, not that bad, but I really wanted to do something bad to that person...:blink:

I found out that that person was talking behind my back and from the things that were said I could make that (let's call the person "it" for privacy...) it was calling me a liar...:boxed:

Well.. I guess that you already know me well, Father and I am not a liar...:tears:

It hurted me really bad and I was really angry...:thumbdown:

Please forgive me for my bad thoughts...:boxed:

I know you well enough to know you are NO liar. "It" obviously has some real problems with any type of social activity. "It" needs to realise that these types of accusations may indeed hurt some people. You have nothing to worry about Sister, but maybe "It" needs to come on here and confess "It's" sins.:biggrin2:

*walks in slowly on the advice of a fellow sinner*

Wow. First time I've been in here to confess anything. Gee... I'm kinda nervous. (gulp). Okay...

Father forgive me... I have been having incestous thoughts about my brother Mika. :blink:

Well incestous thoughts are very bad indeed. Are you talking about OUR Lord Mika or do you have a brother of the same name?:roftl: You have to remember my child, that Big M is not our brother but our saviour from this dull world we call reality. It is only natural (or so it would seem, by the hundreds of other people with the same thoughts:wink2: ) that you have these wild urges. You have to try and control them using lollipop therapy:biggrin2:

Aaah, Holy Johnny, I have sinned. I have overheard our Lords own confession and he said naughty, naughty things. Now I don't know how to keep my thoughts in a state of innocence (or could it be that it is too late for that anyway?) :blink:

Oh my word!!! "MELON"? No wonder he needs custom made boxers, if he has the biggest glitterballs in europe.:roftl:

Did you mix that together? This should go down in the history books of Mikaism, to show our Lord is not without his own sins:roftl:

Father do you think we need to keep a closer eye on the "holy water" we keep for the sermons, you know the one... it brings us great joy but we loose a little of our inhibitions if taken in too much abundance.

Lock and key Mother Sparkly, lock and key:roftl:

Oh my word!!! "MELON"? No wonder he needs custom made boxers, if he has the biggest glitterballs in europe.

Did you mix that together? This should go down in the history books of Mikaism, to show our Lord is not without his own sins

Me? Mix together? What exactly do you mean? :shocked: :shocked:

Do you think our Lord was speaking in tongues?

Maybe ...under certain circumstances ... I could think of the possibility that my devilish self (Identity #3, to be exact) could have something to do with the existence of that ...piece of ...er...evidence.

It wasn't me :mf_rosetinted:

(current state of identities: :blink::naughty::devil::lol3: )

Me? Mix together? What exactly do you mean? :shocked:

Do you think our Lord was speaking in tongues?

Maybe ...under certain circumstances ... I could think of the possibility that my devilish self (Identity #3, to be exact) could have something to do with the existence of that ...piece of ...er...evidence.

It wasn't me :mf_rosetinted:

(current state of identities: :blink::naughty::devil::lol3: )

Even so it is pure brilliance.:thumb_yello:

Lock and key Mother Sparkly, lock and key:roftl:

sure thing Father sure thing nudge nudge :wink2::wink2: hows ya father (ha ha did you see what I just did there...hows ya father ?? :roftl::naughty::roftl: hic..oops sorry father think I over did the holy water. :wub2:

Aaah, Holy Johnny, I have sinned. I have overheard our Lords own confession and he said naughty, naughty things. Now I don't know how to keep my thoughts in a state of innocence (or could it be that it is too late for that anyway?) :blink:

OMM that is the funniest thing I have heard for ages, how do you make these things they are AWESOME you gotta send this to him somehow, I think he would ROFL ha ha best one yet. :thumb_yello:

ps what interview is the glitterballs bit from cos I wanna hear it again as I had that in my sig for ages but someone said I had got it wrong :thumbdown: boo lol,.

OMM that is the funniest thing I have heard for ages, how do you make these things they are AWESOME you gotta send this to him somehow, I think he would ROFL ha ha best one yet. :thumb_yello:

Don't you think sending this to Him would be a little bit like challenging my fate? I don't want to be :fish: by our Lord's hands. :no:

Plus, it's all His own words, He should know them already :bleh::lmao:

Don't you think sending this to Him would be a little bit like challenging my fate? I don't want to be :fish: by our Lord's hands. :no:

I guess so, it's no different for him I suppose than say..when he gives an interview and it's "edited" out of all context...NOT that this one is of course, I am SURE this was exactly how the interview went word for word. :wink2::bleh:

This must be how easy it is for unscrupulous people in the media though eh.

I am sure our lord will love this. It is the funniest thing I have heard in ages. You have got the scriptures exactly. Keep up the good work and may Big M say lots more funny stuff for you to twiddle with.:roftl:

sure thing Father sure thing nudge nudge :wink2::wink2: hows ya father (ha ha did you see what I just did there...hows ya father ?? :roftl::naughty::roftl: hic..oops sorry father think I over did the holy water. :wub2:

Lol, Mother Sparkly. I saw what you did there and when I said lock and key I meant,"not drink it":roftl: