Holy Johnny's (WARNING: contains religious references) confession booth!

Mmmm, I shall have a word! I guess it is good to listen to other music from time to time, if only so that when you do listen to our lords sacred psongs you fully appreciate his superiority. What you must remember to do though my child is to play at least one track from LiCM after every other song you listen to, which it appears you have not done :sneaky2: For this sin, I ask you to say 37 Hail Mikas to the tune of Ring Ring. :naughty:

Yes Father, but I think I have immediately then another sin to confess...:blink:

I don't know the song Ring Ring..:doh::blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes Father, but I think I have immediately then another sin to confess...:blink:

I don't know the song Ring Ring..:doh::blush-anim-cl:

OMM! Well I don't know what we can do about this then :shocked: I think firstly you must say your Hail Mikas to Grace Kelly instead and I don't think that 37 will suffice this time. You must say 300, and don't try to speed them up, you will repeat the tune of GK as many times as it takes to say them.

Secondly, I suggest you get yourself on Youtube as soon as possible to rectify this situation. You must learn Ring Ring by heart and soon my child, soon :naughty: :naughty:

Ok. I committed a sin.

BonjourMika1990 just reminded me of this Celine Dion song "to love you more" and I LIKE IT. I LIKE IT! BLAME HER!

WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?!

And now I'm addicted.

WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?!

Is suicide the only solution? Is there any medication for this?

Forgive me Father, for I have sinned..

Yesterday I spent more than € 180 and now I don't have any money left for concert tickets to see Him on Amsterdam.. :thumbdown: Should I ask my parents to pay the tickets? Or should I beg on the corner of the street? Advice is welcome! :bleh:

*goes looking for money between the pillows of the couch* :naughty:

btw: Mika Owns Me: suicide is never, never the solution!

I have to confess a major sin again, Holy Johnny.

Last night our Lord appeared in my dream, wearing a feather decorated mask and He spoke to me in tongues. Since then I have been unable to think of anything else but knitting....:shocked:

Mother Sparkly knows about it but I fear she didn't recognize the impact this could have on my salvation....:blink:

Father a friend of mine:blink: dream of somerset house every night...

is it serious?:shocked:

No I dont think so, if it involves our lord then definitely not, our lord reaches us even in sleep to answer our prayers, just enjoy them my child. :naughty:

Ok. I committed a sin.

BonjourMika1990 just reminded me of this Celine Dion song "to love you more" and I LIKE IT. I LIKE IT! BLAME HER!

WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?!

And now I'm addicted.

WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?!

Is suicide the only solution? Is there any medication for this?

you MUST take responsbility here for your own actions my child and not blame others, but it's not ALL bad because I am sure the words of this persons song just make you think of your love for our lord, but please try not to let it ruin your hours of LiCM time which is of course of the uttermost importance to your happiness.

I feel a small penance of 25 hail Mika's on you tamagotchii beads will suffice each time you feel the urge to listen to..THAT song. :roftl:

and NO suicide is NEVER an option full stop, because you will never stand a chance of seeing the other side of the MIKArainow here in Mikadom and THAT would be a sin.

Forgive me Father, for I have sinned..

Yesterday I spent more than € 180 and now I don't have any money left for concert tickets to see Him on Amsterdam.. :thumbdown: Should I ask my parents to pay the tickets? Or should I beg on the corner of the street? Advice is welcome! :bleh:

*goes looking for money between the pillows of the couch* :naughty:

btw: Mika Owns Me: suicide is never, never the solution!

Hmm this is indeed a dilema, perhaps your only option is to ask your parent to "treat" you to our lords live sermons as a reward for something you give to them in return or if you have done particularly well at something, unless failing that you could always hold a garage sale and sell unwanted items to raise the necessary funds for such an important event, It is well worth it...believe me my child.:naughty:

I have to confess a major sin again, Holy Johnny.

Last night our Lord appeared in my dream, wearing a feather decorated mask and He spoke to me in tongues. Since then I have been unable to think of anything else but knitting....:shocked:

Mother Sparkly knows about it but I fear she didn't recognize the impact this could have on my salvation....:blink:

I have to admit that I too have had these visitations in my dreams, I need to ask Holy Johnny's advice also, but I am not unduly worried as I feel our lord is sending us a sign in our dreams and we have to decipher it for ourselves. Perhaps this is HIS way of letting us know we needs us to knit him a nice warm vest to stop him catching a cold as he seems to keep loosing his shirt these days during services. :blink:

I have to admit that I too have had these visitations in my dreams, I need to ask Holy Johnny's advice also, but I am not unduly worried as I feel our lord is sending us a sign in our dreams and we have to decipher it for ourselves. Perhaps this is HIS way of letting us know he needs us to knit him a nice warm vest to stop him catching a cold as he seems to keep loosing his shirt these days during services. :blink:

Well, maybe in the future there will be warm sweaters thrown onto His altar during his sermons instead of women's underwear :original:

I'd really like to see his reaction on that :biggrin2:

a couple of string vests would be funny but salmon :shocked: er...not sure about that you wont find ME carting smelly fish to his gigs not me mmmph mmmph *shakes head*

You really disappoint me here, mother Sparkly...:blink:

You should do everything to make our Lord feel better again...:roftl: :roftl:

yes I do.

I'm a bad girl because I should be studing...:boxed:

I don't flirt with Freddie, he's sweet, that's all... you know that being jealous is a mortal sin?

Jealous??? :shocked:

Me??? :angel_not:

yes, you never forgot that time I danced with Freedie "Any other world"

I can't forget that either:wub2: :wub2:

Of course I don't forget that!! :sneaky2:

And sharing the love cocktails and.. and.. and...:boxed:

:tears:

Ooh.. sorry for fighting in your confession booth, Father...:shocked:

I think that's a sin at his own..:doh: