Holy Johnny's (WARNING: contains religious references) confession booth!

This can't be so after all was it not you who has gathered together many mumblings of prayer to send to our lord on the holy day of the 24th celebration of his birth?

Awesome! Really? I must have missed that... will he get a book with our stuff? Ah, great!!! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Heavens child you must be more careful, our dear lord would NOT want you to be having ANY of HIS babies whilst you are so careless with your ash pfft, tsk tsk *shakes head and potters off tripping on her tamagotchii beads on her way to the Lollipop alter of lickability*

NAH, you can't do that to me!!!!!

i regret everything!!!!

but i have another confession to make:

i drove around in a church with my bicycle, because i thought nobody was in there. later i noticed the reverend was watching me all the time..

ABSOLUTION PLEASE!!!!!!!!

but i have another confession to make:

i drove around in a church with my bicycle, because i thought nobody was in there. later i noticed the reverend was watching me all the time..

ABSOLUTION PLEASE!!!!!!!!

You drove around on a bicycle IN A CHURCH?? :shocked:

Why?? :doh:

Well... I think as long it wasn't Mika's Holy Temple you can get away with this...:naughty:

:roftl: This thread is pure CLASS!

hmm.

well:

today's my 14th b-day so technically I'm supposed to carry an oyster card round, so when my friends all saw me on the bus and shouted out happy b-day, the bus driver called me to the front and I said "heh...oh, it's my 13th b-day." and smiled and walked back to my seat.

...I hope there aren't any bus drivers on MFC! :boxed:

:roftl: This thread is pure CLASS!

hmm.

well:

today's my 14th b-day so technically I'm supposed to carry an oyster card round, so when my friends all saw me on the bus and shouted out happy b-day, the bus driver called me to the front and I said "heh...oh, it's my 13th b-day." and smiled and walked back to my seat.

...I hope there aren't any bus drivers on MFC! :boxed:

My sweet child...

could you first explain WHY you have to carry an oyster card roud?? :blink:

Maybe I can help you better then...:wink2:

- in 1998 i broke a beer can with my teeth and after that i was lying in the church yard. drunk.

- same year i ran away from some bad guys and i didn't know where to hide, so i jumped into a ditch behind the church. i was stuck in that ditch and only my friend could help me out by hitting holes into the wall so i could climb up again...

- in 1998 i broke a beer can with my teeth and after that i was lying in the church yard. drunk.

- same year i ran away from some bad guys and i didn't know where to hide, so i jumped into a ditch behind the church. i was stuck in that ditch and only my friend could help me out by hitting holes into the wall so i could climb up again...

Hmm... I think these are pretty difficult for a normal sister...:blink:

But I'm glad you are going to church so often...:roftl: :roftl:

well, it's a bus pass thingfor 14 yr olds+ and I'll pretty much get chucked off the bus if I don't have it :naughty::blush-anim-cl:

Okay...

first of all, thank you for your explanation...:thumb_yello:

Eeh... next question... were you listening to Mika's songs when it happend?? :bleh:

another memory: i accidentally swallowed an icicle in the church yard in winter when we played run and hide with the reverend.

I need Father Johnny here...:doh:

Father!!!!!!!!!!:shocked:

But just in case: say 10 hail Mikas and eat 25 lollipops...:naughty:

I think you are on the right way then...:bleh:

I haven't been to chuch in a really long time, simply because it's pretty boring for me:thumbdown:

And the thing is i don't know what religion i belong to anymore...im just always saying im open minded:biggrin2:

im confused now:blink:

means i am forgiven? :groupwave:

I am sorry, my sweet child...:no:

But only Father Johnny can forgive sins...:blink:

I'm just an ordinary nun who gives out lollipops and listen to you when it's needed...:naughty:

I hope he'll come back soon and bless you, child...:biggrin2:

I haven't been to chuch in a really long time, simply because it's pretty boring for me:thumbdown:

And the thing is i don't know what religion i belong to anymore...im just always saying im open minded:biggrin2:

im confused now:blink:

My sweet Haylie...

I never expected to see you here...:shocked:

Hmm... difficult question...:blink:

As long as you still believe in our Lord Mika and pray to Him, I bet you will be fine...:thumb_yello:

*hands over a lollipop*