Holy Johnny's (WARNING: contains religious references) confession booth!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Holy Johnny, it has been brought to my attention that I have sinned.

I was visiting the Butterfly Bar and spilled salsa on my leg, causing me to waste perfectly good salsa....:shocked:

How can I overcome this guilt?:naughty:

Well thats one way to Salsa dance (lol:naughty: ) Did you try to scoop it off again? this would then not constitute a waste:biggrin2: Only a very unfortunate accident.

I did not take away your beads my child, they are sacred and essential for you to pray with and reflect on your mischievous ways, you must ask forgiveness for telling lies, and try not to do so in future, truth is always the Mikaway, (unless you organize his gigs, then it seems white one are maybe acceptable where necessary :bleh:).

I did not take away your beads my child, they are sacred and essential for you to pray with and reflect on your mischievous ways, you must ask forgiveness for telling lies, and try not to do so in future, truth is always the Mikaway, (unless you organize his gigs, then it seems white one are maybe acceptable where necessary :bleh:).

But... but... I handed them over and you took them...:blink:

and I never tell lies...:tears:

oh father :snog:thank heavens your back *oops ahem! pulls herself together* please help me guide sister sasje on the right path to rainbows, she seems a bit wayward at the moment, I have confiscated her lollipops that she was giving out willy nilly and they were making her very hyper ...AGAIN.

Forgive me Father for simply being incredibly dumb :doh::lmao: Don't ask me to elaborate on that :lol3:, just say something like 'Blessed are the pure in head', this would already help me a lot. :doh:

Now the question is, what do you think you are? Dumb or unintelligent? If it is the latter of the two then this is easily resolved. Although can take sometime:biggrin2: but on the other hand, if it is the first of these two then I do bless you my child, maybe it is not "Dumb" but just slightly naive:thumb_yello:

oh father :snog:thank heavens your back *oops ahem! pulls herself together* please help me guide sister sasje on the right path to rainbows, she seems a bit wayward at the moment, I have confiscated her lollipops that she was giving out willy nilly and they were making her very hyper ...AGAIN.

See?? :tears:

YOU TOOK MY LOLLIPOPS!!! :shocked:

You meanie, you..:crybaby:

well... I was just handing out lollipops like I always do, but I think I ate too much myself too and began to act a bit..eh.. very hyper...:naughty:

Mother Sparkly didn't think that was really Sisterlike so, she took my lollipops and said that I had to pray in front of the Mika altar...:blink:

She wanted to do that too, but before she could I....eh... stole her beads....:naughty:

and then she was a bit mad at me...:boxed:

now do you remember my child? father what are we to do with her?

now do you remember my child? father what are we to do with her?

OMM:shocked: What an earth is going on? I don't know I leave you alone Sister Sasje and you munch out on all the lollipops. Well as Gluttony is a very serious sin, I may have to ponder on this for a while. Believe me it won't be a picnic in the woods:roftl:

Father I think word has spread and your wisdom and guidance is sought by many here in Mikadom. We are privileged to have such a revered soul to guide us.:naughty:

I see you are keeping good order Mother Sparkly. I would reward you with a lollipop but a certain Sister has eaten them all.:roftl:

OMM:shocked: What an earth is going on? I don't know I leave you alone Sister Sasje and you munch out on all the lollipops. Well as Gluttony is a very serious sin, I may have to ponder on this for a while. Believe me it won't be a picnic in the woods:roftl:

OMM...OMM...:shocked:

this is bad... I can feel it...:doh:

*walks in circles*

Well I talk with Sasje a lot in the bar... and I was curious....

plus... I may need to confess:boxed: :blush-anim-cl:

Confess at your own free will my child. ANYTHING is allowed. You can let go your darkest innermost secrets or you could just tell us how much you love Mika or any other thing you may want a chat about:roftl:

please forgive me i accidentally burned two children with my cigarette in italy...

OH MY!! One child is careless but 2 children is downright irresponsible:boxed: I hope you are ashamed of yourself, and you may need to buy them both a copy of LiCM to make up for this.:naughty:

Confess at your own free will my child. ANYTHING is allowed. You can let go your darkest innermost secrets or you could just tell us how much you love Mika or any other thing you may want a chat about:roftl:

I... er... don't listen to ANY Mika song in.... er...:blink::shocked: ...two days....

can you forgive me?? I love Mika but latelly I've been listening only Sinatra songs

*falls in her knees*

Please forgive me, pleaseee :crybaby:

Father!! :shocked:

You aren't going to ban me from the Holy Land are you??? :shocked:

Do not worry yourself about it, when I think of a suitable punishment I will let you know. As for banning that I do not do. No one ever gets banned:sneaky2: :bleh: