Mika Mention in News of the World 27/5/07

BexxY

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he's just like a baby too. so, two kids playing: mika and the little girl. were they having lollipops?

I remember the children going in the front door of the venue as me some other people were waiting for mika to come out aswell....the children had the HUGEST lollipops you have ever seen

They were so cute :blush-anim-cl:

I remember the children going in the front door of the venue as me some other people were waiting for mika to come out aswell....the children had the HUGEST lollipops you have ever seen

They were so cute :blush-anim-cl:

i thought so. just like a kid for fun.... to quote someone .....:roftl::wub2::wink2:

he's just like a baby too. so, two kids playing: mika and the little girl. were they having lollipops?

Yeah, Mika was playing peek-a-boo behind the lollipops with the kids - soooo cute.

aww my god he's such a amazing guy!

it must make him feel soo good to witness all of those reactions espeically from little kids! thats adorable

That must have been one of the kids I saw him with after the gig... The one who ran at him to hug him before he had time to bend down. She ended up headbutting him in the crotch and hugging his knee- It was quite funny to watch hahahaha

hahahah i would have looved to see that :roftl:

yes he will make a great dad..sigh....well I for one will be totally selfless and offer myself to Mika to make MIKA babies so he can be a wonderful dad, it's never too late to start.

(Oh no I am going to have to go and confess these impure thoughts tomorrow over at Holy Johnny's confessional booth):bleh: