Mika Mention in News of the World 27/5/07

BexxY

Mika's Top Gig For Child Fan, 4

POP Sensation Mika arranged a dream meeting with a four year old girl who had designed a top for him.

Star struck Tiana-Rose Bailey hugged the singer's leg with joy when she met him at a concert in Birmingham with her mum Carrie, 26, of Cheltenham, Gloucs.

(its on page 39 in the top right hand corner just incase anyone has the news of the world) :naughty:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL ill bring my nephew, he's too cute too ignore!

Lol! I think I see a new craze starting, we are all going to be turning up to Mika gigs with our kids or desperately trying to borrow them from friends and family to take!

POP Sensation Mika arranged a dream meeting with a four year old girl who had designed a top for him.

Star struck Tiana-Rose Bailey hugged the singer's leg with joy when she met him at a concert in Birmingham with her mum Carrie, 26, of Cheltenham, Gloucs.

(its on page 39 in the top right hand corner just incase anyone has the news of the world) :naughty:

I wish I hadn't read that

-I'm still feeling guilty for telling my 6 year old that she couldn't come to Birmingham with me!

I wish I hadn't read that

-I'm still feeling guilty for telling my 6 year old that she couldn't come to Birmingham with me!

I did the same MM, but really I am glad I did. They would've got bored with all the queueing. Probs wouldn't have been able to see unless they got to the front and then I would worry about them getting crushed. Oh and it was a school night and my eldest was sitting his S.A.T.S. that week. I will definitely take them another time though to make up for it! Don't feel too bad MM, after all the Big Chill will be a lot better for them, with space to run around if they get bored! I wish I could go to this too, unfortunately the Somerset House tickets have broken the bank a little! :wink2: :wink2:

That must have been one of the kids I saw him with after the gig... The one who ran at him to hug him before he had time to bend down. She ended up headbutting him in the crotch and hugging his knee- It was quite funny to watch hahahaha

why cant that happen to me!!

What a nice gesture but I wouldn't have expected anything other...:biggrin2:

I wish I was a four year old girl, too. So nobody could blame me for wrapping myself around Mika's leg (or waist for I'm probably a bit taller than the girlie :wink2: ) ...people would probably not think I have lost my mind and generally things would be much easier....:bleh:

I wish I was a four year old girl, too. So nobody could blame me for wrapping myself around Mika's leg (or waist for I'm probably a bit taller than the girlie :wink2: ) ...people would probably not think I have lost my mind and generally things would be much easier....:bleh:

haha same, that is really sweet oif him aww things like this make me love him more

:roftl: :roftl:

As a gift for her baptism, I think I will go to Werchter with my 2 year-old niece!!!! :naughty: