Hi from Germany

vonnic

Hello, I'm 35 years old and I live in Germany in the area called "Ruhrgebiet". First time I heard "Grace Kelly" was on the radio during my working time. I asked my teammate if she knows this song and a few days later she gives me the answer. Then I buy the Maxi CD and find the link to "Mikasounds". I hear part of the other songs, buy the album too and when the Mika-Fever has finally infected me.

Now I only listen to Mikas songs - during my way to work, sports, housework, riding and so on.

In August I will see him live on the Taubertal-Festival in Germany. It's still such a long time until then. :blink:

I'm a bit rusty of using my school-english - so I hope you will understand me. *browseinmydictionary* :roftl:

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hallo!!!

:welcomeani: und herzlich willkommen im MFC!!!

I'm sure that you'll have fun in here!! :biggrin2:

Wow! I'd love to go to the Taubertal Festival, but I can't :(

I guess it'll be a great Mika concert!!!!

Lg mariposa

Hallo und willkommen im MCF. Und wieder ein NRWler mehr in der Runde der Mika-Fans :thumb_yello: . Ich wünsche dir viel Spaß hier. Ich finde dein englisch überhaupt nicht eingerostet. Ich habe alles gut verstanden:wink2: . Wenn du Lust hast kannst du ja mal im Deutsch-Thread vorbei schauen. Wir freuen uns immer wieder über neue "Gesichter".

Bis demnächst mal und noch einen schönen Tag.

Liebe Grüße,

Haeschen :mf_rosetinted: