The Holy Temple of Mika (WARNING: contains religious references)

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This could be a good idea to make people THINK along the lines of our dear sweet Lord, but I do feel there are more appropriate images of the divine one that will give out the correct image the Holy Temple Of Mikadom would deem fitting.

mikashirt.jpg

:biggrin2::roftl:

Great work my child you must get bored more often,I like the idea, it has a certain appeal:roftl: Although I agree with Mother Sparkly in the fact that there are better pictures of his Holiness.

:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

bigglowingmika.jpg

Eeee~~

Holy Johnny! I thought you were gonna be banned!

:punk: :punk: :punk: :punk: :punk: QUOTE]

My dear Sheenastar, they will never silence me. The Admin of this auspicious site have seen the light and allowed me to carry on in the name of MIKA. The admin ROCKS.:punk:

• 2 weeks later...

*walks in*

Gosh..

It seems that it's been a long time since anyone was in here!! :shocked:

Everything is covered in dust!! :boxed:

*starts cleaning*

Hmm.. and then I just wanted to see how the gingerbread temple is doing...:blink:

I love the chubby bunny avatar. It is the best one I have seen. :roftl:

Thank you your eminence, it was made with much love from the deep corners of my soul, and my daughter Vix and I have emulated tour Lord and did the celebration service of "Chubby Bunny" only last week, it was very enlightening, we may indeed release our recording of the event on Utube soon for others to come and be inspired with the warmth of "Chubby Bunnyness".

My av is for sharing too as I have had requests for it and some have just felt the urge too strong and HAD to have it regardless lol. Ah the powerful images of "Chubby Bunny" are indeed great. :naughty:

Eeee~~

Holy Johnny! I thought you were gonna be banned!

:punk: :punk: :punk: :punk: :punk::punk:

BANNED!! BANNED!! whatever for, Holy Johnny is spreading the luurrrve and immense joy and laughter of our dear Lord MM he can't be banned for that. :shocked:

• 2 weeks later...
Just passing by to say hi and...

I have sinned on the seventh commandment... I HAVEN'T KEPT MY TAMA ALIVE!!

Well hi, but this isn't the place for confessions:naughty: Although it is duly noted.:biggrin2: (and I won't ask you to look after my pets while I'm on holiday:roftl: )

• 2 months later...

:partytime2::groupwave::groupwave::toot:

FATHER where have you been we have missed you so, I fear some of our sisters have deserted our temple whilst you were on your pilgrimage. we have had one or two familiar faces pop in to pray now and then though.

WELCOME BACK.

• 4 months later...