Mika @ The Dome, Doncaster - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

ok... i am bumping this thread..... anyone got any suggestions for accom.. we are thinking Doncaster lakeside as it is 5 mins from dome and there is a Cadbury's shop nearby....!!!!!!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

There is also talk of an aftershow party.... not the pre-gig party that was in Leeds... (lol.. those who were there will know what I mean!!!!!)..... But Fred is prepared to host again!!! Should be a blast.... and of course... Mika and the band will be on the priority VIP guest list should they wish to attend!!!!!!!:punk:

where is Jodi when you need her for the official countdown...?????? oh yes... she is in my garden drinking wine!!! hehehehe!!!!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

ahh yeah i really need to start think about accomodation ready for the next Mika tour...doncaster will be one of them i need to sort out....is everyone staying in the same hotel again?? whats the plans...??

Party would be Great aswell but i think by the time doncaster comes upon me i will be half dead after the two birmingham concerts:boxed:

ahh yeah i really need to start think about accomodation ready for the next Mika tour...doncaster will be one of them i need to sort out....is everyone staying in the same hotel again?? whats the plans...??

Party would be Great aswell but i think by the time doncaster comes upon me i will be half dead after the two birmingham concerts:boxed:

Bexxy... It's gona be great to catch up with you and everyone else.........:punk: I think If we get our heads together we caould all stay together.... don't know if the travelodge will be as keen tho!!!!!!!:wink2: balloons down the hall... cake in the lift!!!!!! ah.. the memories!!!!!!

there is bound to be a travel lodge in Doncaster ... i dont know of a place that doesnt have a travel lodge near by :naughty: :naughty:

Yeah its going to be great to catch up and have a BIG party ...perhaps MFC members wil get banned from travel lodges in the future if we keep this up :roftl:

there is bound to be a travel lodge in Doncaster ... i dont know of a place that doesnt have a travel lodge near by :naughty: :naughty:

Yeah its going to be great to catch up and have a BIG party ...perhaps MFC members wil get banned from travel lodges in the future if we keep this up :roftl:

I still cant believe the room bill wasnt huge !!! :shocked:

Please all please dont draw on me and pour vodka all over me next time

We should all crash in the same place again , whereever that may be :biggrin2: