Mika @ International Centre, Bournemouth

Yoppappop

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WOOOOT WOOOT!!! I ordered my tickets last night!! me and my Mum are so excited about it - we are going to have the cheesiest of grins from now until November and probably for ages after!!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: I kind of like to think that I have part resposibility of Mika coming to Bournemouth because a couple of weeks ago when he added me on Myspace, I posted a comment saying that I hoped he came to Bournemouth and now he is!:naughty: Woweeee i'm so excited - my first ever concert and it's a Mika concert - woot! Mika is coming to my lil' ol' hometown like 10 minutes from where I live <3 WOOTLES!

-end of crazy ranting- lol

WOOOOT WOOOT!!! I ordered my tickets last night!! me and my Mum are so excited about it - we are going to have the cheesiest of grins from now until November and probably for ages after!!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: I kind of like to think that I have part resposibility of Mika coming to Bournemouth because a couple of weeks ago when he added me on Myspace, I posted a comment saying that I hoped he came to Bournemouth and now he is!:naughty: Woweeee i'm so excited - my first ever concert and it's a Mika concert - woot! Mika is coming to my lil' ol' hometown like 10 minutes from where I live <3 WOOTLES!

-end of crazy ranting- lol

I did a similar thing a couple of months ago asking if there was any chance of him doing gigs in the West country, now he's doing T4 On The Beach at Weston Super Mare, Plymouth and Bournemouth. I guess we both got lucky.

THIS THREAD HAS BEEN RATHER 'PEACEFUL' FOR A WHILE.........SO!!! wHO ELSE IS COMING ALONG????? C'mon peeps - must be more of you out there!!:naughty:

I KNOW!!! At the moment it looks like it's going to be a very quiet concert for just us 7 people (well, 8 including my mum lol) It's selling very well though, only standing tickets left :punk:

Much love x x x x

• 4 weeks later...

Me and my friend are going :punk:

this is the most excited ive been in ages, and theres still 4 months to go!!

everytime i think about going to see him i go into hyper-mode and i get a tad bit over excited :woot_jump:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm bringing my nieces friend with me, this will be her first Mika gig, so I think I'll be wearing a toned down cossie, don't want to scare her.

• 3 months later...

My first Mika gig will be Manchester on the 19th of this month but I'll be seeing him in Bournemouth too on the 28th!!! My partner won a radio competition where the prize is tickets to the gig plus you get to meet Mika and dance on stage at the end in the animal outfits...How cool is that??!! Can't quite believe it really :mfr_omg:

Hello by the way...I'm a new member..:woot_jump:

My first Mika gig will be Manchester on the 19th of this month but I'll be seeing him in Bournemouth too on the 28th!!! My partner won a radio competition where the prize is tickets to the gig plus you get to meet Mika and dance on stage at the end in the animal outfits...How cool is that??!! Can't quite believe it really :mfr_omg:

Well done! We'll be looking out for you, get yourself a flashing heart to represent the MFC! Then we will know it is you!

Hello new member!:biggrin2:

Congratulations!:punk:

Wow, what a price!

I'm afraid we have some members here who could kill for a price like that!:thumb_yello:

Just kidding of course!( I hope!):wink2:

Hi Guys

Yes, I'm sure we'd make a fortune if we sold this on Ebay...wouldn't dream of doing that!!! Once in a lifetime experience!!

So where do I get a flashing heart ??

We have balcony seats and somebody will come get us at the end and take us backstage to get into our outfits... getting nervous just thinking about it! When we find out which outfits, I'll let you know...somebody is contacting us nearer the time to give us specific details so will ask then. Hope I don't get the chicken outfit...tight yellow leggings! :shocked:

I can't come to this one anymore. :sad: Hubby has used all his holiday and more so i can go to all the other ones i'm going to instead. Needs to look after babba. We haven't got anyone who can look after her ya see. I will be at the others though:thumb_yello:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys

My partner got a phone call today from the record company, our chaperone will meet us at 7.15pm, take us backstage to see our outfits (she wasn't 100% certain but said she thought we had the eagle and rabbit outfits to wear!!) and to go over 'the moves'. We'll watch Mika and after 45 minutes, have to make our way backstage. We're going to attempt to wear our flashing hearts over our costumes so you know it's us... he he.. have got a spare one for Mika too...fingers crossed.

My partner asked if we'd definitely meet Mika, she said she didn't want to promise we would as it wasn't part of the prize (we were led to believe by the radio station that it was!!) so we'll have to see what happens... Mika is aware of us and what we'll be doing!! My partner also got a call from the radio station tonight asking him to review 'Lollipop', I didnt hear it unfortunately.. They've asked him to go on again on Thursday to review the gig. Becoming a 'proper' celebrity!! Will let you know how it goes. Everybody have a great time!! Binks xx :roll1:

Won't be back home until Thursday evening so will post up a report and piccies/footage as soon as poss. Our 'chaperone' said she would take some photos for us so will ask her to film some of it on my camera if she's happy to! Have a great time, all those who are going! x :thumb_yello:

Am getting excited about tonight!! Yay!!!!! :biggrin2: I'm realy chuffed that i'm going again. :biggrin2: Bab - if you come on this thread today, i will text or give you a ring in a bit. :thumb_yello: xxx

I am here, haha, not in a hurry to get down there though, as you can guess....