Waking up

Clare

Last night I read a thread about what will help Mika get a good night's sleep.

So I had an idea, why not do a thread on what will help Mika get up in the mornings. On a recent piece of video footage Mika said that he was not a morning person.

So, what will help Mika out of bed guys? :blink:

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night I read a thread about what will help Mika get a good night's sleep.

So I had an idea, why not do a thread on what will help Mika get up in the mornings. On a recent piece of video footage Mika said that he was not a morning person.

So, what will help Mika out of bed guys? :blink:

Be wake up by a fabulous woman like me!!!

Excuse me!!! I think I'm dreaming :wink2:

Really? I'm a total morning person. I wake up at six every single day, with no alarm clock usually- I hate sleeping in, it makes me feel icky and like I wasted part of my day. And the first thing that came to my mind today were the lyrics from Lollipop.

Things that could help him get out of bed... I assume you mean pleasantly, because even though ice water works, it's just not nice. How about an alluring breakfast? The smell of breakfast always got my brothers up...

I wonder if he is ticklish?

x

I bet! I don't know why - maybe because I'd like him to be :wink2: - just imagine his reaction... he already has this hilarious, contageous mad loveable giggle whenever he just says something funny - just imagine him being tickled ---HYPERGiggle! :biggrin2:

I would waken him with a light kiss on the lips, then bring him breakfast in bed!!!

The delusions of an Oldling!!!! :blink::naughty:

Yeah me too

And back to the ticklish thing again.

Bet he'd love it. I can just hear that giggle now in my head. :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

Yeah me too

And back to the ticklish thing again.

Bet he'd love it. I can just hear that giggle now in my head. :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

It's my ringtone :blush-anim-cl:

(I really hope Mika would not be too scared if he knew about that :bleh: )

I bet! I don't know why - maybe because I'd like him to be :wink2: - just imagine his reaction... he already has this hilarious, contageous mad loveable giggle whenever he just says something funny - just imagine him being tickled ---HYPERGiggle! :biggrin2:

:roftl: :roftl: hypergiglle! lolll! I can sooo imaigne that!! xxx