Helloooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

lollipop!

Hey everybody! :roll1: I'm Lollipop! :thumb_yello:

I'm a brand new Mika fan! :naughty:

My story is kinda confused : It all started when a friend of mine told me to download a song called "My Happy Ending" by Avril Lavigne. I accidentaly typed "Happy Ending", so that's when i first heard one of Mika's songs.:arf2: Of course, after that i bought the album, and here I am!!!!!! :biggrin2:

I'm also a big Queen fan, so when i heard that Mika is influenced by Freddie...... bam!!!:toot: I loved him even more!!!!

see ya'

Lollipop! :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everybody! : I'm Lollipop! :th

I'm a brand new Mika fan! :n

My story is kinda confused : It all started when a friend of mine told me to download a song called "My Happy Ending" by Avril Lavigne. I accidentaly typed "Happy Ending", so that's when i first heard one of Mika's songs.:arf2: Of course, after that i bought the album, and here I am!!!!!! :biggrin2:

I'm also a big Queen fan, so when i heard that Mika is influenced by Freddie...... bam!!!:toot: I loved him even more!!!!

see ya'

Lollipop! :mf_rosetinted:

LOLiiees!!! :roftl: :roftl:

i was at a sleepover at my friends and they downloaded some songs and they played Happy Ending which they tought it was Avril's and I told them ITS MIKA!!! xD

And they luuuuv that song :mf_rosetinted:

Welcome to MFC!!!!!! whooooooo!!!

Bout time x]