1kiwiabroad

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Awww please, do that!

Try! I did it...mine it's not beautiful at all, but I think it would be so sweet and funny! :wub2:

You could open a thread about that!!!

I know that other people has already had the same idea..if we collect them we would SEE Mikaville!!!

(ps. I ask again....which is our name? Mikavillians? :blink: )

yeah mikavillians it is then! we could open a thread actuallly.....just for designs, but first everon eneeds to drwas them , or we will have opebed a thread for no reason! so why don't people tell me when they've done theirs, and when we have enough, we can open one to display them on - we might even got more new residents!

ringtailed sheepdog is an AMAZING drawer!!! please ( i kno she won't listen to me, cos ive been trying to get her to draw mika for me for ages so i can put it on my wall....yes, she's that good!) try and persuade her...it'll be really really good, i just know it. i'll keep bugging her, but others have to he,lp me!

Or maybe if you open in and public a pair in it (mine is ready, ask Marianne84 and EnFa, I'm sure they'll be glad to do that too) people will be inspired and will like to be part of the group too and will start to draw his/her own MikHouse (Lol :naughty: )

Okay. I am home, at long last, though I'm going to my dojo pretty soon- I finally caught up on both threads. Now, I do have one request (I really hope I don't sound rude asking for this) and that is that all new Mikaville residents hold back on some new street names for now, unless it's an absolutely to die for, cannot live without, totally Mikaville name.

Having said that, I proceed with my shiny new updated fantabulous, opulent list of loveliMikatasticness.

Street names discussed in both the Planning and Residential threads:

Love Love Lane

Lollipop Lane

Big Girl Lane

Chew-Chew Avenue

Grace Kelly Avenue

Happy Endings Circle

Billy Brown Boulevard

Kerchinga Close (Street?)

Identity Mad Way

I Don't Care Estates

Sunset Avenue

Sunny Day Avenue- dedicated to the shops.

Chocolate Flow Avenue

Treat Lane

Little Bit of Heaven Square

Braces Lane

Holy Johnny Road

Interpretation Avenue

Curly Hair Boulevard

Recreational sites:

Museo: The museum of Mika art, with live entertainment from none other than Mika himself.

Pool Party: The Amusement Park Extravaganza, with flumes, pools, waterslides, and bumperboats galore. Everything is Mika-themed, with people in costumes and games.

Royal Sympathy Arena: A venue for Mika and Mika fan-approved bands that come to town.

MikaSquare Gardens: A big garden area (with trees and flowers and animals) with a big screen tv in the middle and speakers, where it would only be on Channel love mika. It would also double as an outside cinema.

Loverboy Lake: It flows from the Emerald Forest, all the way to the village and is one of the most romantic places in all Mikaville.

Violet Sky Park: A playground with monkey bars, swingsets, slides, and sandboxes.

Government/learning sites:

Mika School: Where all basic degrees to prepare yourself to live in the wonderful Mikaville are earned.

Mika's College of Music: Taught by the man himself.

Other World Hall: Townhall.

Hubbly-Bubbly: The hospital.

Intoxicated: The Dump.

Religious sites:

First Church of Saint Holy Johnny: Daily preaching and confessional booth.

Businesses

Fashion and general shopping:

EmBrace Yourself: Professional suspender/braces tailors.

Tailor Me: Makes wonderful skinny pants and other stylish clothes.

Mika Mini-Mall: For everything mika. one stop mall for everything from tight red pants to white converse to custom made boxers to accessories to tamas!

Watch Me: The watch and clock shop that welcomes all residents.

Big Curls (You Are Beautiful): Salon.

MikaDiva: CDs, posters, recording studio and so much more!

Toys R' Mika: Speaks for itself. Has an awesome selection of tamagochi's.

Hug-a-Bear: Mikaville's very own cuddly-wuddly bear shop.

Why Not?: Bookstore!

MikaArt For Fun: Stationary and art supplies for all painters, cartoonists, authors, and so and so forth.

Food service and entertainment:

Club Relax: Home of the famous Butterfly Bar Girls and all-night disco!

Pointlessly Delicious: A sumptuous restaurant, serving only the most divine food.

Dangerous Obsession: French fries, curly fries, onion rings, steak fries, potato chips- it goes on! All available with a side of mayo.

Java: The internet cafe.

TEAse me: The delectable little tea shop.

Chocoloco: The fantabulous, incomparable, beauteous, most chocolatey chocolate factory in the history of chocolate making.

Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory: The very thing that makes Chocolate Flow Avenue possible.

Délices du Liban: lollipops, candies, bakery, and marshmallows.

Pick Me: Grocery store. Always has fresh fruit.

Travel:

Mika International Airport (supports Cartoon Motion Airlines)

As usual, if I'm missing something that should be here, feel absolutely free to let me know.

thanx kiwia for invite. nice to meet you all. i keep getting lost on here. but its a fanastic place. my friends r sick of listening to me go on about mika. so thank u god for this place. lol:biggrin2: :thumb_yello::woot_jump:

thanx kiwia for invite. nice to meet you all. i keep getting lost on here. but its a fanastic place. my friends r sick of listening to me go on about mika. so thank u god for this place. lol:biggrin2: :thumb_yello::woot_jump:

Oh God...friends :roftl:

I think we all have the same problem :wink2:

Welcome to Mfc and to Mikaville then :biggrin2:

Hi Kiwi!!! Please add me to Mikaville!

I really need to live there because Mika cannot marry me unless he meets me- living in the same neighbourhood would help I think :biggrin2: Also, I am a massive fan and living in Mikaville would be a dream come true! Nothing could make me happier than living amongst fellow Mika-lovers!

Perhaps I could work as the real estate agent?

May I take the house for sale at 2 Curly Hair Boulevard? (If it isn't taken)That’s the house on the hill overlooking Mika’s place. I have great plans to repaint the house with the LICM artwork!

myhouse.jpg

Much appreciated! :mf_rosetinted:

Sarah xox

LoL...at great request...I would like to fund the MikaLunatic Asylum for obsessed and pervert people or maybe just the MikaLunatic Asylum..as Liz prefers...

Co-funders: Violet_Sky and Ioana

honourary staff member I would say: JackViolet

:mf_rosetinted: