Mikaville residents

1kiwiabroad

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

there you go Eir, mika's angels are now an official group of mikaville. if any other groups wissh to be added, just say what your groups could do for the city, example: mika's angels - essential for all mika praising events

proudmutts - mika's official breed so he will not feel outta place

can everyone please check their residency numbers on teh list again...i just realised i've got 2 #18's...lol! sorry!

Can i please live at number 12 Lollipop lane... as much as i love my house mate theres enough space so why not use it!! (can can connect our houses somehow...)

I started making a map, but i got really confused... someone else give it a go...

I've got all the new street names on my list (if you want to see the whole list before I got ahold of these names, check the other Mikaville thread)

Gracekelly76, what would you name your teddy bear shop?

Also, there seems to be a lot of Big Girl titled things... Big Girl Street, Big Girl Boulevard, and Big Girl Lane. Big Girl Lane was the first founded one... Would everyone be just as happy living on one Big Girl themed street, or do we need the other ones?

Mikaville resident #41 : mel tinydancer ( 1234 lollipop lane) sorry, i only just found your request on the other tread - you are rightfully about #3!

yeah you're right i'm about number 3!! :sneaky2: lol jk it's all good in the hood. the mikaville hood that is. :biggrin2:

Once every one gets settled we should all have a get together and celebrate the joy that is Mika. I have a feeling that it could go on for days and weeks. Everyone bring a bottle of drink of choice and we will dance to Mika's music..anyone up for it?

Sounds good to me... Mika better be there though... else i shall hunt him down and drag him there anyway...

He will come without any forcing.....he loves us all, each and every one of us. Instead of listening to his music on cd he could just sing to us.