Pictures from Sydney

sallyh

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll post some of mine... you'll have to see "the" picture.. just look at where Mika's eyes are looking...

100_1121.jpg

to me he's simply looking at the floor. or at sb's shoes. did any of you have pretty colourful shoes? lol

to me he's simply looking at the floor. or at sb's shoes. did any of you have pretty colourful shoes? lol

Unfortunately no... I just think he wasn't ready for the photo... or he really was looking at soangel's cleavage!!! He does look like he's smiling at something... :naughty:

Thanks! Someone else took the pic for us, and when I looked at it I realised where Mika was looking! I plan to get it printed out A4 size, and when he comes back to Australia I want to ask him where he's looking! And get him to sign it! :naughty:

Okay, I need sleep, so I'll see you later!

heh heh you meanies he was just looking at your badges (is that what they are calling them these days lmao) nah think he is looking at your necklace though, probs wondering if he you would notice if he nicked it after all he has probs heard a lot about the flashing hearts of the crazy girls on MFC ha ha.

heh heh you meanies he was just looking at your badges (is that what they are calling them these days lmao) nah think he is looking at your necklace though, probs wondering if he you would notice if he nicked it after all he has probs heard a lot about the flashing hearts of the crazy girls on MFC ha ha.

Okay, that works! I thought we should have given Mika a MFC badge, but we ended up running out! But didn't think to give him a flashing heart... Will hve to next time he's here!