If you were stranded on a desert island with MIKA...

Thaaaaanks :/

Hahahaha, I will write at my normal pace (One part a day) and just type everythig out when I get back.

Ok, now... I really want to take my love today single... and I really want to take my GK single... Which one???

Screw it, I'll take bothe and leave behind one of my other cd's...

Now should I leave the Fratellis or the Kooks???

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Not the Kooks!! I love them!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know haha, I think I'm crazy

Me too!!

Not that I think you're crazy but that I think I'm crazy too

lol

(Oh gosh! I just read that...and it proved the fact that I am in fact crazy)

lol

Me too!!

Not that I think you're crazy but that I think I'm crazy too

lol

(Oh gosh! I just read that...and it proved the fact that I am in fact crazy)

lol

I was right, it's from the phone interview. Yay I'm not crazy! Well...I am, but not as bad as I thought.

I was right, it's from the phone interview. Yay I'm not crazy! Well...I am, but not as bad as I thought.

Haha!! Thanks...where is that interview?

I can't find it on my computer anywhere

You remember what it was called?

My next bit... Not really good but still, I haven't posted my parts for ages. Well done all of you for your stories BTW!

Waking up the next morning, I noticed Max was still asleep. I stood up and went out of the hut. Then I realised I didn’t know my way out of here and it would be mean to leave Max. At the same time I was bored and needed to find Mika and talk to him.

After 5 minutes, I realised Max wasn’t going to wake up any time soon, so I walked back into the hut.

“Max?” I said quietly, touching his shoulder. No reply.

“Max?” I said a bit louder, shaking his shoulder lightly. He mumbled something back.

“Max.” I said, getting impatient. Again, no reply. After a few more tries, I gave up being gentle.

“Max!” I shouted, shaking him hard. He awoke with a jolt.

“What?” He said, jumping up.

“Can we go? I’m bored and awake.” I told him. He looked at me like I was some kind of mental case.

“Well, I’m certainly awake now.” He said, standing up. I stood up with him. “Yeah, where do you want to go?”

“I want to find Mika.” I told him, a bit more quiet than usual. I didn’t want to give him all details of the argument.

“But I thought you guys had a fight?” He said, intrigued.

“Yeah, but I really think I need to apologise.” I said, not looking at him.

“Okay.” He said, smiling. “Where do you want to look?”

“Um anywhere, really.” I smiled.

“Okay. I’ll come with you.” He took my hand. I pulled away.

“I’d rather if we separated. Maybe you could stay here and wait for me, yeah?” I smiled. He blushed and nodded.

“Look,” I said comfortingly, “it’s not that I don’t want you to come, it’s just, well, I need to speak to Mika privately. Plus, I want to be able to find you when I have spoken to him.”

“Okay.” Max said, staring at me with his big green eyes. “I’ll see you in a while.”

As he was about to leave, I called out to him.

“Max? Which way to the beach?” I could tell he wanted me to say something else because his smile dropped. He came over and told me. I gave him a hug.

“Don’t go anywhere.” I told him.

“I won’t.” He said holding me tighter. I felt his nose touch my neck as he pulled his head round and I’m pretty sure he began to lower his hands so I pulled away.

“Got to go!” I said quickly, running off. As I headed to the beach, I kept an eye out for two things; one, Mika and two, crazy natives.

I reached the beach without seeing either of them. I was relieved and disappointed. Looking around, I realised it wasn’t ‘our bit’ of the beach. So I walked the beach, thinking of what I was supposed to say. Everything that went through my mind didn’t seem right. It was rather ‘too revealing’ of my true feelings or just plain stupid.

Reaching our spot, I looked around. Mika wasn’t there. I wondered what to do. Then I remembered our shelter. I walked over to have a look. Looking inside, I saw loads of fruit. Though, no Mika. I sighed and walked out to the beach. Then I noticed some writing in the sand.

BECKY, I’LL BE AT THE BIG ROCK

Big rock? I thought to myself. What big rock? Then I remembered the time I had got upset about Max, that I’d fell asleep on a big rock. Excited, I walked quickly across the warm sand. I realised it must have been about noon because the sun was beating down hard on my head.

I finally saw the rock and Mika sitting staring out at the shimmering ocean. I desperately wanted to run up and give him a hug, but then I thought he might still be angry. So I walked up casually.

“Hey.” I said quietly, staring at my feet.

“Oh, hey.” Mika replied. I looked up to see me staring at him.

“I…” We both said together. We both laughed.

“You go.” I said politely.

“No, you.” Mika replied, turning to face me.

“Okay.” I said, taking a deep breath. “I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to be nasty and you’re right I don’t know him and…” Mika cut in.

“It’s okay, don’t worry about it. I was kind of hasty anyway. I shouldn’t assume just because I think he’s creepy, doesn’t mean he is.” I gave him a hug. I didn’t want to tell him he was more than likely right, because that’d just be letting him win.

We talked for a while telling each other what we did after he stormed off. I gave him details of the terribly built hut, and he told me how he snuck back a few times to try and get fruit but me and Max were still there so he had to wait until we’d gone because he didn’t want to look stupid. After chatting away for a while, I realised I left Max at the hut.

“Oh, god! I forgot about Max.” I said, as Mika smiled at me.

“Stupid.” Mika joked, laughed.

“Hey!” I said defensively, poking him. He laughed and reminded me about Max.

“Come with me.” I said widening my eyes.

“Even though that was a terrible attempt at puppy dog eyes, okay. But I will only wait nearby. I’m not going in that hut.” Mika smiled, jumping off the rock.

We began walking into the trees. Even though there was nothing around except trees, I couldn’t help but think something bad was going to happen.

Reaching the hut, I looked at Mika. I thought that if anything bad was going to happen, I’d find out now.

“What? Go, will you! I’ll wait here.” Mika laughed, after looking at him for half a minute or so. Trying to shake off the feeling I walked into the hut. Max was sitting on the floor, staring at the wall.

“Hey Max. I found Mika.” I smiled, tapping him on the shoulder. I wasn’t quite sure what I expected, but it definitely wasn’t what happened next.

My Part II, didnt know how my first part ended but I will continue

--

The girls opened her eyes softly, but still saw the light of the sun.

'What.. what?' She mumbled softly and looked around.

Oh forgot, stuck on a island, she thought.

She wanted to get up but she felt an arm around her. The girl looked beside her and saw Mika sleeping. She'd better not wake him.

Softly she removed his arm from her shoulder and put it carefully on the ground.

'Food, Im so hungry..' she mumbled. She licked her dry lips and looked around again. She stared in the distance.

Is that a coconut tree? Really? The girl started to run towards the mighty tree, and when she reached it she stared into the leafs.

She started jumping but couldnt even reach the lowest leaf. Darn!

Suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder.

'Need any help?' She heard Mika say.

'Wow, you nearly gave me a heart-attack..' said the girl, still in shock.

'Sorry, wont do it again. I will warn you next time..' He said with a big grin on his face. This made the girl laugh, it made her happy and she thanked god that she was stuck here with him.

'Come, I know how we can reach the coconuts.' He putted his hands on her hips and slowly lifted the girl up. She grabbed a leaf and immediatly there felt some coconuts from the tree. The girl searched for more coconuts, with a good result.

'Can you put me down, I cant find coconuts anymore..' She said to the now red Mika. He putted her down and after a few good breaths he turned into his original colour.

'Let's bring them to our home sweet rock, shall we?' He grabbed some coconuts from the sand and started walking. The girl grabbed the rest of the coconuts and followed.

'Well.. you possibly know my name allready.. But what's yours?'

'Um.. Steffi..' She mumbled.

'Okay, hi Steffi.' he said with his sweet smile on his perfect face.

We arrived at our rock and threw the coconuts next to it.

'Okay, give me 2 coconuts.' And Steffi gave him the 2 coconuts. With a handy trick he splitted them into two halfs. 2 halfs for Steffi and 2 halfs for himself.

We enjoyed our breakfast, and they talked for hours. He was pleasant company and so was she. Steffi felt comfortable with him, and Mika felt comfortable with her.

Part III

--

After hours of talking and sharing information about our family and historie, Mika suddenly grabbed Steffi's hand.

'Come, lets take a dive!' And he ran on the beach, Steffi ran with him.

Once in the water they had the time of their lifes. They ran, dove and played till the sky was getting orange and they headed back to the beach.

'That was a lot of fun, was it!' Mika said, he was totally happy.

'Yeah, we should do that more often!' Steffi really liked Mika, she knew he was nice, but like this. He was deffinitly the nicest person she knew.

When they were back on the beach it was getting some colder, Steffi was shivering.

'Come here,' Mika putted his arm around her and pulled her against himself,

'Im going to get some wood, for a fire. Can you make a fire? Because I cant.' He laughed, Steffi laughed too.

'Yes. I can make a fire. You go get some dry wood!' Steffi tickled him and gave him a little playfull push. She sat down on the rock and stared to the sun, that was getting dark yellow and lowered in the water.

She putted her arms around her knees and thought about her mother, and father. Maybe she'd never see them again, never.

Mika returned quickly, with wood.

Steffi took it and made a fire, it took quite a while. But it was a fire.

And after 5 min it was burning good and it gave enough warmth.

She sat down next to Mika, she thought about her family again.

'What's wrong, you're very quiet..' He looked in her eyes, but she couldnt stop it and started to cry. Mika putted his arm around her and putted his head against hers. Steffi felt a little bit better now but still cried.

'Maybe we'll never leave this place..' She whispered into his ear.

'We will, I promise.' His hand stroke her hair out of her face and he placed a soft kiss on her cheek. Steffi putted her head on his chest and cried. She couldnt stop, she kept thinking about her family.

Mika didnt said anything, he just stoked her hair and kept her warm.

The next morning the fire was burned out and they had coconuts for breakfast again.

'Wait, you have something..' Mika streched out his arm and removed a bit of coconutfruit from the corner of Steffi's mouth.

'Thanks.. And, um.. sorry about last night. I was getting to emotional..' She turned her head away.

'Hey,' Mika walked next to her and sat down,'its nothing to be ashamed of.. You just want to go home, I want to go home. But Im glad im here with you.' He grabbed her hand and squised it softly.

'Just imagine, being stuck here with a..' he stopped and smiled. He never finished his sentence. Steffi putted her arm around his shoulder and hugged him. That was hugging a little piece of heaven, and after that Steffi putted a little kiss on his cheek.

'Thanks..' she muttered. She jumped up and walked to the sea, she picked up shells she liked, so she could keep them as a present. For her family, if she would see them again.

Mika lay down in the sand, staring in the sky, doing nothing. He looked to peacefull, it made Steffi relax and she felt really comfortable. Steffi ran towards him and felt on her knees beside him. She looked into his beautifull brown eyes, he looked back into her blue eyes. Steffi bend over him and gave him a soft kiss on his lipps. It felt like they were kissing forever and it made her feel happy. She lay next to him and grabbed his hand. If they could be like this forever.

--

Well, I didnt wanted to let them kiss. But it would be so romantic, so I did it anyway. :wub2:

I'm not Steffi. She's just a made up person.

wow i love this thread its great and it grows so fast if i don't come on for a day i've totally lost where i am!!!!!

I love this thread too. Yesterday I said that that was the last part of my story but I can't resist doing more of it.

Hate to be killjoy but:

As lovely as it would be to be on an island with someone I'm a fan of, I wouldn't be able to shave/wax, going to the toilet would be a right hassle, being stranded on an island means that my clothes and everything would be washed away, so what would I do for underwear? and how could I shower? and well...y'know...what about your period? ick.:thumbdown::boxed:

heh. I'm such a wet blanket.:blush-anim-cl:

So here is the next installment :)... If you havn't cried yet you might want to have a kleenex near by... just let it all out... be free :) Anyways, the love story of Amelie and Mika can best be summed up by the slideshow I made lol... so if you havn't seen it yet, head on over to my myspace... and if you have seen it... well it's different now... ten times better and is located above my friends list! Let me know what you think :)

Part 5

Mika’s hands gently caress Amelie’s face… his eyes closed and his brow beaming with sweat. Amelie continues to lovingly run her fingers through his hair while her other hand inches toward his waist. Their hearts race as their breathing calms… the plane is flooding with bloody screams and painful cries. For these two bodies intertwined in each other, nothing else existed… nothing else mattered.

Finally, the inevitable happened, the plane hit the water silencing the screams forever.

Mika came up from the water… his lungs stinging painfully as he tried desperately to breath. He didn’t care… He searched for Amelie who had slipped from his arms during the plunge downward into the water. There was nothing but flaming debris all around him and floating bodies that no longer clung to life. His vision was blurred and his eyes stung from the salty water.

He could make out a mound of land about 20 feet away from him. In the distance he sees a figure trying to swim to the shore. Mika squints his eyes and can make out the image of a red dress. He knows it is Amelie. He cries out her name and quickly makes his way toward the island. He is happy beyond belief that she survived but was anticipating seeing the state she was in. The journey toward shore seemed like an eternity as worst case scenarios flooded his thoughts.

Ten feet left to go and Mika realizes that she is no longer moving. His breathing becomes more painful as his pace quickens.

“AMELIE?!â€

Her body is lifeless a few feet from the shore. Her hair is glistening in the radiant sun and the red chiffon from her dress is floating all around her. Her face is peaceful and angelic… her lips slightly parted and dewy. Mika once again desperately cries out her name as he puts his head to her chest. Her heart was still beating. Amelie was still fighting for her life. In her mind she could hear Mika wailing for her and wanted desperately to open her eyes. She could feel the warmth of a glowing white light… God was calling to her… but she refused to answer. In her mind she could hear God’s voice… “Amelie, it’s time.â€

“No! I can’t leave him!â€

“ Amelie… take my hand.â€

Beyond God’s glow she can see paradise. Her hand moves toward his. She is succumbing to the radiance of heaven. Her mind calms and she is ready to leave all her pain behind. Heaven never looked so good. As her fingers inch toward her creator she feels a familiar touch.

“Gabriel?†She can’t believe her eyes. God is no longer in sight.

Gabriel takes her hand in his and looks at her lovingly.

“Amelie…This isn’t how it ends.â€

“Gabriel! In her mind she jumps into his arms sobbing and showering him with small kisses all over his face.â€

“You have a life to live Amelie.â€

“I want to go with you Gabriel!†She plunges into his chest.

“Take me with you!†She is in awe of his radiance and finally collapses into the arms she has missed for what has seemed like an eternity.

“Amelie, sweetie you have to go back.†He takes her face in both of his hands. “You have much still to live for.â€

“No! Life is too hard… I can’t live without you!â€

“But you will...â€

“Gabriel… I don’t understand… don’t you want me here.â€

He laughs and moves her hair away from her face… “Of course I want you here Amelie… but it’s just not for me to decide.â€

“What?â€

“Look behind you.â€

She moves her face away from Gabriel’s towering frame. She can see Mika in a fog sobbing desperately over her tiny lifeless body. He is cradling her in his arms.

Gabriel moves her chin toward his… her eyes are watery.

“Amelie he needs you.â€

She looks at Gabriel sadly.

“Gabriel… You know I will never forget you… My heart will always belong to you.â€

He caresses her face… “Your heart was never intended to be for one person… can you imagine the world without the love you give?†He tilts his head and smiles… “What a sad thought… to deprive the world of my Amelie.â€

She smiles through her tears.

“What good am I to the rest of the world?â€

He laughs…“Trust me Amelie, you have no idea what is in store for you.â€

“Could you give me a hint at least?†she asks teasingly with a slight wink.

“That wasn’t in my job description,†he says jokingly.

She wraps her arms around him and whispers in his ear, “Oh how I’ve missed you.â€

“It’s too bad I wasn’t more funny on earth huh?â€

She laughs and runs her fingers through his hair… she is reminded of Mika once again. She and Gabriel hold on to each other for a few more moments until he guides her by the hand into the distant fog. She is wiping the tears from her face.

“Amelie, you and I… You know we’ll meet again.†She sniffles with a nod…

“I know.â€

“God has a plan for you… otherwise he wouldn’t have sent you back.â€

She giggles… “I can’t imagine what sort of difference he thinks it will make. What could a girl like me possibly give to the world?â€

As he releases her into the fog, she keeps her eyes on his...

He smiles lovingly at her… “New life.â€

Wow Mel you're such a great writer! You've made me a really proud cousin!

Here's the continuation of my story.

Enjoy!!!Going Home

It was dark outside now. The lights on the stage went down and everyone cheered and clapped. The concert was over. Some of the fans were shouting for more. Mika looked exhausted as he walked off the stage. The girl next to Clare got up and managed to catch a quick photo of him with her video mobile phone. Clare wished she had one of those because she could have done the same.. It was 10:45 at night. When the mad rush had dispersed Clare and the girls made a beeline for the door. “Did you enjoy it then? I thought Mika was fantastic.” Clare nodded and yawned. “I have come a long way to get to this gig. And I am glad I did.” Clare was wondering how she was going to find a place to sleep for the night. Then she could maybe set off home tomorrow. It was going to be a long way to her hometown in Lincolnshire. Clare asked the girls if there were any bed and breakfast places in Glasgow. The girl with the long brown hair volunteered. “There’s one just outside of Glasgow. The Marriott it’s called.” Clare had never found out these girls names. There had not been enough time to get to know them properly. Clare walked into the reception area and asked the woman who was at the desk to look up this hotel number for her. “Will you be okay now? We have to catch our lift home?” She told the girl she would be fine. The girls wished Clare a safe journey home. Clare rang up the hotel on her mobile but unfortunately there were no places left for that night. Clare swore silently to herself. The receptionist then gave her a list of numbers to ring. Clare also asked the woman for a local taxi firm in the area. After a few calls Clare managed to secure a booking at a bed and breakfast place, but the hotel was 10 miles outside of Glasgow. Clare was thankful that she had managed to salvage her handbag and mobile phone from that crash which had left her on the desert island. Because where would she had been without those? She couldn’t use her phone on the island because there had been no signal. Clare sat down on a bench in a cosy seating area near the main doors and waited for the taxi. When it arrived she got in and they set off. Clare checked in her handbag to see how much money she had with her. “So this place is quite a way then?” The Scottish taxi man replied in his broad accent, “Fraid so lass.” Clare sighed. “So lady, what’s brought you to Glasgow then?” She told him about the concert and the bad crash and being stranded on a desert island for two weeks. The driver looked astonished. “Aw my God, that sounds nasty.”

“The concert was awesome though.” That had made up for the bad things she had to face on that hot island. But being with Mika had made a difference all round.

It was 11:30 when they arrived at the hotel. She paid the large sum of money. “Mind how you go then lass.” Clare made her way into the well-lit hotel. She decided to pay her cheque now so as to save her messing about in the morning. Clare was tired and just wanted to go to sleep. The room was on the ground floor and easy to find. Once in her room Clare just undressed and crawled into bed. Sleep came quickly.

wow wow wow!

im out of my writers block all it took was a long walk with the my four legged friend and things are back on track....will be new episode soon.

and oh how i love this thread, how our imaginations soar

and how much i love reading peoples great work... although i must say readng my own stuff over again is, well, like lisnng to your own answering machine!