i need a favor!

photojenny14

so, as i'm sure you all know by now (cause i haven't stopped blabbing about it:biggrin2: ) i am seeing mika on june 15 in nyc!! i am going with my best friend who also loves mika and we are both EXTREMELY excited. but you see, i am a much bigger fan. she has never even see him in an interview or concert online! :shocked: she's busy, we'll forgive her. lol. but on june 15, she'll be over at my house the whole day before we leave and i wanted to share with her the really good ones (interviews and concert clips, mainly interviews) as i have, in fact, only seen about 10 or so, and i know that i have missed many of the "classics" per say, i was wondering of you guys could give me some that we should definitely check out. thank you sooo much!!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so on youtube i just go to mikaobsessed and search for the confessions video?

ooh i can't wait for all of this mika in actual movement!

HAHA you guys will certainly understand this. (sorry, i was reminded when i wrote the word "movement")

so i randomly get these mikagasms (only way to explain it) during the day about going to the concert. so i was in the car with my friend (who is going with me) and we are going shopping to get clothes for the concert and we are listening to LICM (of course:mf_rosetinted: ) but i'm not overly crazy, just smiling. but then all of the sudden, i just screamed, "OH MY GOD WE ARE ACTUALLY GOING TO SEE HIS HAIR FLOPPING AROUND!" haha it was wonderful, and that fact alone has probably made me more excited for this than i have been for anything in my life :blush-anim-cl:

so on youtube i just go to mikaobsessed and search for the confessions video?

ooh i can't wait for all of this mika in actual movement!

HAHA you guys will certainly understand this. (sorry, i was reminded when i wrote the word "movement")

so i randomly get these mikagasms (only way to explain it) during the day about going to the concert. so i was in the car with my friend (who is going with me) and we are going shopping to get clothes for the concert and we are listening to LICM (of course:mf_rosetinted: ) but i'm not overly crazy, just smiling. but then all of the sudden, i just screamed, "OH MY GOD WE ARE ACTUALLY GOING TO SEE HIS HAIR FLOPPING AROUND!" haha it was wonderful, and that fact alone has probably made me more excited for this than i have been for anything in my life :blush-anim-cl:

ROFLL ! :roftl: