• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ROFL

Can I join please?

I copypasted the Fancy Chicken logo onto my... Well everything!

Word

Frontpage

screensaver etc

;);););)

ur officially a new pervacious knitter :lol3:

welcome :mf_rosetinted:

Hey knitters! I made some screen caps for you!

Oh no! Mika missed a button! I hope you girls sewed it on properly...

taratata1.jpg

Now we need to make sure everything is in place. :biggrin2:

taratata2.jpg

you are spoling us :naughty: :naughty:

knittoz,I have a confession to make:

My name is Ioana and I am a Mikaholic...go figure :lol3:

my computer was down yesterday and I was about to loose everything on it,including the Mika! well anyway,you have no idea how I was striving for a clip or a pic or smth :lol3:

It`s bad..it`s really bad,thank god a smart brave man came and fixed it,and the first thing I did was play the GK video :bleh:

oh yeah,and there was Love Today on Vh1 yesterday,you wouldbn`t belive my joy when I saw it :naughty:

I hope so :sneaky2:

By the way, I will defo slap him too, in case he cancels the gig on his bday!!!

I`d actually like it if he`d cancel for his bday,I mean he`d have that day for him,and he deserves it.

because he`s playin 18 and 19 at that festival,so he might as well just sing the second day and celebrate his birthday in peace

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

He's

....evil! :shocked:

Where was his mum to tell him off when he did this? :no:

it was a free moment,and who knows who he was showing it to :lol3:

maybe she agreed with it :biggrin2:

I`d actually like it if he`d cancel for his bday,I mean he`d have that day for him,and he deserves it.

because he`s playin 18 and 19 at that festival,so he might as well just sing the second day and celebrate his birthday in peace

Oh, I see, didn't know about that. It's only that I soooo want him to get the cards and the cd and for avoca will be there at the festival ...so if it was cancelled that'd be crap. But if he's announced for 2 days I think it's fine to take the bday off. BUT BE THERE THE DAY AFTER!!!

hey i know i've come in like from out of the blues.. but since the ahem knitting thread really like the 'sweet dreams' vid thought i'd post a new one

he doesn't do the same sexy moves as the other ones but he sure does some interesting new ones :blink: enjoy!

Oh yeah! He did the jumping-hip-swivel move in LA too! I thought it was sexy, until I saw the OTHER videos...

I took a video, but can't seem to upload it. Oh, he didn't do jumping jacks tho! LOL!