Ioana

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

don`t mind her...she`s partly in denial :mf_rosetinted:

You just do your routine,and then we can go on a penguin hunt with the master :naughty:

Yes... with the master... :hypo: :hypo:

ahaaa! so that`s the secret word! :naughty:

You obay whenever I mention the MASTER ,do you not? :sneaky2:

Yes, master... :hypo: :hypo:

what do you want me to do, master?? :hypo:

Hello pervs. I joined this forum yesterday wearing rose tinted glasses, in love with Mika for his artistry and personality. Within a single day of perusing the Mikagasmic pictures thread, the picture caption thread and the Sydney Sweet Dreams video (0:25 and 1:10 are particularly pervtastic moments), I can't get the words "licks her lips like there's something other" (the Love Today video is particularly delicious when he sings that line) out of my head. I have crazy hair, I used to adore Strawberry Chuppa Chupps when I was a kid and I used to run a Megalomaniac Society in high school but thanks to you all I now have a thing for curls, suspenders (especially when snapped) and chocolate sauce. I have a feeling that I'm going to like it here if you take me in. :wink2:

Hello pervs. I joined this forum yesterday wearing rose tinted glasses, in love with Mika for his artistry and personality. Within a single day of perusing the Mikagasmic pictures thread, the picture caption thread and the Sydney Sweet Dreams video (0:25 and 1:10 are particularly pervtastic moments), I can't get the words "licks her lips like there's something other" (the Love Today video is particularly delicious when he sings that line) out of my head. I have crazy hair, I used to adore Strawberry Chuppa Chupps when I was a kid and I used to run a Megalomaniac Society in high school but thanks to you all I now have a thing for curls, suspenders (especially when snapped) and chocolate sauce. I have a feeling that I'm going to like it here if you take me in. :wink2:

Do tell moare about the chocllate sauce...it`s very inspiring! :naughty: