2007-06: Los Angeles - Im Back From Last Night, Mika, In LA

findingmywords

IM BACK YOU GUYS!!!!!!! AHHHHH! O MY GOODNESS.....

O my goodnesss....

WOW

okay

last night, was the most phenomenal, amazing, perfect, outstanding, awesome, fun, most perfectly amazing night of my life........

MIKA was sooo ssssssssssssooooooooooooooo SSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PERFECTLY AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MIKA, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!! IT WAS THE MOST AMAZING NIGHT OF MY LIFE, AND YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

okay.... so

I was in the very front, touching the stage, in the most amazing, perfect, the best spot that you could get.

I was touching the stage and i could have grabbed mikas legs and suspenders if i wanted to....

ok, so, Sara Bareilles is amazing and she is awesome too!!!! (she was the opening act....

I got to LA at about 2ish, and we spent like 3 hours shopping and walking around hollywood!!!

So my friend and I went to the Avalon after shopping. We were like the 8th in line, and there werent that many people there. Sivan and Summer were there!!! its so great to finally have met you guys in person!!! you guys are amazing!!!!!!!!!!! so we waited in line and i met people from the fan club, and everyone is so amazing and nice!! while waiting in line Martin and Luke and Mikey and Cherisse came out and went into a cab, and drove somewhere (i got a video of them) and before that, mika had come and went in through the backstage door. I didnt see him, but Sivan and others did. We could hear him rehearsing too!!!!!!!!! So they opened the doors at around 7:10 ish, and i went in, and i fast-walked to the very middle, touching the stage, in the most perfect spot that there is!!!!!!!!!! and it took a long time for the concert to start, but once it had started, it was the most amazing night of my life..... He was so amazingly perfect, and he is sooo beautiful..... i couldnt believe it.... it hasnt really hit me that much yet, that i actually had my dream come true. So while waiting for the concert to start, my friend, Erica, she had won a radio contest before, to get tickets and backstage passes to the show. So the guy gave them to her, but he miscounted and gave her an extra. So she told us, and she gave me the extra backstage pass..... THANK YOU SO MUCH ERICA!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU TIMES A MILLION!!!!!! YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!

so, i enjoyed the amazingly perfect show, and mika was so energetic, along with the crowd, and i got loads of good videos, but not many pictures.

Im uploading them now!! Itll probably take a while though. So anyways, moving on, mika was so perfect and amazing in person, and im so glad and thankful to see him in person, and even be in the same state/city as him, and be in his presense. And there was tons of bubbles and GINORMOUS baloons, and tons of confetti during lollipop!!! it was amazing.... o and, haha, sivan went backstage with mika @ the beginning of the show (and end) and she went on stage during lollipop, as lollipop girl!!!!!!! awesome!!!!!!!! you rocked sivan!!!!!!!!!

so after the concert, i waited with Erica @ the side of the stage with the group of winners, and we went in, and i saw mika............

omg he is so beautiful and nice and amazing......

i didnt really talk to him that much. (o and i got the setlist on the stage, the one that mika sees, and its right below his feet. i askeed the security guy if i could have it!!! it has its footprints of his shoes on it!!!!!!!!!! he signed it for me!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! )

he noticed my shirt that said mika on it that i sowed onto it, and he noticed it + pointed to it + said it was nice!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! haha

so we just talked to him, and stood with him, and it was absolutely perfect!!!!

i felt bad asking him to sign stuff, coz he seemed so tired, and he apologized for his voice, coz it was kind of raspy and stuff.

Mika, you are amazing, and please get rest..... i know youre on tour and stuff, but still, get rest.....

Mika, i love you..... you are so amazing..

so yea, it was even better than i had expected (and i expected a lot) and it was more than i could ever ask for, and it was just absolutely, perfectly, fun and amazing....

THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH MIKA!!!!!!!! YOU ARE SOOOOO SOOOO AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my dream has pretty much come true now.....

im gonna go to every concert possible that i can go to.........

you amaze me, mika, in every way possible.....

the crowd and mika was so hyper and amazing and awesome.......

it was just perfect.... i couldnt have asked for a more perfect time....

but, now, im so sadd its over.....

i hate time....

the concert went by sooo fast!!!!!! aahhh!

but hey, what can ya do.....

thank you everyone, again!!!!!!! i love you mika....

thank you so much erica!!!! u are amazing!!!

o and he put his arm around me, because he thought we were gonna take a group pic, but then, he went to someone else for the group pic, which i was still in.....

and i didnt technically get a pic with him, just a pic of me next to him, but hes kind of not looking.... but still..... i love it... haha

so im still getting everthing up and uploaded and stuff, so itll take a while, so bare with me.....

heres i video from big girl!!!!!!!!! it is amazingly awsome!!!! i gurantee you, you will enjoy it.... i have more, i just gotta upload em.....

here you go!!! sorry for my insane, crazy screaming and singing.....it sounds like an exorcism.....

i was sooooooo close!! i couldve grabbed his leg....

click the picture, and itll take ya to the link....

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z103/pointlesslydelicious/th_BigGirl.jpg'%20alt='th_BigGirl.jpg'

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Girl, I feel you! haha Did you read mine?

I have a picture of you meeting Mika, do you want me to send it to you?

WHAT! AHAHAA HELLLZ YESSS!!!!!!!! u rock!! u had like a full conversation with himM!!! jesus christ i cant beilieve how amazin he is!!!!!!!!!

Hahahaa he thought I was such a freak, but I made him laugh! Yes!

he did not!!!!!!!!!!!! he thought you were so cool mann!!! culdnt you tell!!! he liked you and thought you were awesome!!!! i could telll.... believe me..

you did so good talking to him!!!! you didnt throw up on him!!!! yaaayyyyy!!! congratulations!!!!!!!

you are soo lucky!!!

he loved your present!!!!

he did not!!!!!!!!!!!! he thought you were so cool mann!!! culdnt you tell!!! he liked you and thought you were awesome!!!! i could telll.... believe me..

you did so good talking to him!!!! you didnt throw up on him!!!! yaaayyyyy!!! congratulations!!!!!!!

you are soo lucky!!!

he loved your present!!!!

Really?! Yayyyy! I know I can't believe I didn't throw up! Once I started talking to him I was fine, because he makes people feel like his friends.

ARGH, why didn't you both posted yr report in LA gig thread? now we are jumping to and fro!!!:thumbdown:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3233

please, if anyone else has a report to post, do in the right thread...otherwise we will have dozens of new threads before usa tour ends!

thanks, and forgive my being rude....:blush-anim-cl:

ARGH, why didn't you both posted yr report in LA gig thread? now we are jumping to and fro!!!:thumbdown:

please, if anyone else has a report to post, do in the right thread...otherwise we will have dozens of new threads before usa tour ends!

whoa....

im really sorry

next time, ill post it in the right thread....

sorry again

i forgive you!!

<3

I'm sorry.....it just seems like people are more likely to read it if its a new thread.

haha no sorry

im not sure

i wasnt there shen she gave it to him

but she told me that whe was giving him the letters.

lol thats okay.

but wow. he has it.

:shocked: :shocked:

I officially LOVE Sivan!!!!

Findingmywords, that was a really good report! :thumb_yello: Sounds absolutely amazing, and now I can start panicing 'cause I'm going to see Mika in London next month! :wub2:

Can you tell what the set list was like? Almost the whole concert is on YouTube and I'd like to watch the videos in right order. :naughty:

oh why reading all your reports makes me soo excited :blink:

sounds like you had such a fantastic time!!!

and an even bigger OMG sivan as a lollipo girl ...do you have any pictures of her on stage? :cool:

A PICTURE OF LUKE, A PICTURE OF LUKE!!!! THANKS!!!:punk:

and what can you say about mika's straight hair in that pic??? AWFUL! :thumbdown:

lol its only coz he was sweating so much...its not straightened lol. cant be helped! ^_^