The mystery MIKA JUICE?

Suzy

Will we be seeing it on ebay soon? :naughty:

NOOO! I'm crazy but not THAT crazy! Besides, I dunno if I could part with it now! :roftl: I keep staring at it from across the room and I'm getting attached to it (ha ha). :naughty: I suppose it might not look and smell so nice after a long, long time but I will have photos as proof.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, I would have already tasted it! :roftl: Chest infection? Pssh...as long as it's from Mika! Then I go around saying not only did I meet him but he also gave me a chest infection, that's how close we are! :roftl: Ahhh, I'm a very strange person...

NOOO! I'm crazy but not THAT crazy! Besides, I dunno if I could part with it now! :roftl: I keep staring at it from across the room and I'm getting attached to it (ha ha). :naughty: I suppose it might not look and smell so nice after a long, long time but I will have photos as proof.

You could hang it around your neck ala Angelina Jolie and Billy Bob Thornton blood vials... :naughty:

You could hang it around your neck ala Angelina Jolie and Billy Bob Thornton blood vials... :naughty:

hmmm....tempting idea....:sneaky2: (just kidding - you are funny!:roftl: )

Just wondering RAinbow Sky - are you experiencing the MIKA withdrawal symptoms yet? I am afraid of that happening to me over the next few days. I mentioned this to someone else on this forum that the MFC site is like a MIKAHOLIC AnoNymous support group.

Just wondering RAinbow Sky - are you experiencing the MIKA withdrawal symptoms yet? I am afraid of that happening to me over the next few days. I mentioned this to someone else on this forum that the MFC site is like a MIKAHOLIC AnoNymous support group.

You know, I didn't think it would happen... but yes... I find myself in more of a downward spiral each day. I'm clinging to the awesome experience I had... but people are so right in that it's a big fall as life gets back to normal and our Mika experiences get further and further away. Probably the worst part is waiting for a "next time"... and that "next time" could be months and months away.. into next year even!

But.... enjoy your Mika moments while they are still fresh! They are precious!

Can't believe you tasted it (I would so do the same lol)

And as for mika withdrawl feelings, I thought i'd metion that I started getting them the same night as the concert.The next day was worse.. catching the bus home was really upsetting... and now i still get em.

What helps though is photos, vids, LICM, and mementoes, and of course the MFC is my major help... Just today I blutacked my mika concert photos to my bedroom wall so that when the symptoms of withdrawl get too bad i can gaze longingly at them...

I don't think I'm ever going to recover fully

I am going through withdrawal definately but the MFC is awesome! And Suzy, with your pics and Mandis and everyone else who took awesome shots I get to relive it and annoy my family with my "Oh, I didn't show you this one yet-you HAVE to see it". LOL:mf_lustslow:

That bottle of drink will have Mika's saliva on it.

We could extract the DNA and clone him, so that we could all have our own Mika to keep for ourselves forever!:wub2:

(I knew that genetics degree I've never used would come in handy one day!:naughty: )

We could extract the DNA and clone him, so that we could all have our own Mika to keep for ourselves forever!:wub2:

(I knew that genetics degree I've never used would come in handy one day!:naughty: )

:roftl: :roftl:

OMG!!

that is a fantastic idea MM!

you do that!

and i get dibs on the second one!:naughty:

:biggrin2: that is so cool! i would have done the same! and yeah so wat...it's an infection from the mika! (just don't drink all!)

hmm i kinda thought crystal light, so if it is, it's cool...i'm psychic?!?! :roftl:

I smelled it! First of all, it does not smell like ALCOHOL (just to rule out those speculations). Second, it doesn't have a strong fruity flavor either (so maybe that rules out cranberry juice). It doesn't really smell like anything but flavoured water. I AM SO TEMPTED TO DRINK SOME!

use a straw :naughty: ohh nevermind you tasted it i didnt read the whole thread. haha

MM you are a genious! :roftl: :roftl:

I got one after the D.C show!!

My sisters are all flirts so they were talking to the stage manager and stuff...they asked if he could take us back stage and he said he would see what he could do. At the end of the show he came up to us and gave us the set list and the mika's bottle.

Me and my sister both tried it!

He said it was imported juice or something can't remember the name! But it's after some special fruit or something. I can't remember sorry!

I also got the juice at an NYC show! I kept hollering at the people on the stage to bring me it to me, and the guy was nice enough to. Mika didn't drink out of it. It smells a little metallic/chemically. Whatever, it tasted like cranberry juice that was really diluted or vitamin water.

• 3 weeks later...

Mystery Juice Solved!!!

Thanks to Martin Waugh revealing to Babspanky, Bexxy and other MFCers that MIKA's juice is RIBENA!!!

showthread.php?p=341646#post341646

Ribena_Blackcurrant_Bottle_500_Ml.jpg