The Josh Groban Thread

Anzuzu

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm goona be a new Josh Groban fan after hearing and seeing him on Monday in "Chess" in concert at the Royal Albert Hall London with Idina menzel, Kerry Ellis (both elpeba's from Wicked), Marty Pellow of (wet wet wet), David Badella, and lots of others, it was awesome Idina and Kerry were BOTH awesome and have superb voices that compliment each other, and Josh did an anthem and it got a standing ovation in the middle of the show it was just THAT awesome.

They had cameras there so I think it will be on DVD at the end of the year maybe, but if you can't wait to see clips then there are already some popping up on utube as lots of ppl had cameras out.

Josh sneaked away so we were unable to get him to sign the programe and we already have Kerrys from when we saw Wicked, but Idina is Vix's heroine so we waited a long time but she came out got mobbed (no crowd orginazation) but Vix managed to give her her gift and had a nice chat with her and I got some head shots of her, she was lovley to the fans like Mika is and very polite and humble and even thanked Vix for buyig her album :biggrin2:

Oh a good night was had by all and it's a fantastic venue and Mika should DEFO do a gig there.

Josh Groban is so good in Chess! My favorite is the 'Let man's petty nations tear themselves apart' song...I forgot what it's called

Does anyone have Awake Live? I got it last week but I haven't watched it yet.

I'm goona be a new Josh Groban fan after hearing and seeing him on Monday in "Chess" in concert at the Royal Albert Hall London with Idina menzel, Kerry Ellis (both elpeba's from Wicked), Marty Pellow of (wet wet wet), David Badella, and lots of others, it was awesome Idina and Kerry were BOTH awesome and have superb voices that compliment each other, and Josh did an anthem and it got a standing ovation in the middle of the show it was just THAT awesome.

They had cameras there so I think it will be on DVD at the end of the year maybe, but if you can't wait to see clips then there are already some popping up on utube as lots of ppl had cameras out.

Josh sneaked away so we were unable to get him to sign the programe and we already have Kerrys from when we saw Wicked, but Idina is Vix's heroine so we waited a long time but she came out got mobbed (no crowd orginazation) but Vix managed to give her her gift and had a nice chat with her and I got some head shots of her, she was lovley to the fans like Mika is and very polite and humble and even thanked Vix for buyig her album :biggrin2:

Oh a good night was had by all and it's a fantastic venue and Mika should DEFO do a gig there.

Wow, sounds like a great night! :thumb_yello: I wonder when Josh comes to Finland, it'd be lovely to see him here...

I don't know but he was brilliant and he was on a chat show a few days later and was so funny and seemed a really nice guy too.:thumb_yello:

I know..he's great! He's been my favorite singer since I was 10 :wub2:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Yeah, I can't get enough of him right now. LOL!! I've seen that darned segment a hundred times now. He also did the Baywatch theme that my friend orginally sang. I congratulated him on his song making the Emmy list and he had no idea. :shocked: Thank goodness for youtube. LOL

OMR!!!! He was A W E S O M E on the Emmy's last night!!!!!

He was fricking hilarious!!!! I was like :shocked:

:das:

OMG...he was so funny!! He's like that in concert too. Just love him. I had to get up and watch him this morning also.

I know! :wub2: His concerts are so much fun.

I didn't even know he was on the Emmys until this morning. I've watched it so many times already though :naughty: