The Josh Groban Thread

Anzuzu

I went to his concert in Düsseldorf two weeks ago. It was the biggest concert for him here in Germany und it was a fantastic concert.

I had a front row seat again, but it was the last seat on the left side, outside from the stage. My videos are very dark (but the sound is very good) and I only have one picture. :sneaky2:

ddorf_001.jpg

ddorf_002.jpgddorf_003.jpg

[YOUTUBE]fUDI9h1P4hM[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]VEkjBV38E3Y[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]8oHvPSRjd2I[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]EnExxU2Hzcw[/YOUTUBE]

Can´t wait to see him in NY in 3 weeks!!!

• 1 month later...

Went to New York a few weeks ago to see him live at Madison Square Garden. New York is a very fantastic city. We had a lot of fun!:thumb_yello:

We went to Spiderman and Hugh Jackman on Broadway and then to Josh.

The day before the concert was a Gala at the Pennsilvania Hotel for Grobanites for Charity. The big surprise was Josh, only for 5 minutes, but he was there. Okay, im not really tall and I don´t saw him very good. :aah:

The Concert was good, but I must say that the European concerts were better. The crowd was more "party" :wink2: and Josh was very handsome and spontaneously.

But it was nice to hear "War at home" and "If you walk away", he didnt sing it in Europe. But i missed Awake in New York. Sadly the show didnt took 2 hours, very short. :blink:

ny14.jpg

ny15.jpg

ny16.jpg

ny26.jpg

ny29.jpg

[YOUTUBE]ciwtu6rwJGE[/YOUTUBE] [YOUTUBE]xzkjsR0Mv40[/YOUTUBE]

ny4wu.jpg

Went to New York a few weeks ago to see him live at Madison Square Garden. New York is a very fantastic city. We had a lot of fun!:thumb_yello:

We went to Spiderman and Hugh Jackman on Broadway and then to Josh.

The day before the concert was a Gala at the Pennsilvania Hotel for Grobanites for Charity. The big surprise was Josh, only for 5 minutes, but he was there. Okay, im not really tall and I don´t saw him very good. :aah:

The Concert was good, but I must say that the European concerts were better. The crowd was more "party" :wink2: and Josh was very handsome and spontaneously.

But it was nice to hear "War at home" and "If you walk away", he didnt sing it in Europe. But i missed Awake in New York. Sadly the show didnt took 2 hours, very short. :blink:

Sorry to be replying so late.. Real life caught up on me:aah:

Ho nice that you saw him!!!

and i agree..the show here was very fomal. And were usually a very good crowd in Montreal.. but it missed a bit of party mood... maybe because mika is known here as an opera artist... so people are like... all fancy and rich when they see him:roftl:

I did love WarAt Home, the biggest surprise for me..

but omg

awake... my favorite song... and he never sang it.. :tears:

On the other hand, he was on Tv ALOT this week with KElly!!!!!

very nice!! :fangurl:

• 1 month later...

Aw he is so lovely! :mf_lustslow:

I chat to someone on Twitter who was working for Gayle and he loves Mika. I think he even did a gig report on MFC a couple of years ago because he went backstage in Chicago. Anyway he tried to get Gayle to listen to Mika but she didn't love him like Josh. :shun:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

One day until the release of his new album "ALL THAT ECHOES". :wub2: Can't wait!!!!

The first tour dates are released (Australia in April) and now it looks like that he will Tour Europe in Spring/Summer and America later this year. :fangurl:

Here is the Link to the fantastic Interview with the New York Times on Friday. :thumb_yello:

http://new.livestream.com/nytimes/joshgroban :wub2:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Had 3 fantastic concerts with Josh ! Sadly the tour is over for me. Would love to go to the USA again, but no money this time.

Here a few pix from me:

P1030962.JPG

P1040340.JPG

P1040118.JPG

P1040156.JPG

P1040123.JPG

P1040161.JPG

There's a Josh Groban thread:shocked::teehee:

Well, this must have been mentioned a thousand times before, but how adorable was he in glee? Cute as a button:naughty:

I had the opportunity of seeing him live last year and it was wonderful. I liked him before the show, but fell in love with him during the show. I unfortunately didn't get to meet him :tears:

Anyway, 'You are Loved' is one of my current motivational songs

There's a Josh Groban thread:shocked::teehee:

Yes, there is :wink2:.

My friend went to two of the gigs in SA and was totally impressed , because it was so beautiful with the choir.

• 3 years later...

I know this thread is like 3 years old... but I am bumping it up because... I LOVE Josh Groban :naughty:  I saw him once in concert 2 years ago, it was so awesome! My seat was terrible but it was so awesome nonetheless :)

Omg you did!! He is amazing! I saw a vid recently where he sang on stage with a guy named Josh too :lol: Josh has a distinct personality added to his lovely voice :D