The Josh Groban Thread

Anzuzu

OK, I won the Munich Meet & Greet with Josh :shocked::fangurl:.

Should i feel guilty, because of the other fans who dont get the chance to meet him. But it´s a Lottery and I win twice. :blink:

dont feel guilty... just enjoy my dear :huglove:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin2:

you deserve this :huglove:

dont feel guilty... just enjoy my dear :huglove:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin2:

you deserve this :huglove:

Thanx! :huglove: Sadly the Josh Groban Fans are not very nice to us two time winners. They said we are not fair, when we go to the M & G. :sad:

maybe i can work at the josh groban concert in munich on friday... will see what i can do. :rolls_eyes: (did i mention that i love getting paid for watching concerts? :naughty:)

edit: yup, gonna be there! :biggrin2: so tina, maybe i'll see you there. :wink2: look out for me, not sure yet what position i'm gonna work at, could either be backstage (then probably i won't see the show :aah:) or as a platzanweiser (whatever that is in english... :teehee:).

Edited by mellody

Ok, now it is official. I hate Josh Groban Fans. They were very rude to us and writing Warner that we won the second time. So they quit the M & G from Sabrina ( the other winner who wins twice), but they forgotten me. Im on the list. So now they are again bad to me, bla bla bla....

So now Sabrina is sad and angry and I´m the bad person for all the people. I dont know if they quit my meet & greet tomorrow , two or if I can go. At the moment I´m very sad about this situation. :tears:

In two days is my JOsh Concert and I´m only sad at the moment, no joy... :boxed:

Why are people so rude and why is Warner so inconsistent?

maybe i can work at the josh groban concert in munich on friday... will see what i can do. :rolls_eyes: (did i mention that i love getting paid for watching concerts? :naughty:)

edit: yup, gonna be there! :biggrin2: so tina, maybe i'll see you there. :wink2: look out for me, not sure yet what position i'm gonna work at, could either be backstage (then probably i won't see the show :aah:) or as a platzanweiser (whatever that is in english... :teehee:).

Oh, that would be nice to meet you!!!

Did you know if it allowed to take pictures and filming? I fear not, because it´s always a problem there. In Vienna it was the same problem. JOsh said it is okay, the venue said no.

Ok, now it is official. I hate Josh Groban Fans. They were very rude to us and writing Warner that we won the second time. So they quit the M & G from Sabrina ( the other winner who wins twice), but they forgotten me. Im on the list. So now they are again bad to me, bla bla bla....

So now Sabrina is sad and angry and I´m the bad person for all the people. I dont know if they quit my meet & greet tomorrow , two or if I can go. At the moment I´m very sad about this situation. :tears:

In two days is my JOsh Concert and I´m only sad at the moment, no joy... :boxed:

Why are people so rude and why is Warner so inconsistent?

Oh, that would be nice to meet you!!!

Did you know if it allowed to take pictures and filming? I fear not, because it´s always a problem there. In Vienna it was the same problem. JOsh said it is okay, the venue said no.

:huglove: sorry that you have so much trouble with all that. i'd say stay with us instead of the josh groban fans, mika fans are much nicer. :biggrin2: (most anyway... :teehee:). i bet josh wouldn't like it if he knew how childish and selfish his fans are! :fisch:

i've never worked at the philharmonie before, so i don't know about photos/filming at this venue in particular, sorry. usually at olympiahalle etc. it's allowed (with non-professional cameras), except if the artist doesn't want it. for example at the eagles concert on königsplatz it was strictly forbidden to film, and we had to look out for people filming during the whole gig, and tell them off. :dunno:

:huglove: sorry that you have so much trouble with all that. i'd say stay with us instead of the josh groban fans, mika fans are much nicer. :biggrin2: (most anyway... :teehee:). i bet josh wouldn't like it if he knew how childish and selfish his fans are! :fisch:

i've never worked at the philharmonie before, so i don't know about photos/filming at this venue in particular, sorry. usually at olympiahalle etc. it's allowed (with non-professional cameras), except if the artist doesn't want it. for example at the eagles concert on königsplatz it was strictly forbidden to film, and we had to look out for people filming during the whole gig, and tell them off. :dunno:

I hope that we don´t get trouble tomorrow. We will see...

I fear that it is forbidden to take pictures and film. It was always a big problem in the Philharmonie. :sneaky2:

i was able to watch the whole concert, and really enjoyed it. :) josh talked a lot on stage, and some very funny stuff, i think he'd have done well as a comedian too! :naughty:

i also found it interesting that lots of people had travelled from abroad to this gig, several things reminded me of mika, also the aftershow m+g where josh signed for the waiting fans... compared to the size of the venue there were a lot more waiting than for mika! and it was also very interesting to see all of this from an outsider's point of view (which obviously i am not when it comes to mika :naughty:).

filming and photos were allowed in the end (first i was told that it was forbidden), because there were only 3 security people for ca. 2000 guests, of which about 1000 were taking pix even before josh came on stage, so i guess they decided that it was hopeless to even try and stop them. :teehee:

i was able to watch the whole concert, and really enjoyed it. :) josh talked a lot on stage, and some very funny stuff, i think he'd have done well as a comedian too! :naughty:

i also found it interesting that lots of people had travelled from abroad to this gig, several things reminded me of mika, also the aftershow m+g where josh signed for the waiting fans... compared to the size of the venue there were a lot more waiting than for mika! and it was also very interesting to see all of this from an outsider's point of view (which obviously i am not when it comes to mika :naughty:).

filming and photos were allowed in the end (first i was told that it was forbidden), because there were only 3 security people for ca. 2000 guests, of which about 1000 were taking pix even before josh came on stage, so i guess they decided that it was hopeless to even try and stop them. :teehee:

Karin, it was nice to see you! I´m glad that you enjoyed the show. Josh is such a wonderful person and so funny. He is very often a guest in comedy shows in America.

p1010635k.jpg

For me the days starts around noon, traveling with my friend from Stuttgart to Munich to meet the other fans from our little fan meeting there.

Karin (the owner of the German Fan Board) had a surprise for the fans. She arranged with warner that all people from the meeting could meet Josh. So I don´t need my FOJG win.

Usually there are only 10 fans every show who could meet Josh, but this time we where over 40. But it went very well. Everyone got a picture with him an a autograph. Sadly with so many people, there was no time to talk to him.

I was wearing my Dirndl and when he saw me he said "eins, zwei, gsuffa"! (one, two, chears) :naughty: and he said that I look beautiful in it. :wub2: Sadly the picture is very blurry.

It was nice to see him again in a M&G, but Vienna was more special for me.

The concert was great, had a nice seat in the front row, in front of Josh. (wow, it was hard to get the tickets in the pre sale).

I was so happy that this time we got "Awake" :wub2:!!! The setlist was nearly the same like Vienna.

He was in a good mood and was joking like every time. A few jokes about the visit on the Oktoberfest on the day before and Casa di Groban like very time. My friend Marija was lucky again and he take her question again.

Sadly to fast the show was over , but I´m lucky that I will see him next week in Düsseldorf and in November in New York (madison square garden).

After the show we went to the busses to talk a little bit to the band and take pictures with them. Was very funny.

The way home by car wasnt very funny, because all the drunken people on the streets in Munich. :sneaky2:

Karin, I was so happy that we then it was allowed to take pictures and films. At the moment I´m working on the videos. Will upload the pix tomorrow.

[YOUTUBE]O6dwXnAL2fw[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]55ZmM5gPGmw[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Tina78

thanks for the review and im happy eerything went wel at the end:wub2:

i really wish i could see him again, it was magical:wub2: Sadly , travelling from one place to another here is nightmare and takes way too long... i hope he doesnt take 4 years to come back to Montreal:wub2:

(and of course, id love to meet him too awwwww :fangurl:)

What about th unicorns?? :lmfao:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:roftl:

And the couple on their first date!!!! hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahaha!!!:lmfao:

thanks i got entertained :P

i miss him :aah:

He talked more with the couple, but sadly I dont find a video.

Did you see the last video in my posts with the "I had sex" part. I was loughing hardly this morning. :naughty:

Can´t wait to see him in Düsseldorf.

:roftl:

He talked more with the couple, but sadly I dont find a video.

Did you see the last video in my posts with the "I had sex" part. I was loughing hardly this morning. :naughty:

Can´t wait to see him in Düsseldorf.

Yes!!!! I had sex once:mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:!