The Josh Groban Thread

Anzuzu

I would love to get Josh and Mika in the same room...I wonder who would be more funny? Awe, who cares...I would just be staring. :wub2:

I honestly NEVER imagined that Josh was SO hilarious!!!! W O W -- he totally blew me away! I mean of course I LOVE/Admire his voice BUT the personality is a HUGE bonus....

THAT is a great question....

cause it seems like BOTH of the are just naturally funny -- they do not even have to 'try' Okay so can I come in that room -- just the four of us! :das:

Who else would I have in that room with me? LOL!! Of course I need my P.I.C!!!! HA HA!! I've been on FOJG for 6 years now and I'm so much more involved with Mika's world. All though, I've had some of my fave moments with the Josh gang too.

I honestly NEVER imagined that Josh was SO hilarious!!!! W O W -- he totally blew me away! I mean of course I LOVE/Admire his voice BUT the personality is a HUGE bonus....

cause it seems like BOTH of the are just naturally funny -- they do not even have to 'try' Okay so can I come in that room -- just the four of us! :das:

Just the 5 of us you mean :naughty:

He's been my favorite singer since I was 10 :blush-anim-cl:

Who else would I have in that room with me? LOL!! Of course I need my P.I.C!!!! HA HA!! I've been on FOJG for 6 years now and I'm so much more involved with Mika's world. All though, I've had some of my fave moments with the Josh gang too.

I've been on FOJG for almost three years now and I have maybe 3 posts :naughty:

Woo Hoo the T R O U B L E we could get into in THAT room!!! :rolls_eyes:

Just the 5 of us you mean :naughty:

He's been my favorite singer since I was 10 :blush-anim-cl:

I've been on FOJG for almost three years now and I have maybe 3 posts :naughty:

Okay - but in that case let's keep it even..... 6 *last one being Andy* :das:

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Noone has posted here for a year?? :shocked:

I LOVE Josh Groban <le sigh>

I'm actually finally a member of FOJG

I mean, since I live in Portugal he never comes here or anything, but since "You Are Loved" was a hit here and the Awake Live and The Collection sold well one can dream.

If not...London, there I go again for a concert :lmfao:

OHHHHHHHH theres a Josh Groban THREAD!!!:shocked::shocked:

he's my number 2 celebrity crush!! (after mika)

i ADORE him!!!:wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2:

I had a hard time finding it actually (thank God for search :wink2:)

They're both tied up really up there for me. But I haven't met/seen JG so he's a bit higher now since he's still elusive :fisch:

That will probably change though after Mika's concert that it's less than 3 weeks away :wub2:

I had a hard time finding it actually (thank God for search :wink2:)

They're both tied up really up there for me. But I haven't met/seen JG so he's a bit higher now since he's still elusive :fisch:

That will probably change though after Mika's concert that it's less than 3 weeks away :wub2:

thanks for finding it:wub2:

aww, i ahve NEVER seen any of them live:aah:

but theyre my favorite...

I was fangurling over Josh Groban for 2 years.. and stopped a little bit now, coz waiting for new album, and nothing much is going on...

but i still love him so much...:wub2::wub2:

He has a new CD coming out doesn't he?

Yes he's finishing recording it...he actually has a new song out, but it's on Nelly Furtado's CD

I heard a little bit of a new one the other day that was posted on youtube...in PORTUGUESE <tries to breathe>

Singing in my language...so awesome LOL xD

But yeah, 4 years without a new album (not counting the Xmas one), has made this a long wait. Specially in countries he doesn't tour.

• 10 months later...

Oh, I found the Josh Groban Thread :wink2::thumb_yello:.

It´s time to bring him back to the top!

I love Josh since more than 7 Years and I wasn´t able to see him in Frankfurt in 2007.

I was very happy to get a Ticket for his Before we begin-Show in Hamburg one week ago.

What a wonderful evening, only 600 People, small Venue and Josh on this small stage.

Can´t wait to see him on his tour this year. He said that he will come to Europe in around summer.

josh2z.jpgjosh4.jpg

josh6.jpgjosh7.jpg

josh11.jpg

Edited by Tina78

Hamburg / Germany ; Kleine Laeiszhalle 19.01.2011:

These are two Videos from me:

[YOUTUBE]cL-ni0y7vyc[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]ER6yApu_5x8[/YOUTUBE]

But you can find many videso on youtube :

[YOUTUBE]vfS0R8hgnlo[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]n6sdO6T1RSA[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]3gU95fnYWy8[/YOUTUBE]

• 3 months later...

My sister is actually in Montreal. Usually it was planned , that I visit her at this time, but the flights are to expensive. But lucky me , he comes to Europe in September. We booked the trip to New York before and now I will see him 3 times this tour. (sadly there is no money over for Mika :mf_rosetinted:).

My sister is actually in Montreal. Usually it was planned , that I visit her at this time, but the flights are to expensive. But lucky me , he comes to Europe in September. We booked the trip to New York before and now I will see him 3 times this tour. (sadly there is no money over for Mika :mf_rosetinted:).

:lmfao:!!!!

Its gonna be my first josh concert :fangurl:

No mila here anyways so im spending all my mney on other shows :lmfao:

:lmfao:!!!!

Its gonna be my first josh concert :fangurl:

No mila here anyways so im spending all my mney on other shows :lmfao:

:wub2: You will love it!

My first concert was in Hamburg this year. I missed the concert in Frankfurt a few years ago, because stupid me was afraid to go alone to the concert. :sneaky2: