Mika @ Festival Montgolfière, St-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Qc, Canada - Aug. 15 2012

guylainem123

might not be coming guys... my studying visa is not even ready, so I might start to go there about mid-August :tears:

I hope it works out and you get here on time. :huglove: If not, don't despair, he should be coming back at some point in the next year.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it means absolutely nothing :naughty:

i bought mine days before Cathouzouf & her number is lower than mine

it's probably to find out how many people bought tickets ahead of time or maybe how many people made it to the festival during their 9 days.

:dunno:

they have no clue which day we are planning on going either

Oh well :teehee:

:naughty: yea i know she won't be..that's why i'd have u guys right?:aah:

Count on us! :thumb_yello: muahahaha

might not be coming guys... my studying visa is not even ready, so I might start to go there about mid-August :tears:

:sad::tears: Don't get too sad, he's probably coming back way sooner than you think, look how much he loves Montreal, he keeps talking about her :teehee: and I think that he probably may go to Ontario too, as he already did with his last tour (I think this is where you are going to live if I remember, this is what you told me...) But I still hope that you come :hug:

Star Academie will also be at Festival des Montgolfieres on Aug. 11

They are on tour now & apparently they sing Rain & Elle me dit :blush-anim-cl:

Yes I know :o I told my friends today! Hmm, but I got told that they sing Elle Me Dit and Happy Ending...

Yes I know :o I told my friends today! Hmm, but I got told that they sing Elle Me Dit and Happy Ending...

They sang Rain at the premiere in Montreal... Maybe they switch the lineup from day to day?

They sang Rain at the premiere in Montreal... Maybe they switch the lineup from day to day?

hmm no maybe they actually did, but my friends told me that they made a mashup out of "Toi + Moi" and "Happy Ending" at the end of their last show in Montreal.

• 2 weeks later...
So girls, still want to do something special for his birthday????

We keep the banner idea? Something else?

I think some girls in Montreal have been discussing ideas. Guy do you know if anything has been planned? Maybe we should start discussing ideas in the thread.

I think Mika has made it pretty clear recently he wants gifts and surprises so we'd better do something. :lmfao:

Sorry guys, definitely not going to make it. Have fun!

Oh shame. Are you still coming to Canada?

Good morning and happy Canada Day!

Agree with Christine, we should start to talk about mika's birthday at the festival!

Maybe we should ask the festival organizers if they can help us and it's possible to do?????

Maybe we should ask the festival organizers if they can help us and it's possible to do?????

I wish I could help but my French is terrible. :aah: I was freaking out at Star Academie because they were telling us they may not need us for Mika's second set and I could not discuss it with the organizer myself and had to rely on others. :blush-anim-cl:

I wish I could help but my French is terrible. :aah: I was freaking out at Star Academie because they were telling us they may not need us for Mika's second set and I could not discuss it with the organizer myself and had to rely on others. :blush-anim-cl:

Oh... They would have had to argue with me if they would not let us get in:thumb_yello:

But yes, we should start planning something

Je vais envoyer un message aux organisateurs du festival.....je vous tiens au courant les filles! Je tenterai d'être convainquante. :mikacool:

bah, je ne pense pas qu'on a vraiment besoin de les contacter... on peut passer directement par l'equipe de Mika

bah, je ne pense pas qu'on a vraiment besoin de les contacter... on peut passer directement par l'equipe de Mika

allo guylaine...

je pense que tu as raison.

On fait ça comment? :blink:

Y a peut-etre juste si on veut installer une bannière, il faudrait demander la permission.

I think it depends what we're going to do as to whether we could use assistance from the venue or not.

That's why we have to think about it and find some delicious ideas!!!!!!!:naughty:

That's why we have to think about it and find some delicious ideas!!!!!!!:naughty:

Yes, I am not really interested in getting involved in these big surprises but now Mika is telling everyone he wants gifts and surprises so I'm going to be embarrassed if we ignore his birthday. :teehee:

Yes, I am not really interested in getting involved in these big surprises but now Mika is telling everyone he wants gifts and surprises so I'm going to be embarrassed if we ignore his birthday. :teehee:

Well... I'm sure we can find something that can satisfy both parties:wink2:

He really told this?:doh:

He really told this?:doh:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3727899#post3727899

gifts are very important to Mika

Fans don’t have to be afraid of that I’m throwing their letters and gifts away. We have storage for them

When you stend on the stage and during some song thousands of people blow bubbles, you’ll remember it for the rest of your life. Since I do one concert arter another, then fans are doing those kind of things for me to remember the concert. And it helps! I hope that something like that will happen again!

When people do something like that it means a lot to me,“ says Mika. „Couple of yeas ago I had a concert where people threw about 2000 paperplanes to the air and at the ohter concert about 3000 people started suddenly to throw toilet paper rolls towards the stage.“, says mika about his brighter fan actions. „These kind of moments are very special and sweet.

So yes, not very subtle. :mikacool:

We should find out how many fans are interested in participating in Mika's birthday & discuss what we would like to do.

we could gather names here & then i'll open a thread in the members only section... away from wandering eyes :teehee:

EDIT: i have corresponded to the festival people a few weeks ago, so i do have the name of a person we can reach.

If we need to contact them, we should prepare a list before reaching out to them.

- area where we can gather

- banner at the front of crowd (on the front fence or something)

what else?

Edited by guylainem123