Mika @ Festival Montgolfière, St-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Qc, Canada - Aug. 15 2012

guylainem123

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my first post in so many years. Happy to be seeing him again today with many of the original friends I've made from this Fan Club and new ones I have met last night. :biggrin2:

This is my first post in so many years. Happy to be seeing him again today with many of the original friends I've made from this Fan Club and new ones I have met last night. :biggrin2:

Ye!

It was great meeting you last night. Can't wait to see you again in a few hours:thumb_yello:

omg this today *celebrates*

i'm sure it'll be amazing! have a great time, esp all you first-time Mika-giggers :thumb_yello:

btw, i did not have a mini-spazz out this morning when i realized i'm on the same continent as Mika, nope did not spazzed at all :teehee:

omg this today *celebrates*

i'm sure it'll be amazing! have a great time, esp all you first-time Mika-giggers :thumb_yello:

btw, i did not have a mini-spazz out this morning when i realized i'm on the same continent as Mika, nope did not spazzed at all :teehee:

Yea and I def did not look around at the airport for BA or virgin planes and other ppl yesterday XD

It was awesome reaching so many MFCers yesterday! :wub2:will b tweeting pics today :excite: