Mika @ Festival Montgolfière, St-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Qc, Canada - Aug. 15 2012

guylainem123

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 days before his birthday.... :thumb_yello::mf_rosetinted:

I know....je me suis dit la même chose! Je sais que MFC fait un collage avec les coeurs mais je ne sais pas quand il sera remis (aux USA????).

J'aimerais bien lui remettre quelque chose de spécial...:blush-anim-cl:

Ok so I will repeat that again. OMG FIRST MIKA GIG EVER!!!

:huglove:!!!!

im so happy!

so many peoples first time:wub2: (including miiiiiiiiiiiiine)

im ready:mf_rosetinted:

im there..

my chair is there..

with my name on it...:mf_rosetinted:

i plan on wrapping myself up in a box and scream SURPRIIIIIIIIIISe really loud during HAppy Ending:mf_rosetinted: he'll LOVE ME!!!:mf_rosetinted:

Oui!!!!! good idea Roxane! :thumb_yello: He'll love it!:mikalove:

For people who know how it work (a festival). What should we bring with us? I've seen the idea of a chair, really? :blink:

Alse, would it be possible to join all together for the Mika concert?:fisch:

Thanks! :thumb_yello:

:group_hug:

For people who know how it work (a festival). What should we bring with us? I've seen the idea of a chair, really? :blink:

Alse, would it be possible to join all together for the Mika concert?:fisch:

Thanks! :thumb_yello:

:group_hug:

Really good idea to join all together and a chair is a good idea too. When I have to stand up for long time my legs hurts but I can do anything for Mika... like I do for Runaway (Bon Jovi Tribute).

it's a bit early to figure out how to find each other, but i'm sure we'll figure something out.

In the past MFC badges have been used, and before that, flashing hearts.

I'm not sure if chairs are allowed, i'm sure if seated in the regular crowd, your view may be nil.

Though if you have a reason (with medical proofs) there may be a section reserved. We'd have to confirm with the site.

it's a bit early to figure out how to find each other, but i'm sure we'll figure something out.

In the past MFC badges have been used, and before that, flashing hearts.

I'm not sure if chairs are allowed, i'm sure if seated in the regular crowd, your view may be nil.

Though if you have a reason (with medical proofs) there may be a section reserved. We'd have to confirm with the site.

No medical reason :sneaky2: just Olding legs :sneaky2::aah:

:naughty: ah ok

Je me propose de coudre un gros drapeau MCF avec les couleurs du logo...

Il faudrait être assez proche de la scène pour que Mika nous voit. Qu'en pensez-vous? :mika3:

Pour les chaises, oubliez ça....on va être collés comme des sardines!!!!! :shocked:

Je me propose de coudre un gros drapeau MCF avec les couleurs du logo...

Il faudrait être assez proche de la scène pour que Mika nous voit. Qu'en pensez-vous? :mika3:

Pour les chaises, oubliez ça....on va être collés comme des sardines!!!!! :shocked:

I think we would be squashed in like sardines without the chairs :naughty: I am still traumatized by the last Montreal gig with people crawling all over me trying to get to Mika. He wouldn't even come to the edge of the stage because they were so grabby! :aah:

I was thinking maybe a big printed banner for MFC (maybe with a birthday message?) but a flag sounds nice. How big would it be? We usually ask the roadies or the venue if we can tape it to the barrier so he can see it and you don't need to hold it up or block people's view. That way he knows where to focus his attentions. :mikacool::naughty:

you can bring chairs, but not in front of that stage, there is a special section for that (probably far away from the stage)

We're only joking about having chairs during the gig. We just normally use chairs for queuing so if the queue is at the stage... :naughty:

:huglove:!!!!

im so happy!

so many peoples first time:wub2: (including miiiiiiiiiiiiine)

im ready:mf_rosetinted:

im there..

my chair is there..

with my name on it...:mf_rosetinted:

JUST.CAN'T.WAIT. to meet y'all too :original:

We're only joking about having chairs during the gig. We just normally use chairs for queuing so if the queue is at the stage... :naughty:

I'm agree with the idea of the printed banner like:

MFC wishes you

Happy Birthday MIKA!

or in french

MFC te souhaite

Joyeux Anniversaire MIKA!.

I think we would be squashed in like sardines without the chairs :naughty: I am still traumatized by the last Montreal gig with people crawling all over me trying to get to Mika. He wouldn't even come to the edge of the stage because they were so grabby! :aah:

I shouldn't bring my mum with me then :naughty:

JUST.CAN'T.WAIT. to meet y'all too :original:

:excite::group_hug:

Hope I can !!!! I want to all see you and MIKA !!! :D If I can I think im gonna cry because im gonna be so happy!!!

I hope it works out for you and we get to see you there. :biggrin2: