Hello! bonjour !

Marab

I'm Mara from France .

I became  MIKA's fan something as 2 years ago and i decided to join this community recently :thumb_yello:

First i was in love for his songs and music ,and then i was charmed by his personality .

I've never been to his concerts yet , but i still look forward to the next ones !

sorry for my bad English

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for your welcome messages !

Of course Silver , i'll go to some festivals and concerts this summer and autumn ( Franco gourmandes in Tournus ,Open air festival Estavayer le lac, and Grenoble ...and maybe one other in Lyon ) :)

very happy !

Thank you for your welcome messages !

Of course Silver , i'll go to some festivals and concerts this summer and autumn ( Franco gourmandes in Tournus ,Open air festival Estavayer le lac, and Grenoble ...and maybe one other in Lyon ) :)

very happy !

I hope you have a great time at all of them :thumb_yello:

Hi, welcome to MFC:-) I would like to speek French as well as you can English, cos I could understand what Mika says in his French interwiews. But the only I know is "bonjour" :-D

Bienvenue Mara!

Tu vas adorer voir Mika en concert!!! Attention, addiction assurée. Te voilà prévenue :naughty:

Tu peux venir discuter entre Francophones sur le MFC si tu le souhaites. Pour cela, il faut aller dans "General Chat" -> "MFC "international" -> "French speaking thread part 5".