Hello from Paris!

Evilbean

WARNING: this is a moaning message.

Have you seen Mika and Doriand at the Sacré Coeur doing sport? 

It's literally 5min away from my home. He's taunting me. This is the most frustrating game ever, I swear.:doh:

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Evilbean said:

It's literally 5min away from my home. He's taunting me. This is the most frustrating game ever, I swear.:doh:

Hahaha these things happen often:naughty:

• Like 2

On 6/6/2017 at 2:13 PM, Evilbean said:

I have a feeling that you might start stalking him soon :teehee: 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Nie said:

I have a feeling that you might start stalking him soon :teehee: 

Only because he's tzunting me so much of course!

But seriously, this is so frustrating to know that would I have feel like getting some fresh air that evening... Ugh.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Evilbean said:

Only because he's tzunting me so much of course!

But seriously, this is so frustrating to know that would I have feel like getting some fresh air that evening... Ugh.

Hahaha..good things will come when you least expect...:fangurl: I'm telling this to myself as well.

Edited by Nie
  • Like 1

On 04/06/2017 at 11:47 AM, Evilbean said:

Thank you all for the warm welcome! I'm sure I will have fun around here. It's good to see all those fans from across the world, you're all fabulous!

Hi Evilbean! We are newbies together although I have been a Mika fan since he started on radio 2 in UK. I am not very good on computers so took me a time to join here. So good to be able to share my Mike obsession. My friends/family think I have gone mad but "all I do is wanna talk about YOU' (him). I live in west France now and visit Paris from time to time. Funny what you said about learning languages, I am trying to learn Italian, beenwatching Casa Mika, but finding it difficult. Hope to get there in the end!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fan1955 said:

Hi Evilbean! We are newbies together although I have been a Mika fan since he started on radio 2 in UK. I am not very good on computers so took me a time to join here. So good to be able to share my Mike obsession. My friends/family think I have gone mad but "all I do is wanna talk about YOU' (him). I live in west France now and visit Paris from time to time. Funny what you said about learning languages, I am trying to learn Italian, beenwatching Casa Mika, but finding it difficult. Hope to get there in the end!

Hi :bye: and welcome to MFC, Fan1955 :thumb_yello:   I live in the west of France too in morbihan and I'm also (slowly) learning Italian; you might want to use memrise and/or  duolingo on phone and pc; they are great  and free :original: and I also wanna talk about Mika and  if I am crazy, that's what he made me :naughty: 

Do you know you can find Casa Mika with English and French subs on MFC?   The list of the videos we subbed is here , enjoy :wink2:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Hi :bye: and welcome to MFC, Fan1955 :thumb_yello:   I live in the west of France too in morbihan and I'm also (slowly) learning Italian; you might want to use memrise and/or  duolingo on phone and pc; they are great  and free :original: and I also wanna talk about Mika and  if I am crazy, that's what he made me :naughty: 

Do you know you can find Casa Mika with English and French subs on MFC?   The list of the videos we subbed is here , enjoy :wink2:

Hi crazyaboutMika, thanks for the welcome and information about the subtitle group. I am in a small town outside Nantes. my French son in law has family in St Marc (where the film Vacances de M Hulot was filmed). I did learn some Italian as a child - my Dad was a language teacher; I started learning again  when my partner and I took holidays in Sicily. I am sure we stayed near the beach where the video of Staring at the Sun was filmed. After my partner died I moved to France  to be near my daughter.    I will keep going with learning Italian, let's encourage each other!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Fan1955 said:

Hellooooo! Welcome here! I'm laughing because "Talk about you" is literally me anytime I'm obsessed (ask my friends.... they're all saints for enduring me still after all those years!!). Hope we will all have much fun around here and maybe at a gig somewhere in France soon? (let's hope).

On another topic, can I scream at the top of my voice please? You know my little ongoing frustration story about how Mika is always in my neighborhood without me knowing those last few weeks? Let's just say: the "Sourire of Saigon" (where he apparently had dinner yesterday) is LITTERALLY (I insist, I checked) at 150m from my home. Basically a 2min walk. This is one big joke the universe is having at my expense...

Edited by Evilbean
  • Like 1

On 3/6/2017 at 11:30 AM, Evilbean said:

Hi everyone, I'm Nat', I'm from France and currently leaving in Paris (I'm from south of France though). I'm here today cause I have to admit it to myself, this little Mika-obsession isn't going to pass anytime soon apparently...

Good luck!! :naughty::naughty:

Welcome, of course!!

• Like 2

Welcome to the MFC and have a lot of fun here :wink2:. I´m Sabine from Germany and my musical crush on Mika lasts for more than nine and a half years now and doesn´t seem to end anytime soon :blush-anim-cl:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sabine64 said:

Welcome to the MFC and have a lot of fun here :wink2:. I´m Sabine from Germany and my musical crush on Mika lasts for more than nine and a half years now and doesn´t seem to end anytime soon :blush-anim-cl:

Thank you Sabine! 

I have been warned ahah :thumb_yello: