Mikagasmic Pics - Part 6

xlindee

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

o crap i didnt even start my hw!:eek: hehe i am mika crazed :insane: is there a disease for this problem may be *thinks*:fisch:

...mikatosis?...:shocked:

it's supposed to be Mikamania sydrome i think !

im pretty sure that my parents are coming to my student hall to carry me home and crack the wireless and everything ! :shocked: i must run !!

it's supposed to be Mikamania sydrome i think !

im pretty sure that my parents are coming to my student hall to carry me home and crack the wireless and everything ! :shocked: i must run !!

Lol, I know what u mean! If my parents knew how long i spent on this site at uni they wld probably do that! :naughty: But, once you have Mikamania syndrome it is very hard to lose it and also, why would u want to lose it? It doesnt affect your health and if anything makes things better especially when u have a certain singers concerts coming up in Feb!! :wub2: It makes life so much more bearable!!!

Lol, I know what u mean! If my parents knew how long i spent on this site at uni they wld probably do that! :naughty: But, once you have Mikamania syndrome it is very hard to lose it and also, why would u want to lose it? It doesnt affect your health and if anything makes things better especially when u have a certain singers concerts coming up in Feb!! :wub2: It makes life so much more bearable!!!

its the exact same with me except my parents no how often i go on this website except wen they see i am on it and asked if i did my hw and studied the anwer is always YES *lies*:naughty:

i think we can safely say that there are many types of this disease/infection/disorder...hehehe:naughty:

Yep it all depends on your severity of mika dedication/madness! as for me, I am still up at 415am in the morning on mfc talking about the one and only, and i said i was going to sleep an hour ago, oh well! I will sleep soon! :naughty: