2 days to go! It seems Barcelona gig last night was brillz. Love Of My Life almost brought Brian to tears. Awww, i love my friend who called me!

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2MUrGR_lVM

Murcia tomorrow and Madrid in 2 days. Ha! Brian, you´d better watch out :naughty:

That video is beautiful! :wub2:

I'm so excited for you! Make sure to tell us all about it when you get back! :wink2:

2 days to go! It seems Barcelona gig last night was brillz. Love Of My Life almost brought Brian to tears. Awww, i love my friend who called me!

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2MUrGR_lVM

Murcia tomorrow and Madrid in 2 days. Ha! Brian, you´d better watch out

Can you believe I had forgotten Barcelona was on 22? :doh: Where's my head??? :roftl: Thanks for the vid, I'm speachless, this is my song:wub2::wub2: You'd better love your friend very much:naughty:

Murcia today, Madrid tomorrow!!:punk: It's gonna be a loooong day for us, right?:bleh: I almost feel sorry for Brian...

Can you believe I had forgotten Barcelona was on 22? :doh: Where's my head??? :roftl: Thanks for the vid, I'm speachless, this is my song:wub2: You'd better love your friend very much:naughty:

Murcia today, Madrid tomorrow!!:punk: It's gonna be a loooong day for us, right?:bleh: I almost feel sorry for Brian...

Ha! You both don´t know what is coming...:roftl:

Brian loves us (if he remembers us well xDDD)

TOMORROW!!!

Sorry it took me this long to report, I wasn't at home yesterday. I'm writing a full report with pics and vids, so be patient... All I can say at the mo is I'm still walking on air:wub2::punk: It was far better than 2005, though we couldn't be front row (darned security :sneaky2:). We didn't meet Brian afterwards, but we (sorry Ana, I) talked with Jamie and took a pic with him, he's such a nice guy, he huged and kissed me a lot:wub2: and introduced me to his son:roftl:

More on this and the show later. Just let me thank Ana/Queenie here for such a special day, our first Queen gig together:wub2::wub2:

Fred, it was a pleasure sharing I Want It All with you, glad you liked it. Sorry bout the credit tho...

Yes I did! Thanks so much. Still writing the report, but in the meantime here you have some vids:

Intro:

Tie Your Mother Down:

I Want To Break Free (just a bit, sorry:blush-anim-cl:):

Seagull:

Las Palabras De Amor:wub2::

The Show Must Go On:

Bohemian Rhapspdy:

I also uploaded Love Of My Life/39, but seems like they have removed it, I'm afraid it's too long for YouTube:blink:

Edited by TheBlackQueen

tnx for the vids! you had a good spot!:wink2:

oh and.. Las Palabras De Amor!! :wub2:

i was thrilled to hear that it was in the setlist!!

You're welcome! Well, let's say I have long arms, so I could strech them over the heads:roftl:

Yep, I cried my eyes out when he introduced it, he said it was the first time they did that and they wanted it to be Madrid:wub2:

You're welcome! Well, let's say I have long arms, so I could strech them over the heads:roftl:

Yep, I cried my eyes out when he introduced it, he said it was the first time they did that and they wanted it to be Madrid:wub2:

oh i seee...:roftl:

that's beautiful!!!*sigh*:wub2: i would have fainted if i was in your place! :naughty:

eah, well, I was close to fainting, in the Bijou bit I went into a trance, honest! SOooooemotional:wub2::wub2:

I always LOVED bijou!:wub2: Brian plays with a load of emotion i agree... but i never ever thought it could make it to the setlist! i hope they come to north american soon! :boxed:

GIIIIIRLS WHERE ARE YOU ????????????????:punk:

Still with Brian ?? :wub2:

I want to hear your reports !!!

WE WISH!! But it was enough for me to breathe same air. You know how blind my love is...:roftl:

I can´t start talking about how great Brian is because i wouldn´t stop. I can talk about him for days. I love him so much :wub2:

It was an amazing gig, better than the 2005 one. It was great to have that great partner in crime. I love you, Asun :wub2:

Las Palabras de Amor was great and so funny. I died when they sang "despacito mi amoooor" :bleh:

Paul Rodgers has balls. I love his attitude and he´s genuinely happy now we accepted him. "Bad Company" was one of the highlights of the night

Jamie is lovely. Nice chap!

Roger Taylor is...mmmm....*Queenie shuts her mouth* a great drummer :bleh:

Check my YT channel for vids. I´m still uploading! http://www.youtube.com/queeniejean

WE WISH!! But it was enough for me to breathe same air. You know how blind my love is...:roftl:

I can´t start talking about how great Brian is because i wouldn´t stop. I can talk about him for days. I love him so much :wub2:

It was an amazing gig, better than the 2005 one. It was great to have that great partner in crime. I love you, Asun :wub2:

Las Palabras de Amor was great and so funny. I died when they sang "despacito mi amoooor" :bleh:

Paul Rodgers has balls. I love his attitude and he´s genuinely happy now we accepted him. "Bad Company" was one of the highlights of the night

Roger Taylor is...mmmm....*Queenie shuts her mouth* a great drummer :bleh:

Check my YT channel for vids. I´m still uploading! http://www.youtube.com/queeniejean

lol

great drummer only :mf_rosetinted:

hahahhaa

las palabras del amor :wub2: i loove that song!

I can´t start talking about how great Brian is because i wouldn´t stop. I can talk about him for days. I love him so much

It was an amazing gig, better than the 2005 one. It was great to have that great partner in crime. I love you, Asun

Las Palabras de Amor was great and so funny. I died when they sang "despacito mi amoooor"

Roger Taylor is...mmmm....*Queenie shuts her mouth* a great drummer

Indeed he is!! And he remembers me still:wub2::naughty: Ok, ok, I'll stop here.

I love you too, you know how special it was for me to share that moment with you:wub2:

Love your vids so far, btw.

Sorry it took me this long to report, I wasn't at home yesterday. I'm writing a full report with pics and vids, so be patient... All I can say at the mo is I'm still walking on air:wub2::punk: It was far better than 2005, though we couldn't be front row (darned security :sneaky2:). We didn't meet Brian afterwards, but we (sorry Ana, I) talked with Jamie and took a pic with him, he's such a nice guy, he huged and kissed me a lot:wub2: and introduced me to his son:roftl:

More on this and the show later. Just let me thank Ana/Queenie here for such a special day, our first Queen gig together:wub2::wub2:

Fred, it was a pleasure sharing I Want It All with you, glad you liked it. Sorry bout the credit tho...

Thanks muchy appreciated ... ill read your report now

<goes to read reports>