• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaaaaaaaargh, my GK-vid was 95% :aah:

Now it's lost :sad::roftl:

Noooo!!! that's so frustrating!!! :shocked:

@ sylvana, thanks for the pics! Beautiful!

Btw, I love this vid

because it literally shows how close he was and how tiny the stage was :aah:

Btw, just read in the newspaper (review, quite ok .. not that good :teehee::roftl:) that it will be broadcasted somewhere end september .. Did we know that already? (I know we know something from the audio, but I wasn't sure if they meant the gig on tv :teehee::roftl:)

Btw, just read in the newspaper (review, quite ok .. not that good :teehee::roftl:) that it will be broadcasted somewhere end september .. Did we know that already? (I know we know something from the audio, but I wasn't sure if they meant the gig on tv :teehee::roftl:)

Ohhhh, when when when??? Well, we did know idd that the audio would be available on september 18th. We didn't know anything official of the video, or are you also talking about the audio? I reaaally hope we'll get to see the show :wub2: Why else would they make us do that intro piece! Profiteur :shun:

:roftl:

lucky you! :aah::biggrin2:

Yup, those people were standing next to us

Ohhhh, when when when??? Well, we did know idd that the audio would be available on september 18th. We didn't know anything official of the video, or are you also talking about the audio? I reaaally hope we'll get to see the show :wub2: Why else would they make us do that intro piece! Profiteur :shun:

:roftl:

I don't know, it literally says (in Dutch :bleh:):

"Eind september zendt Jim het concert uit."

So I assume it's the gig on tv :aah:

I don't know, it literally says (in Dutch :bleh:):

"Eind september zendt Jim het concert uit."

So I assume it's the gig on tv :aah:

Yesss!!!! YES YES YES :naughty: Ik hoop dat iemand dvd kan opnomen, ik zit hier nog met een stomme vcr :aah:

Oops, started talking dutch for a moment, force of habit :teehee:

I can record it :wink2:

In theory that is :roftl: So I think it's best if there are a few people that record it :bleh:

Grace Kelly-vid is online. Still being processed..

He is SO cute in the beginning :wub2: Talking Dutch...

And ... "Actually I quite like to say something before I .. F*ck it, I'm gonna sing."

:aah:

(and all the other lines too ... :roftl: )

Edited by Guest

I can record it :wink2:

In theory that is :roftl: So I think it's best if there are a few people that record it :bleh:

Grace Kelly-vid is online. Still being processed..

He is SO cute in the beginning :wub2: Talking Dutch...

And ... "Actually I quite like to say something before I .. F*ck it, I'm gonna sing."

:aah:

(and all the other lines too ... :roftl: )

I know, he's so sweet talking in Dutch, it really must be a hard language I suppose? :teehee:

I have no idea tbh:aah:

Last time in Brussels he said he had practised 4 hours to say the words in dutch he did in Vorst .. and what was that? 2 lines? :aah:

But I love him so much for trying :wub2: And when he gets stuck it's so funny :aah::teehee: (and he does it really well I must say :bleh:)

Last time in Brussels he said he had practised 4 hours to say the words in dutch he did in Vorst .. and what was that? 2 lines? :aah:

But I love him so much for trying :wub2: And when he gets stuck it's so funny :aah::teehee: (and he does it really well I must say :bleh:)

Yup, I remember, I asked haha, I think it was better and more than in vorst as well.

Btw, did anyone post a clear pic of these thingies? Quite nice to have (although the wristband should have been golden :naughty:) ..

img7892border.jpg

The vips got golden ones, en de mensen die geen kaartje hadden ook... But I love it, finally some real, material souvenirs from the gig besides confetti :teehee:

The vips got golden ones, en de mensen die geen kaartje hadden ook... But I love it, finally some real, material souvenirs from the gig besides confetti :teehee:

Ow :boxed::lmfao:

But yeah .. that's what I meant .. it's great :wub2:

Btw, that black thing is indeed something for that audio-thingie .. You can see it quite well in my Blame It On The Girls-video :wink2:

And that video is sooooo nice :teehee:

He really enjoyed himself ... :wub2: