REPORTS, PHOTOS, VIDS: MIKA in Brussels - JIM MOBILE Showcase - Sept. 2 2009

CazGirl

Btw, that black thing is indeed something for that audio-thingie .. You can see it quite well in my Blame It On The Girls-video :wink2:

And that video is sooooo nice :teehee:

He really enjoyed himself ... :wub2:

have you uploaded BIOTG? cant see it on youtube yet

Edited by Louiza

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, Big Girl .. I really LOVED the dramatic beginning (although I'm not sure if it should have been before Big Girl, and of course .. on the video it sucks because of the bad sound ... :aah:) and it's the beginning of some very close-by Mika (with some nice moves) :naughty::teehee:

Yessss Me2...:(....You where Vip too right?

Not really ... I've got tickets from Universal ... but they weren't VIP-tickets though ... I had a silver bracelet ... Did you get a golden?

Yes I got a golden one :D...and a vip ticket :)

That's weird ... on the phone the guy from Universal said to me I'd have a VIP-ticket too ...

I'm not complaining though ... I could stand right in front of Mika on the front row so ...

hey guys!

finally I can say how wonderful it was! I have a report but it's in dutch and diary-style so I'm still having a lot of work on it. Thanks for the great evening, can't say it enough^^

Thank you too ... it was so nice meeting you!

Like I said to mamsie ... it was even more wonderful with you around ... You're such a positive and kind girl :huglove:

I'm curious to read your report ;)

hey guys!

finally I can say how wonderful it was! I have a report but it's in dutch and diary-style so I'm still having a lot of work on it. Thanks for the great evening, can't say it enough^^

It was great to meet you! :wub2:

That's weird ... on the phone the guy from Universal said to me I'd have a VIP-ticket too ...

I'm not complaining though ... I could stand right in front of Mika on the front row so ...

Oooohw? My name was on the list for Vip....but hey :D...it was the best night ever, Vip or not...

Thank you too ... it was so nice meeting you!

Like I said to mamsie ... it was even more wonderful with you around ... You're such a positive and kind girl :huglove:

I'm curious to read your report ;)

It was great to meet you! :wub2:

Thank you both! I'm really looking forward to february! maybe I'll give mika then a "hand-warming-knuffeltje" ^^