REPORTS, PHOTOS, VIDS: MIKA in Brussels - JIM MOBILE Showcase - Sept. 2 2009

CazGirl

Thanks everyone for the vids! :wub2::wink2:

I just check mine and especially the one from the after gig that my "personal cameraman" took (aka my father :D:naughty:)...

and I don't know where my head was but I forgot to say that Mika mentioned the MFC and thanked the MFC for the gift we made for him! :wub2:

He was happy apparently :wub2:

I don't know why I haven't reacted and said something :blink::aah:

He said that in French here (around 1:20) and was talking to Olga :wink2:

:wub2:

amazing vid:wub2: you should post it in the bday gift thread too:wub2:

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Ending

Here is the album : http://s86.photobucket.com/albums/k101/Cassia_/Mika%20Plazatheatre/?start=0 . I know the pictures aren't really good quality but yeah :)

Now he is still uploading.

Some pics :

DSCN1791.jpg

DSCN1775.jpg

DSCN1815.jpg

DSCN1822.jpg

DSCN1843.jpg

DSCN1869.jpg

t4p everyone :flowers2:

Do we know a specific date yet when jim's airing this? I want to see it so badly:wub2:

No, but I'v sent an email to JIM ...

Maybe we can watch it with the group that was there? (en anders op de oude markt hé :wink2:)

Mail van JIM:

"Beste Katrien,

Op 28 september omstreeks 23u bij JIM.

Groetjes

Kijkerslijn VMMa"

That evening I have to work till 22h, so I'll be home just in time :boing:

Mail van JIM:

"Beste Katrien,

Groetjes

Kijkerslijn VMMa"

Thank you for sharing this, Katrien... I will program this already on my TV! Can anyone put this on DVD? I only have a Telenet recorder and can't keep it on video...

Mail van JIM:

"Beste Katrien,

Groetjes

Kijkerslijn VMMa"

t4p!! :huglove:

it's school that day and the next day :sad: but I'll record it on dvd :thumb_yello:

en dat idee van samenkomen is super :)

it's school that day and the next day :sad: but I'll record it on dvd :thumb_yello:

Can you put it on DVD for me too? Or a digital version ... I only have a VCR ...

Mail van JIM:

"Beste Katrien,

Groetjes

Kijkerslijn VMMa"

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::wub2: Thank you Katrien!!

Yup! Another meet-up! Remembering the gig, love it! Thanks for recording!

Can you put it on DVD for me too? Or a digital version ... I only have a VCR ...

Me too! Omg we all want that dvd :roftl: Well, if we have one dvd, normally we can copy it, no?

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::wub2: Thank you Katrien!!

Yup! Another meet-up! Remembering the gig, love it! Thanks for recording!

Me too! Omg we all want that dvd :roftl: Well, if we have one dvd, normally we can copy it, no?

of course, I'll make some copies for you! en ik kan er ev het nieuws van vtm dan ook opzetten, dan is dat allemaal samen op 1 dvd-schijfje ;):)

of course, I'll make some copies for you! en ik kan er ev het nieuws van vtm dan ook opzetten, dan is dat allemaal samen op 1 dvd-schijfje ;):)

Yeeeeyy!!! Dank u celien!!!Eigenlijk zijn we echt gelukzakken he! Zo'n zalige nacht gehad, en dan krijgen we hem nog allemaal op dvd ook! Wauw :wub2:

Yeeeeyy!!! Dank u celien!!!Eigenlijk zijn we echt gelukzakken he! Zo'n zalige nacht gehad, en dan krijgen we hem nog allemaal op dvd ook! Wauw :wub2:

geen probleem ;)

ja echt he :wub2: Ik besef ook dat we veel geluk hebben!! Deze dvd zal zo extra speciaal zijn omdat we er zelf bij geweest zijn :wub2:

geen probleem ;)

ja echt he :wub2: Ik besef ook dat we veel geluk hebben!! Deze dvd zal zo extra speciaal zijn omdat we er zelf bij geweest zijn :wub2:

Absoluut :wub2:

Andddd then maybe other people can understand why this night was so magical to us.. Tho I don't think that's possible...

Absoluut :wub2:

Andddd then maybe other people can understand why this night was so magical to us.. Tho I don't think that's possible...

maybe... maybe not... As long as we realise how great it was :wub2:

geen probleem ;)

ooooh, zou ik ook een kopie mogen van het optreden??? haha :D...Dat zou heeeelemaal geweldig zijn :D

Are you talking about the Showcase?? On TV?? Which channel?? :shocked::wub2:

Sorry I understand half of what you said, I don't speak Dutch at all :naughty::blush-anim-cl:

Can someone put it on a DVD for me please?? I don't have Belgian channels :blink::blush-anim-cl:

Are you talking about the Showcase?? On TV?? Which channel?? :shocked::wub2:

Sorry I understand half of what you said, I don't speak Dutch at all :naughty::blush-anim-cl:

Can someone put it on a DVD for me please?? I don't have Belgian channels :blink::blush-anim-cl:

it's on JIM-TV, a belgian channel indeed :wink2: It's on 28 september, 11 pm

And I'll also make a copy for you! :)

(gonna write it down 'cause I've already promised 4 copies to people now :naughty:)

it's on JIM-TV, a belgian channel indeed :wink2: It's on 28 september, 11 pm

And I'll also make a copy for you! :)

(gonna write it down 'cause I've already promised 4 copies to people now :naughty:)

Oh thank you for the info! and thank you for the copy!! :huglove: you're very sweet!! thanks my friend! :huglove:

I'm so happy! Our gig on TV! :D:teehee::boing:

Oh thank you for the info! and thank you for the copy!! :huglove: you're very sweet!! thanks my friend! :huglove:

I'm so happy! Our gig on TV! :D:teehee::boing:

you're welcome :wink2: I only had to translate it from Katrien's information :teehee:

I'll send it to you as soon as I have it! :thumb_yello:

This will be so special!!! Can't wait to see it! :boing:

you're welcome :wink2: I only had to translate it from Katrien's information :teehee:

I'll send it to you as soon as I have it! :thumb_yello:

This will be so special!!! Can't wait to see it! :boing:

Oh ok :teehee:

Thank you! :huglove:

Can't wait to see it too!! :teehee::wub2:

At the end, we'll have lot's of souvenirs of this special day between this and the pics and the vids! :boing::wub2:

Oh ok :teehee:

Thank you! :huglove:

Can't wait to see it too!! :teehee::wub2:

At the end, we'll have lot's of souvenirs of this special day between this and the pics and the vids! :boing::wub2:

:biggrin2:

yes!! That's so great! I'll never forget this day!! :wub2:

ja hoor, geen probleem :wink2:

Thank youuuuu :D...je bent een schat..ik kan het hier in nederland niet zien..echt jammer...laat me maar weten tegen die tijd wat het moet kosten..

Dikke knuffel voor jou :D....