REPORTS, PHOTOS, VIDS: MIKA in Brussels - JIM MOBILE Showcase - Sept. 2 2009

CazGirl

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys!

finally I can say how wonderful it was! I have a report but it's in dutch and diary-style so I'm still having a lot of work on it. Thanks for the great evening, can't say it enough^^

I think a big reason as to why this day and evening were so fantastic to me was the atmosphere between all of us. It was the first gig I've been to where everyone was so friendly and relaxed, no stress, no pushing, no drama nothing! It really was a 'group'-feeling, sounds sooo cheesy but I totally felt it like that.

... :shocked:

Mika was ON FIRE! :aah:

And I love the background-thingies :wub2:

Yes! I loved the entire set and background they used! Loved how it were different things with every song and hearts with love today :wub2:

:biggrin2:

With talking about breaking-up being funny ..

And trying to say "break-up letter" en français (hilarious! :roftl:)

And trying to talk Dutch again but that went a bit wrong .. :naughty:

And some comments after that .. :roftl:

:biggrin2:

With talking about breaking-up being funny ..

And trying to say "break-up letter" en français (hilarious! :roftl:)

And trying to talk Dutch again but that went a bit wrong .. :naughty:

And some comments after that .. :roftl:

"Youtube is down"

Ugh, fail. :sneaky2::naughty:

EDIT: It works now :lol3:

Do you have a video for the "insane part from Happy Ending"? :naughty:

Yeah, I've posted it already :mf_rosetinted:

Doesn't anyone read my posts? Not I'm only talking to myself, there's nobody reading it either :aah::roftl:

:bleh:

Here it is :wink2:

Yeah, I've posted it already :mf_rosetinted:

Doesn't anyone read my posts? Not I'm only talking to myself, there's nobody reading it either :aah::roftl:

:bleh:

Here it is :wink2:

Sorry, I usually don't watch the videos unless they're really funny or something :teehee:

And that goes for everyone, not just your videos :lol3:

He's very mad here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15vFsG6Sr2I

He's lost his mind :no:

You think that's bad eh?? That was only the beginning! That was the first thing he said to us!!! :roftl:

:lmao:

Wow, watching everything again makes it clear how funny he was!!!! Such funny things he said, the beginning, the happy ending part, the rain part, the part before WAG (looking forward to that bienie! ;)) with the balloon in his face..

haha!!

[color=TealWow, watching everything again makes it clear how funny he was!!!! Such funny things he said, the beginning, the happy ending part, the rain part, the part before WAG (looking forward to that bienie! ;)) with the balloon in his face..[/color]

Lookng at the vids, he seemed like he was in extra good spirits at that gig. He had that million-kilowatt smile on throughout Happy Ending, and he just seemed to be having a blast in all the other videos. :wub2:

And of course, that adorable tweet after the gig.

I'm so glad so many MFCers were there! Katrien is fantastic for helping so many people out. :wub2:

He seems so confused :lol3:

He's such a cutie! :aah:

I know!!! :aah:

Lookng at the vids, he seemed like he was in extra good spirits at that gig. He had that million-kilowatt smile on throughout Happy Ending, and he just seemed to be having a blast in all the other videos. :wub2:

I'm so glad so many MFCers were there! Katrien is fantastic for helping so many people out. :wub2:

Idd, that tweet was sooo cute! It confirmed my feelings that he loved it! I can't imagine this gig would've been without mfc'ers... tho there were plenty of other fans! But still, I think we were pretty much the craziest bunch there :roftl:

You think that's bad eh?? That was only the beginning! That was the first thing he said to us!!! :roftl:

:lmao:

Wow, watching everything again makes it clear how funny he was!!!! Such funny things he said, the beginning, the happy ending part, the rain part, the part before WAG (looking forward to that bienie! ;)) with the balloon in his face..

haha!!

I know! :biggrin2:

By watching the video I just realized he started playing already when that balloon hitted his face ... Poor guy .. :aah:

I'm glad it wasn't just my impression :wub2:

This really was the best gig for me .. The others were great too, but this one was just .. special :wub2: He had so much fun! :biggrin2:

I know! :biggrin2:

By watching the video I just realized he started playing already when that balloon hitted his face ... Poor guy .. :aah:

I know! Bye bye concentration! And it even seemed like he was really trying to find the right keys, not messing up and then 'bam':roftl:

you have the video of your gift?:roftl:when the ball hits the face of Mika?:roftl:

:aah:

It doesn't look so bad in the vid tho :teehee: It seemed worse from where I was standing:naughty:

I'm glad it wasn't just my impression :wub2:

This really was the best gig for me .. The others were great too, but this one was just .. special :wub2: He had so much fun! :biggrin2:

It surely wasn't! I felt the same way, and a lot people who were there thought so... So there's gotta be truth in it:thumb_yello:

Edited by Droopsy