REPORTS / VIDEOS / PICTURES: Mika in Nantes, France at Zenith Apr 29, 2010

Fmbm

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nooo... the red thing..

red thing? :blink: um, his nipple? :teehee: i might be blind, but i don't see anything unusual, that you might refer to. :blink:

Those pics are amazing!! Wow wow wow!!

UUhhhmmm, I think it IS his nipple :naughty:

really???? but why is it that red then whahaahhaha.. on my pic it's brown.. but on the pic at the first page it's veryyyy red hahaha

I dunno? :aah: I don't notice anything weird :aah: Not that I've ever examined his nipple before :roftl:

Maybe it's just your monitor:teehee:

Look at the lighting, awesome!

hahahha no me either.. but i didn't think it was his nipple hhahahahaahha..:roftl:

nooooo, i don't watch it hahaha.. must be an surprise :P..

fears a thread coming on with voting... nipple or not nipple, just like we had for wallet or purse :lmfao:

it's a nipple!!!!! :aah:

So we arrive at the venue a little bit before 9 and only 2 people before us. Honestly, this time the queue went so well, people weren't crazy arriving at 5 AM !

It went so fast and we started the queue number system. It appears that now it's different, but I thought it was for fans, to enable them to be front rows for sure and to assure a wonderfull atmosphere for Mika in the front rows. That's what I thought, so I started the numbers and explained it to the other people who arrived early and wasn't on the fan clubs.

John came out at about 4.30 pm and saw us. I came to him and asked if I wanted to be a Lollipop ! "No, no !" I asked if it'd be the same for the separate queue and he told me yes so asked me to put the people on the list in a special queue and introduced me to the head of the french Mika tour and the head of the venue to settle that. Everything went so well, we were supposed to be enter 15 minutes before the others. Ms P. came out for the LG and the BG (4 of my friends were picked) and then, we could enter in the venue. First row central : wonderfull, it was the first time I had such a spot :wub2:

The gig was wonderfull, as I said. He was happy and very chatty. He told us they've been controlled by cops 3 or 4 times between Paris and Nantes ! :naughty: And he felt much more better here, with us and his songs, in his own world :wub2:

The crowd was really on fire !

After the show, we've waited for him, they were avout 150 people I'd say, but everything was settled to do a nice M&G.

When he came to where we were, I talked to him about our little danse with the hands on Blue Eyes, cause during the gig he saw it and smiled at us while he was doing it too :naughty: SO he told me he liked it and even tried to do the same ! :mf_rosetinted: Then, I wish him a good trip to Toulouse and wish there won't be cops this time ! :naughty: He smiled and told his story again that it was unbelievable ! :naughty:

he was really lovely and chatty.

This gig was wonderful. After that, I saw John and wanted to thank him but he shaked my hand and thanked me for organizing the queu :blink: Well, I was the one who was supposed to thank him for what he does for fans. He asked us which gigs we'll attend to the future and the left.

It was a magical night :wub2:

So we arrive at the venue a little bit before 9 and only 2 people before us. Honestly, this time the queue went so well, people weren't crazy arriving at 5 AM !

It went so fast and we started the queue number system. It appears that now it's different, but I thought it was for fans, to enable them to be front rows for sure and to assure a wonderfull atmosphere for Mika in the front rows. That's what I thought, so I started the numbers and explained it to the other people who arrived early and wasn't on the fan clubs.

John came out at about 4.30 pm and saw us. I came to him and asked if I wanted to be a Lollipop ! "No, no !" I asked if it'd be the same for the separate queue and he told me yes so asked me to put the people on the list in a special queue and introduced me to the head of the french Mika tour and the head of the venue to settle that. Everything went so well, we were supposed to be enter 15 minutes before the others. Ms P. came out for the LG and the BG (4 of my friends were picked) and then, we could enter in the venue. First row central : wonderfull, it was the first time I had such a spot :wub2:

The gig was wonderfull, as I said. He was happy and very chatty. He told us they've been controlled by cops 3 or 4 times between Paris and Nantes ! :naughty: And he felt much more better here, with us and his songs, in his own world :wub2:

After the show, we've waited for him, they were avout 150 people I'd say, but everything was settled to do a nice M&G.

When he came to where we were, I talked to him about our little danse with the hands on Blue Eyes, cause during the gig he saw it and smiled at us while he was doing it too :naughty: SO he told me he liked it and even tried to do the same ! :mf_rosetinted: Then, I wish him a good trip to Toulouse and wish there won't be cops this time ! :naughty: He smiled and told his story again that it was unbelievable ! :naughty:

This gig was wonderful. After that, I saw John and wanted to thank him but he shaked my hand and thanked me for organizing the queu :blink: Well, I was the one who was supposed to thank him for what he does for fans. He asked us which gigs we'll attend to the future and the left.

thanks for CR and vidéo deb :thumb_yello::wub2:

Wonderful report Deb!! I hope there is a video of Blue Eyes, I wanna see the little dance:biggrin2:

Here is my video of Blue Eyes :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dX4H4teqwc4&feature=player_embedded

I'm sorry, i moved a lot :s It's difficult to do the little dance AND film at the same time :naughty:

Mika did the dance at 39 sec :biggrin2:

Damn ... you made me watch a video ... I so wasn't watching any video's before Amsterdam .... :aah: I have no willpower :naughty: