Welcome to Wonkaland - Life in Caption Motion

willywonka

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ou era isso ou um copito de tinto! :lmfao:

[OFF-TOPIC]E msn, não? :fisch:[/OFF TOPIC]

Ainda nao jantei, tou so aqui a ler o topico de ontem e vou jantar...Mais logo ou amanha?:wink2:

Mika fall off the stage on the new tour... seriously... have i missed something? i wanna see :biggrin2::naughty:

Naaahhh, i just made it up...:biggrin2:

Martin: Davey boy, Mika Rule N. 1 Nevah stare at Da Boss when he's standing on the piano...

See Da Hand starting to shake???

An alien iz comin out soon, run away, run away...

IMGP0948.jpg

carla... you are on fire tonight :lmfao: Love it!!!!

This day has just been amazing! even though it started kinda bad.... ubset stomach, changes here that made me sick and dizzy (no joking) But has changed to your captions and the MOST AMAZING INFO I COULD EVER GET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :aah: no not that Mika is wearing something else than grey undies or promised tat he willtake his shirt off in denmark (i wish... but thats something else :naughty: )

carla... you are on fire tonight :lmfao: Love it!!!!

This day has just been amazing! even though it started kinda bad.... ubset stomach, changes here that made me sick and dizzy (no joking) But has changed to your captions and the MOST AMAZING INFO I COULD EVER GET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :aah: no not that Mika is wearing something else than grey undies or promised tat he willtake his shirt off in denmark (i wish... but thats something else :naughty: )

wot changes made u sick?:blink:

Yep, just found some pics i havent seen yet, and i never refuse a good pic for a caption...:naughty:

But i'm too tired, i need to go soon...

wot changes made u sick?:blink:

Yep, just found some pics i havent seen yet, and i never refuse a good pic for a caption...:naughty:

But i'm too tired, i need to go soon...

cos there so many sections... and scrooling through em all... cant explain it exactly.. and if i does it might sound stupid.. but anyway... scrolling though em theres a kinda "flash" between each seaction.. going from dark to light ect. and there a lot of new sections so go thought em all can give a few kinda flash lights... when scrooling ip and down. Ok to me but my brain thinks something else when i just get out of bed and the first thing i do is get on here to check news,,, even before taken a shower.. less than 5 min after gtting out of bed.. not good for photosensative epilepsy... and still not no matter what... he "brain" sees it more than a person thinks... like w. old tvs and old comp. screens... sme prob. cant see that its showed in kinda "snaps" and on new lsb the pics is moving so its not flashing... old tvs and comp. screens is VERY bad for peeps w. photosensative like me... so back to what this was about.. scrolling through the new forum w. so many sections is pretty bad for me... :crybaby: So if i will be less active.. then its prob. cos of that... might sound stupid but would understand it if you had epilepsy... especially photosensative... its "better" when im happy and fangurly like now but when im down and sad = bad now... hope you'll understand some of it. not easy to explain... and some might ind it stupd and think its something that a person can coltrol em self but nope... the brain and eyes "see" more than you think...

cos there so many sections... and scrooling through em all... cant explain it exactly.. and if i does it might sound stupid.. but anyway... scrolling though em theres a kinda "flash" between each seaction.. going from dark to light ect. and there a lot of new sections so go thought em all can give a few kinda flash lights... when scrooling ip and down. Ok to me but my brain thinks something else when i just get out of bed and the first thing i do is get on here to check news,,, even before taken a shower.. less than 5 min after gtting out of bed.. not good for photosensative epilepsy... and still not no matter what... he "brain" sees it more than a person thinks... like w. old tvs and old comp. screens... sme prob. cant see that its showed in kinda "snaps" and on new lsb the pics is moving so its not flashing... old tvs and comp. screens is VERY bad for peeps w. photosensative like me... so back to what this was about.. scrolling through the new forum w. so many sections is pretty bad for me... :crybaby: So if i will be less active.. then its prob. cos of that... might sound stupid but would understand it if you had epilepsy... especially photosensative... its "better" when im happy and fangurly like now but when im down and sad = bad now... hope you'll understand some of it. not easy to explain... and some might ind it stupd and think its something that a person can coltrol em self but nope... the brain and eyes "see" more than you think...

Ouch!

:boxed:

Of course i understand what you mean...

Maybe you should take a few more breaks like every hour stop for five mins...

Or not to start checking threads 5 mins after you wake up...

I mean, you can still be here, but give your poor body a break once in a while so u won't get distressed...

What do you say?:wink2:

It's not even a bright plan, just mom's common sense..:naughty:

Ouch!

:boxed:

Of course i understand what you mean...

Maybe you should take a few more breaks like every hour stop for five mins...

Or not to start checking threads 5 mins after you wake up...

I mean, you can still be here, but give your poor body a break once in a while so u won't get distressed...

What do you say?:wink2:

It's not even a bright plan, just mom's common sense..:naughty:

i dont think i can do that but i thin k i know someone who wnt be happy if i get a seizure cos of scrolling too much here...

WONKA!!! you were on fire!!!!!!!:roftl::roftl:

I'm not even making a caption on this one as i'm sure Guy would lock me at the Naughtee Cornahhh and throw away the key...

:floor:

28316_1456010485303_1384564529_1249104_7096757_n.jpg

*blushes*:teehee:

Martin: Follow Mother Hen, chicks...

Jimmy: I don't get paid enough for this...

IMGP0995.jpg

:lmfao:!!!!!!!!

:lmfao:

soo.. that means your gonna post tons of funny things toniht? :teehee:

Right, when you'll see no more posts it means i fell asleep and bumped my head on the keyboard...:mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

sorrry, you're post reminded me of Humpty Dumpty. :roftl:

Humpty Dumpty fell off the wall

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall..

I can't remember the words. :teehee:

All the kings horses and all the King's men

Couldnt put humpty together again...:naughty:

Where are the freckin donuts when one has new planets to paint????

madrid058.jpg

It was the last time i opened a champagne bottle right before a gig starts...

Stand up, men...and help me stand up, too...

dsc00694z.jpg

Edited by willywonka