REPORTS/PICTURES/VIDEOS: Mika @ Festival Sudoeste, Portugal - Aug. 7, 2010

guylainem123

Actually I was trying to see myself on your photos. :naughty::teehee:

Where were you? Left or right side?

I was on the left side, so I think you can't appear on any of my pics (unless you were on stage with Mika, but as I've read on your report I think you weren't) :aah:

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:floor:

oh girl... you are so funny...

i´m so glad we all are going to see again in vigo!! :yay:

i´ve talked to mary on msn... try to get your butts in vigo asap,we have lots of things to do there....:mf_rosetinted:

:biggrin2:

But it will probably be my last gig this year. :(

I told her that now I'm going to start to think on Vigo, I can't think in two gigs at the same time. What we have to do there girl?:mf_rosetinted:

I was on the left side, so I think you can't appear on any of my pics (unless you were on stage with Mika, but as I've read on your report I think you weren't) :aah:

I'm talking about the photos before the show, during the afternoon. I guess I saw some of the entrance. :wink2:

Photo taken by TMN or Universal Musica or whatever...

The photo is blurry. :sneaky2:

It's a great pic, not too blurry!

39833_1562215099954_1372636255_1518441_3781695_n.jpg

Holy mother of god... :aah:

A girl I met there took this pic and posted it on my FB wall... :roftl: Remind me to buy her a present!!!

:lmfao: I've got a pic like that too from a stage invasion that Sparkly posted on FB. I almost died when I saw it. :roftl:

Sorry I haven't read all the reports yet, but I just saw these and wanted to comment. I take it you all had a great time?? :biggrin2:

Hearts were amazing BTW. I was watching the live stream.

A girl I met there took this pic and posted it on my FB wall... :roftl: Remind me to buy her a present!!!

Dunno if you now but you're growing lettuce in a very wrong place, woman!

:biggrin2:

But it will probably be my last gig this year. :(

I told her that now I'm going to start to think on Vigo, I can't think in two gigs at the same time. What we have to do there girl?:mf_rosetinted:

talk to mary.... it´s too long and it´s not ready yet... but we are trying to "create" a biiiiig "piñata" (sorry i can´t find the word in english) but we need all fans help.... so.... we will start as soon as we arrive on the queue...

bah,mary,we are not jealous at all,woman :shun:

This report thread nearly made me cry - and gave me a hearty warm feeling of joy and happiness. Mary, Wonka - and liliana even if we don't know each other - i'm so happy that you (and everyone else obviously) had such a special night :wub2:

And the golden hearts...my oh my, i'm just speechless :wub2::tears::thumb_yello:

talk to mary.... it´s too long and it´s not ready yet... but we are trying to "create" a biiiiig "piñata" (sorry i can´t find the word in english) but we need all fans help.... so.... we will start as soon as we arrive on the queue...

I know what a piñata is :aah: and she didn't told me anything! :sneaky2:

We need a stick to hit the piñata, right? :mf_rosetinted:

This report thread nearly made me cry - and gave me a hearty warm feeling of joy and happiness. Mary, Wonka - and liliana even if we don't know each other - i'm so happy that you (and everyone else obviously) had such a special night :wub2:

And the golden hearts...my oh my, i'm just speechless :wub2::tears::thumb_yello:

Thanks! :wub2:

I had a really wonderful day. It was memorable! :cheerful_h4h:

Edited by liliana

I know what a piñata is :aah: and she didn't told me anything! :sneaky2:

We need a stick to hit the piñata, right? :mf_rosetinted:

oh no!!

we don´t wanna hurt da man!! :aah:

we are going to prepare the piñata but without piñata.. just throwing that paper things on stage!!! lots of things... birds, planes,chains.... mary hasn´t told you anything??? bad girl.....:mf_rosetinted:

we talked about it yesterday....

by the way... buy some serpentines,lils,you need them :mf_rosetinted:

Woooow, Mika always gets something special in Portugal!:wub2:

And now you have to bust in Spain all together again !

Congrats girls!!!! And Mary was the star of that night :teehee:

:groupwave:

mary is a star herself always!!!!!

and in vigo we´ll see wonka on stage!!! :yay:

I'd like to meet you all in person of course. There's no reason to beleive all about Mary:wub2:

And I have to see the evidence of Mrs Wonka presense on stage.:naughty:

I'd like to meet you all in person of course. There's no reason to beleive all about Mary:wub2:

i´m going to take my video cam to vigo...if wonka gets her butt on stage,MFC will have the evidence :mf_rosetinted:

and yes,shine,believe me,portuguese people are lovely... all of them... :wub2:

i live in spain,but i never met any portuguese until i met carla,mary and liliana... if all the portuguese people are like these three.... portugal is the best country of the world!!!!!:thumb_yello:

i´m going to take my video cam to vigo...if wonka gets her butt on stage,MFC will have the evidence :mf_rosetinted:

and yes,shine,believe me,portuguese people are lovely... all of them... :wub2:

i live in spain,but i never met any portuguese until i met carla,mary and liliana... if all the portuguese people are like these three.... portugal is the best country of the world!!!!!:thumb_yello:

Never doubt in what you say Rosa:huglove: Great atmosphere, lovely people... :biggrin2:

I'd sooo love to go to both countries and maybe next year it will be possible:thumb_yello:

The evidence of Wonka's but must be presented here and not only that:das:

Wonka is chikening....:mf_rosetinted:

Let's see if i get the guts on sat...:biggrin2: