REPORTS/PICTURES/VIDEOS: Mika @ Festival Sudoeste, Portugal - Aug. 7, 2010

guylainem123

Never thought that she understood Portuguese. That's great!

True! I just realise it was you because of your Sudoeste tattoo. You were dancing and you seemed very confortable on stage. I would die of shame, I don't like people to stare at me. :teehee:

Me neither! But she does, apparently! :shocked: I'm glad we weren't making any naughty comments about Mika! :lmfao: :lmfao:

Well...I was comfortable, that's the weird part! :aah: I guess the mask makes it easier, cause you don't see the audience very well, and you don't "feel" them staring at you! :wink2:

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know how can I download this video? :boxed:

http://www.musica.iol.pt/consola.html?mul_id=13301741

Downloading won't work for me either, but it's the same video as here (where I was able to download it):

"Relax" and first part of "Stuck in the middle". It looks professional:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=106140384

Me neither! But she does, apparently! :shocked: I'm glad we weren't making any naughty comments about Mika! :lmfao: :lmfao:

Well...I was comfortable, that's the weird part! :aah: I guess the mask makes it easier, cause you don't see the audience very well, and you don't "feel" them staring at you! :wink2:

With luck she doesn't know the portuguese naughty words!:naughty:

If I would worn a mask I would probably fall out the stage.:naughty: You weren't affraid of that?

Downloading won't work for me either, but it's the same video as here (where I was able to download it):

Thanks! :thumb_yello:

Now I'm trying to find a way of saving the videos on TMN's facebook and I don't know how to do it. I want to have the golden heart's video. :crybaby:

EDIT: I discovered a way to do it! :)

Edited by liliana

Hello everyone! =)

Sorry I didn't do any report but I really don't remember much about the gig, coz I've been the whole time jumping, dancing, singing... I really enjoyed it. As Mary said Mika was on fire. :naughty:

I also got to be a Big Girl and I just loved it. I thought I was going to be afraid of the crowd, so many people looking, but when I entered on stage all I was thinking was how much I was having fun being on stage dancing. It was f****** amazing like Mika said! :biggrin2:

By the way Mary, I loved when you told Mrs. Penniman that we had another language (Mirandese). I was so proud!!! :blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

Hello everyone! =)

Sorry I didn't do any report but I really don't remember much about the gig, coz I've been the whole time jumping, dancing, singing... I really enjoyed it. As Mary said Mika was on fire. :naughty:

I also got to be a Big Girl and I just loved it. I thought I was going to be afraid of the crowd, so many people looking, but when I entered on stage all I was thinking was how much I was having fun being on stage dancing. It was f****** amazing like Mika said! :biggrin2:

By the way Mary, I loved when you told Mrs. Penniman that we had another language (Mirandese). I was so proud!!! :blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

It would be funny if she said she understands Mirandese too. :roftl:

Hello everyone! =)

HELLOOOOOOO! :huglove:

Awww :wub2: And I heard her asking you about it later, what did she say exactly?

Loved meeting you, you're lovely! See you in Vigo! :biggrin2:

It would be funny if she said she understands Mirandese too. :roftl:

:mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted:

Don't know why, but I like these!

HELLOOOOOOO! :huglove:

Awww :wub2: And I heard her asking you about it later, what did she say exactly?

Loved meeting you, you're lovely! See you in Vigo! :biggrin2:

Mary!!! Hiii! :groupwave:

I loved to meet you tooooo! You're really great!:wub2:

And I have to thank you a lot for the patience with the text messages! :)

And we are a reaaaaly good pair of dancers, don't you think? :biggrin2:

I agree with you, just dunno why I love Liliana's videos. :teehee:

Yes, Mrs. Penniman asked me later about Mirandese. She wanted to know where it was spoken and I was telling her it was in the extreme Northeast of Portugal, in the lands of Miranda. :biggrin2:

Mary!!! Hiii! :groupwave:

I loved to meet you tooooo! You're really great!:wub2:

And I have to thank you a lot for the patience with the text messages! :)

And we are a reaaaaly good pair of dancers, don't you think? :biggrin2:

I agree with you, just dunno why I love Liliana's videos. :teehee:

Yes, Mrs. Penniman asked me later about Mirandese. She wanted to know where it was spoken and I was telling her it was in the extreme Northeast of Portugal, in the lands of Miranda. :biggrin2:

:huglove:

We're a great pair! THE GREEN ONES! :mf_rosetinted:

So sweet of her, she was really interested in the languages we speak here. Next time we need to teach her some stuff! :wub2:

:mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted:

Don't know why, but I like these!

I tried to make some decent videos but the photographers were on fire, trying to "eat" each other just to have the best photograph... and I didn't had an angle to shoot properly. They were bigger than me. :sneaky2:

:huglove:

We're a great pair! THE GREEN ONES! :mf_rosetinted:

So sweet of her, she was really interested in the languages we speak here. Next time we need to teach her some stuff! :wub2:

"THE GREEN ONES" :aah:

I like it! :roftl:

Yes, she was really nice. I really liked meeting her. :wink2:

In saturday we'll practice a little bit and maybe we'll even teach Mika. What do you think? :roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

I tried to make some decent videos but the photographers were on fire, trying to "eat" each other just to have the best photograph... and I didn't had an angle to shoot properly. They were bigger than me. :sneaky2:

When they saw me and Sara on stage...you know...they saw the chance to take the best pics of their lives! :mf_rosetinted:

"THE GREEN ONES" :aah:

I like it! :roftl:

Yes, she was really nice. I really liked meeting her. :wink2:

In saturday we'll practice a little bit and maybe we'll even teach Mika. What do you think? :roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

I'm in! :biggrin2:

Originally Posted by Mary

When they saw me and Sara on stage...you know...they saw the chance to take the best pics of their lives!

I know, I know! :biggrin2::mf_rosetinted:

They just couldn't lose the oportunity of taking a picture of the most amazing Portuguese Big Girls with the King of the Sudoeste (as the whole press called him in the next day)! :roftl::roftl::roftl:

Edited by streilha

Originally Posted by Mary

When they saw me and Sara on stage...you know...they saw the chance to take the best pics of their lives!

They just couldn't lose the oportunity of taking a picture of the most amazing Portuguese Big Girls with the King of the Sudoeste (as the whole press called him in the next day)! :roftl::roftl::roftl:

A newspaper called us "Skull Dancers". :mf_rosetinted:

Didn't know I was a dancer, but I'm glad I could make them think that. :lmfao::mf_rosetinted:

Yeah I know what you mean!:aah:

Before the show, Mika did appear from stage and passed quickly through first row to say hello, with his smile face to face, I hadn't time to grab a photo.]

SAYYYYY WOTTTT?

MIKA DID WOT??????????

WAS THAT WHEN I WENT AWAY TO TAKE A PEE?

WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SOOOOOOOO??????

:shocked: