The Knitting Thread

Ioana

Alrighty, some of you may remember that 2 weeks ago, I decided to buy Mika a very vibrant and lovely disco ball shirt (discovered by Hannah, I believe). It is in reference to his famous quote about having the "Biggest glitterballs in Europe." I will put the phrase on the back of the t-shirt. To give you an idea as to how it will fit Mika, I asked this wonderful man to model it for me. He is 6'3" and slender (as you can tell), so I think it will look very nice on Mika, if he chooses to wear it.

Here is the front:

DSCN0660.jpg

Here is the back, where I will put the quote in white lettering. (The model wanted to demonstrate how easily one could strike cool poses while wearing the shirt. :wink2: )

DSCN0661.jpg

It looks like I will be buying another one of these shirts soon, as the model has decided that he wants one for himself. :biggrin2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Verrry nice, DaMango....the shirt, the glitterball, the model, the pose. I love the color too, it will look very nice on Mika....I hope he chooses to wear it. Yeah, was the model not too happy about the Mika shirt? :naughty: Or did you convince him it was okay?

Thanks for sharing....now I am still waiting for Mika to come to Seattle to get this gift. ***please**** Verrrrrrrrrrrry cool...the biggest glitter balls in Europe.....:naughty::mf_rosetinted:

Haha, DaMango, I love it! Although I don't like the thought of the model not being allowed to keep it, it suits him so well :thumb_yello:

And you'll refer to the biggest glitterballs.... haha, this will be hilarious! He WILL wear it, I bet! :thumb_yello: We'll make him wear it...:mf_rosetinted:

the guy there is pure model material :naughty:

tell him he could consider a new career :mf_rosetinted:

The Tee loooks amazing! I think you made the best choice with it!

and Marianne!

The drawing is amazing!

YAY! The shirt is amazing! :D

Ahh, it's great to be back. My internet went out last Thursday afternoon, so stupid me tried to reconfigure it and I ended up screwing it up. I thought that the internet was still messed up until today when I called, but apparently it was back on Thursday night and I had screwed it up. :roftl: It's fixed now, though. Woot!

YAY! The shirt is amazing! :D

Ahh, it's great to be back. My internet went out last Thursday afternoon, so stupid me tried to reconfigure it and I ended up screwing it up. I thought that the internet was still messed up until today when I called, but apparently it was back on Thursday night and I had screwed it up. :roftl: It's fixed now, though. Woot!

Ha! My internet connection decided to disappear (and apparantly visit Billy Brown on his lovely island) on Friday noon and was back only yesterday night :thumbdown: Oh lovely internet addiction :wub2: I thought I was going to die ...but then something strange happened - I found out I could still breathe and even dared to open a window. Okay the fresh air was maybe a little too much - in addition to the sun (that bright thing in the sky you know...) but it seems as if I am still alive.... :biggrin2:

Haha! I felt...kind of sick...when I lost the Internet connection.

Honestly, I think that I could live without getting online every day, but when it comes to not having the Internet just in case you want to get on, I start to panic. I was imagining all of this Mika stuff that could happen over the weekend and I wouldn't be there to read about it. :roftl:

And I kind of want to kick myself because it was me who screwed it up. :roftl: I was talking to the technician this morning and he was like, "Well, your Internet has been fixed since Thursday night, but either your router got confused and put in a wrong configuration password, or someone manually put in a wrong one and that was causing it to not be able to connect." I totally played it cool and said, "Oh, it must've got confused because I don't think that anyone has any idea how to configure the Internet connection..." Lol.

Hehe, I hope he didn't sneak in exactly here to see the tee when he was on today :sneaky2:

Ahaha, I'm so excited about that shirt Rani has. :D I hope Mika wears it, because if he does I'm going to die. :roftl:

You want to die? :shocked: You can't! I'll tell him not to wear the shirt then...:sneaky2:

Nobody´s gonna die!!! Only faint if you wish :roll1:

Welcome home Kavi!

thank you....yes i think i got a bit carried away in the pic captions thread and i thought i need to come here :naughty: :naughty:

Verrry nice, DaMango....the shirt, the glitterball, the model, the pose. I love the color too, it will look very nice on Mika....I hope he chooses to wear it. Yeah, was the model not too happy about the Mika shirt? :naughty: Or did you convince him it was okay?

Thanks for sharing....now I am still waiting for Mika to come to Seattle to get this gift. ***please**** Verrrrrrrrrrrry cool...the biggest glitter balls in Europe.....:naughty::mf_rosetinted:

Believe it or not, it wasn't that hard to convince him to try it on! I did fib a little, and told him that a girl in London paid for it, and that I had it shipped to my work because they wouldn't ship outside the US. He thought that was kind of weird, but it worked! Haha. He liked it so much that he didn't want to take it off. When he did he grumbled, "Here's Mika's shirt back." :roftl: He wants one in blue, so I'll have to make another order soon.

I hope Mika wears it too, but I know there's no guarantee that it will ever be used. It's ok though. Some performers don't even accept gifts, so I'll feel happy just giving it to him. I just thought it would be funny to see his reaction to it. If anything, he can use the shirt as a rag to wipe up spills while he's on tour. :naughty:

Oh yes, and he MUST come to Seattle for this to happen. If not, well, he missed out big time...

I hope Mika wears it too, but I know there's no guarantee that it will ever be used. It's ok though. Some performers don't even accept gifts, so I'll feel happy just giving it to him. I just thought it would be funny to see his reaction to it. If anything, he can use the shirt as a rag to wipe up spills while he's on tour. :naughty:

Haha, imagine that! He'd never do that with a gift he got from his beloved fans :wink2: (and he wouldn't wipe up anything himself - he'd make somebody else do it, he's famous now :thumb_yello: )

Haha, imagine that! He'd never do that with a gift he got from his beloved fans :wink2: (and he wouldn't wipe up anything himself - he'd make somebody else do it, he's famous now :thumb_yello: )

Hahahahahahaaaaa!!!!!! :lmao: You are so wise, Violet!

How interesting...a certain someone was here earlier today...:mf_rosetinted: