How do you think the third Mika's album will sound ?

Etoile2roses

So just to start a topic I don't know if you already talk about it, but I am really in love with the last arrangements Mika made with some of his songs, for instance I like the new version of Rain (the one he has during his last show)

And I really like the electro sounds in Kick ass song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWiZiakysFY

So do you think that his third album will sound more electro or not ? Are you ok with this or do you still prefer his soft versions ?

Let's talk about it :thumb_yello:

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah. But actually I hope it'll be just A BIT of electro. I don't really like when he adds all these beats and stuff:blink::naughty:

I am with you on that. Hopefully it will be a lot of pop and just a tiny little bit of electro. But I guess opinions differ on that...

I think he'll take up Rap :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao: I have images in my head of Mika trying to rap now :roftl:

:roftl: Rap?! Now that would be something new... Boy, these images in my head. And the changes he would have to make concerning his clothing. NO, thank you! :shocked:

Ok :teehee: I know a lot of people prefer even his acoustics versions than the ones inside his albums...

I think that I like the way he can offer differents versions of one song (acoustic, then pop, and a little bit electro) it is a way do not be bother people by only one version for him, his musicians and us by the way :biggrin2:

Not a lot of artists do that...

I think he'll take up Rap :mf_rosetinted:

well, if he does that, he should also try some death metal! :naughty:

yes! i can picture him head-banging :roftl:

kidding!

i would like just a little bit more electro beats, please! :aah:

love shaking my ass to those beats :roftl::roftl:

Since his first album was about his childhood, his second about his teenage years, I think the third one will be more about his adult-ness? :aah:

I'm waiting for his 4th or 5th album then:naughty: We're gonna listen to songs about false teeth and walking sticks :lmfao:

I'm waiting for his 4th or 5th album then:naughty: We're gonna listen to songs about false teeth and walking sticks :lmfao:

That'd be amazing!!!!! but what would he call it?

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

and when he cant get any longer in the "time-line" he'll just start over but this time from a baby :blink:

If he does an album about his adult-ness at age 26 (maybe 27 till then) the time for the next baby album will come when he is in his mid-30s. :aah:

Since his first album was about his childhood, his second about his teenage years, I think the third one will be more about his adult-ness? :aah:

I hope so too!:biggrin2:

And I'm still waiting for a really happy love song. I mean the man must have been happily in love at some point.....:mf_rosetinted:

I hope so too!:biggrin2:

And I'm still waiting for a really happy love song. I mean the man must have been happily in love at some point.....:mf_rosetinted:

I feel a lot of love in the kick ass lyrics :thumb_yello:, ok some will propably fool me to say this :naughty:, but you must be really in love and feel admiration for someone/ or a group of people to write such positive lyrics (still my idea that even if he was inspiring by the film there is 50 pourcent of chance that an event in his life inspiring him too to write those lyrics)... there are not 100 pourcent positive vibes in it but I must admit more than in some others lyrics that he wrote...

Archived