Tickets go on sale 12/15 at 10am.

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I thought about that. But, they knew where they booked when they booked it. :boxed: LOL!! Darn, I'm so good with words. LOL I just have a feeling that it's going to happen. I mean, it's us! He wants to play to us. :bleh:

And, who wouldn't want to go to freezing SLC in February? Maybe he wants to do a little skiing before he makes his Grammy appearance. :naughty:

BTW- what is going on in SLC that weekend. Some of the hotels are completely booked. It's so bizarre.

Hey, I'm going to stay near the venue. Probably the Sheraton or something. I also have family there but, they would want me to visit with them longer and wouldn't understand the MIKA thing. But, my college roomies, who all have 5-6 kids now, would totally get it and would come visit me. LOL! Um, probably not..but, they would come see me. :biggrin2:

Hee hee! This is turning out to be the Char and Heineken plan to see Mika thread. LOL

P.S. I just sent a friend request on myspace. It will come across at mikamaniacfan....Mika Fans, Los Angeles

Well, not really. I was born there and then my Father joined the military. He got out of the Military when I was 13 and then we moved back to SLC (Taylorsville). Then, we only stayed a year :thumbdown: and he decided it was best to move to Mississippi. YUCK!

I went back every summer to visit my Aunt in Provo and then, I ended up going to college a semester at Provo Community College. I loved it there. But, the Parents didn't support my being away from home so I came back and went to Ole Miss. :shocked:

I haven't been back in 7 years. The last time I was there was for a Christmas party at the Hilton. OMG...that was so much fun! I also hooked up with my College roomies there. I was only there one night but, it was very memorable.

I'm ready to come back. Mika is such a great excuse. :biggrin2:

that's cool. :bleh:

so, you grew up in salt lake then, eh?

i lived in Kaysville for 8 and a half years.

pff, oh well.

do you wanna make the MFC sign, or should i? :das::roftl:

i added you.

this is the first time i've been on all day. :boxed:

you didn't like mississippi i take it. :bleh:

i lived in Kaysville until i was about 9, but my parents got divorced and i moved with my mom to Idaho. >.<

my dad still lives in Salt Lake, so i go down and see him a lot.

that sounds kinda like me.

i want to go East for college, but my dad is very hesitant about letting me go.

Hey fellow Salt Lakers! He better not cancel this!! I am dying of excitement for it. I just got my tickets in the mail today!!!!!!!!!

:toot: :toot: :woot_jump::arf2:

I'm glad you two will be there! I have lived in SLC for most of my life, except for a few years in other places. I was in Provo for college, Israel for 6 mos, and California for a couple years. We can REPRESENT the MFC! :thumb_yello:

Come one, come all and join us in this thread, and at the SLC GIG!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to our thread. Did you hear it's going to be a private party? LOL!! He can't cancel this. LOL! You just reminded me to make sure not to throw out strange looking mail. What did the envelope look like?

Wow, cool. You went to Provo College too. Whoo hooo! I stayed in those apts across the street near the Wal-Mart. The boys were on one side and the girls on another. LOL!! Thought that was so funny for an apartment.

Hey fellow Salt Lakers! He better not cancel this!! I am dying of excitement for it. I just got my tickets in the mail today!!!!!!!!!

:toot: :toot: :woot_jump::arf2:

I'm glad you two will be there! I have lived in SLC for most of my life, except for a few years in other places. I was in Provo for college, Israel for 6 mos, and California for a couple years. We can REPRESENT the MFC! :thumb_yello:

Hmm, wonder if we can get the MFC flag? Hmm, we are such a small group there. Mika would probably laugh.

Come one, come all and join us in this thread, and at the SLC GIG!!!!!!!!!!

wooot!!!

another Salt Laker!

yess!!!!

now it's the Char, Hilary and Mikaluvr planning to see Mika thread!! :D

Woohoo! :punk:

Welcome to our thread. Did you hear it's going to be a private party? LOL!! He can't cancel this. LOL! You just reminded me to make sure not to throw out strange looking mail. What did the envelope look like?

Wow, cool. You went to Provo College too. Whoo hooo! I stayed in those apts across the street near the Wal-Mart. The boys were on one side and the girls on another. LOL!! Thought that was so funny for an apartment.

Thanks for the welcome! And yes, I loooove the private party idea! I could really handle that one. Just Mika and us!! And my friend I'm bringing. I hope no one else comes lol! Nooo... I want our Mika to be loved in SLC and all over! I haven't even seen it advertised. DUH! Get a clue people!

Do NOT throw out any strange looking mail! It was a really small envelope.. unmarked I think so I didn't have any idea what it was!

I think I know which apartments you stayed in. I actually went to BYU. I lived kind of kitty corner to Brick Oven. Did you ever go there? The dorms my Freshman year were segregated like that too! :naughty: It was so much fun though!