Mika's Next Single Is Lollipop!!!!!

Sara

Hi guys!!!!!!!

I've just seen an advert on tele (On 'The Box' about 20 minutes ago) for a special preview of 'Mika's next single - 'Lollipop' ' I had to do a double take, i have to say, but it said that there will be a special preview this coming Sunday, on The Hits i think it was - grrr!!! Will have to double check the channel, anyway, it's on at at 12.35 P.m (afternoon) and then it will be repeated every hour for the rest of that day.

Update 7.40 p.m Tuesday night ;+)) - I have just heard this agian on 'The Box'. It will be on, on Channel 4 on Sunday. ;+)))

I was very surprised as i really didn't expect Mika to be releasing anything else from his first album!!! Blimey it's nearly a greatest hits album! ROFL!:naughty:

UPDATE!!

So - according to mika's myspace, it's 'Relax' AND 'Lollipop' as a double A side that's being released........Have you all seen his blog yet?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's brilliant! I love Lollipop, it's so witty & hilarious and the melody is just perfect! Finally Mika is releasing his favourite song... :biggrin2: Can't wait to hear it on the Finnish radio. I think most of the people will look like :shocked:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

wow, I love lollipop, it's a good idea!

see, here we have not singles of the artists, it's not the usual thing...but I guess that in USA and europe, people will buy it!

I can see Dustin Hoffman listening to it at home...hahaha:roftl: and having a lot of fun! hehe

That's brilliant! I love Lollipop, it's so witty & hilarious and the melody is just perfect! Finally Mika is releasing his favourite song... :biggrin2: Can't wait to hear it on the Finnish radio. I think most of the people will look like :shocked:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

i heard a radio program in hk before, a artist recommend mika 's "lollipop", think this song is quite a type of musical , i kinda agree :wink2:

i am expecting what would be the vid look like :naughty:

I don't know, I think Relax will be the side they play on British radio. It's already been played without a mention of Lollipop.

When I heard it on Capital a couple of days ago (Relax), the guy said at the end that it's the new single which is being released as a double A side along with Lollipop.

Hi guys!!!!!!!

I've just seen an advert on tele (On 'The Box' about 20 minutes ago) for a special preview of 'Mika's next single - 'Lollipop' ' I had to do a double take, i have to say, but it said that there will be a special preview this coming Sunday, on The Hits i think it was - grrr!!! Will have to double check the channel, anyway, it's on at at 12.35 P.m (afternoon) and then it will be repeated every hour for the rest of that day.

I was very surprised as i really didn't expect Mika to be releasing anything else from his first album!!! Blimey it's nearly a greatest hits album! ROFL!:naughty:

YAYYYYYY!!!. I love this song. I am very happy with the choice. Let's hope he release the video and the singlr in the US. I think it would be great.

Mika Myspace said the video for Lollipop would be an animated one, made by the people who works with Gorillaz...

there's a link in the bulletin but I can't see it!!!

could you see it?? Tell me how is it!