Message from the future: Mika to receive one ECHO Award this evening

Petra

To keep it short:

some moron lost a sheet of paper with all winners of today's ECHO Awards (another one of those German OMG-we-are-such-a-musical-nation-awards :naughty: ) in Berlin, another guy found it and had nothing better to do than delivering it promptly to Germany's biggest-selling tabloid paper, the BILD Zeitung.

And they did, of course, reveal the secrets that were meant to be revealed this evening already this morning :shocked:

Mika is nominated in two categories - best international artist of the year and best newcomer. He is definitely going to win in ONE of these categories as we can all see in the following picture (it's an old photo and it was quite easy to spot although the BILD tried to hide it).

bild150208vz1.jpg

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*peeks in, sees pic of DJ Ötzi*

:puke:

*ruuuuns*

Well done, Petra! Isn't it hilarious how no M-pic is blurry enough for us to see what's supposed to be on it? :naughty:

And I AM a bit surprised... where's Tokio Hotel? Mwhahaah...

To keep it short:

some moron lost a sheet of paper with all winners of today's ECHO Awards (another one of those German OMG-we-are-such-a-musical-nation-awards :naughty: ) in Berlin, another guy found it and had nothing better to do than delivering it promptly to Germany's biggest-selling tabloid paper, the BILD Zeitung.

And they did, of course, reveal the secrets that were meant to be revealed this evening already this morning :shocked:

Mika is nominated in two categories - best international artist of the year and best newcomer. He is definitely going to win in ONE of these categories as we can all see in the following picture (it's an old photo and it was quite easy to spot although the BILD tried to hide it).

bild150208vz1.jpg

hehe, yeah, it's so esay to spot :naughty:

Yay, I am happy to see that Mika is finally rewarded as well in Germany!!! :punk:

oh so it will be worth watching the Echo tonight then

Just for the revenge element :naughty:

I'm jealous now, can't watch it :(

I guess I'll watch it anyway. It can still be a fake :mf_rosetinted: . And I don't have anything else to do tonight.

:das: